Best pheros for auditioning

Guest cutie.pie

Guest cutie.pie

Ladies...

I'm an actress who needs your help! :Emoticons0424:

What pheros do you suggest when auditioning for a role? Also, I want to be more openly and desirable, so I can sweep them off their feet the moment I come in...

Lace + topper, LFM, LFN?

What do you think? :Emoticons04250:

Hi...cutiepie!

Describe the role...I would choose the phero that suits the role in addition to wowing whomever is evaluating you.

And how will you be auditioning? Is this a cattle call or a smaller callback?

Edited by Honeycake

The only reason why I ask is because I would choose a different phero based on whether I am going to be reading in a setting where I will be close to the casting agent and or the director vs in a large room with many other people where I need to stand out and may not have the opportunity to be in close proximity to those who make the decisions.

And do you get selfies?

When I was holding auditions I used a lot of a-nol blends as this worked well for women and men. It helped to reduce anxiety and helped actors to loosen up more and it allowed things to flow (hey we are all friends here kind of vibe)..

But you are on the other side....

So that's why I asked the questions. :)

Guest cutie.pie

It's a cattle call...

I'm actually coming to LA next year and hope to catch a break auditioning for sitcoms, I love doing comedy, but will also try out for crime series...my question wasn't about a specific role, but I get what you meant. I know that I'm probably too optimistic about all this, but I want to be (phero) ready when I get there for the next pilot season :Emoticons04231: Truth to be told, I would be happy to get any acting job, even an unpaid one, because I want all the experience I can get (and hopefully the credit).

I love Garland&Lace, alpha makes me happy.

I really, really appreciate the help Honeycake :heart0974:

Hi Cutie Pie!

I love Alpha Nol too which is why Topper is my favorite social. It makes me glow! It works better than Pop Porion to me. So I would get that to wear alone or on top of another phero. Well every one is different but I have been wearing Cougar (in Pizzazz) with Topper and I feel like a star! Lol!

Do you have time to get a bunch of samples to try?

It would also be nice to have a sort of "signature" auditioning scent. One that makes you feel amazingly alluring and confident in addition to the phero. Well that is what I would do. I like scent association for important things.

Good luck and please keep us updated!!!

I love MDC's idea of a signature auditioning scent! I'm the type of person who usually finds one thing I like and stick with it, so I'm kind of surprised that I haven't found that "signature scent" - like just one scent that I fall in love with and want to wear all the time. I think there are just SO many beautiful things here at LP that it's too hard to pick one:)

The only reason why I ask is because I would choose a different phero based on whether I am going to be reading in a setting where I will be close to the casting agent and or the director vs in a large room with many other people where I need to stand out and may not have the opportunity to be in close proximity to those who make the decisions.

This is very much along the same lines as a question I've had in mind for a while now...it actually prompted me to finally ask on the forum. Umm, apparently I don't know how to link the thread, but it's about how to use pheros for a broader effect vs a more targeted one. Of course I did just ask, I'm assuming there aren't any answers/opinions yet!

Hi...cutiepie!

Describe the role...I would choose the phero that suits the role in addition to wowing whomever is evaluating you.

Hi, I agree with HC. Something that will help you (selfies) project for the specific roll, in addition to impact those you are auditioning for. If, of course, will you be that close to "them"?

I find Maras scents very evocative of specific places , time, moods & memories so a scent/ phero congruent to the role or moment you are capturing IMO would be most helpful all around.

Edited by StacyK

Hi Cutiepie,

In that case I would go with a rockstar kind of social. Something that makes you feel good , makes your personality shine i.e. a-nol blends if you are a responder and something that makes you stand out among a group of people while fending off jealousy and cattiness.

So I think your ideas of Lace, Topper, perhaps Open Windows, Levitation, Popularity Potion, or SS4W would work well.

Wishing you the best...break a leg!

It's a cattle call...

I'm actually coming to LA next year and hope to catch a break auditioning for sitcoms, I love doing comedy, but will also try out for crime series...my question wasn't about a specific role, but I get what you meant. I know that I'm probably too optimistic about all this, but I want to be (phero) ready when I get there for the next pilot season :Emoticons04231: Truth to be told, I would be happy to get any acting job, even an unpaid one, because I want all the experience I can get (and hopefully the credit).

I love Garland&Lace, alpha makes me happy.

I really, really appreciate the help Honeycake :heart0974:

Guest cutie.pie

It would also be nice to have a sort of "signature" auditioning scent. One that makes you feel amazingly alluring and confident in addition to the phero. Well that is what I would do. I like scent association for important things.

Good luck and please keep us updated!!!

Thank you for your signature auditioning scent idea, I love it! :nice09715:

Hi Cutiepie,

In that case I would go with a rockstar kind of social. Something that makes you feel good , makes your personality shine i.e. a-nol blends if you are a responder and something that makes you stand out among a group of people while fending off jealousy and cattiness.

So I think your ideas of Lace, Topper, perhaps Open Windows, Levitation, Popularity Potion, or SS4W would work well.

Wishing you the best...break a leg!

Thank you for your advice Honeycake! I've just ordered Topper and will see how it works alone and with Lace or Cougar. Thank you :love-you:

Popularity Potion for Women, and Charisma for Men. Both of these we released with the needs of actors in mind.

You want to come off as attractive and charismatic, a socially dominant individual - aka A STAR, but also reliable and bankable....someone that producers will feel secure in investing money, time and energy in.

Pretty much any phero blend will aid you by shining a bit of a spotlight on the wearer, an advantage others in the group may not be taking advantage of, but the two blends I mentioned above - aiding actors was a major factor in their creation. As this company started in Hollywood California, we were part of the entertainment community, and these blends answered the needs of our friends. You might find them helpful too.

Best of success to you, let us know how it goes! :)

Guest cutie.pie

Popularity Potion for Women, and Charisma for Men. Both of these we released with the needs of actors in mind.

Mara, which PP would you suggest, roll on, or 1x, 2x, 3x? I'm a newbie, I've only been using pheros for few months now. I had Sweet chic w/PP but didn't notice results, so maybe an unscented would be a better option for me?

I second that PP is potent and your will LOVE the hits! I am sure if there is any PP in a phero enhanced fragrance, but I find that those work well too even at the 333mcg.

Here is one: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/SweetChic/

And here is the review thread...http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8281&hl=%2Bsweet+%2Bchic

Its at least worth a gander.,,and you can always just buy the UN as you planned and use your own cover scent. :)

Hope this helps...

Edited by Honeycake

Mara, which PP would you suggest, roll on, or 1x, 2x, 3x? I'm a newbie, I've only been using pheros for few months now. I had Sweet chic w/PP but didn't notice results, so maybe an unscented would be a better option for me?

Pop Potion was funny on me when I first started with the pheros. I had it in Darling Cat. and really got nothing for a long time.

I finally got my dosage right, and now I really like it. So much that I bought a spray. Yes The 1x is all you need. It is great in spray!

I love Darling Catalina! That is the one I have. The scent can go wonky on me, but the hits are amazing!

Pop Potion was funny on me when I first started with the pheros. I had it in Darling Cat. and really got nothing for a long time.
I finally got my dosage right, and now I really like it. So much that I bought a spray. Yes The 1x is all you need. It is great in spray!

Guest cutie.pie

So I gave Sweet Chic w PP another try...

Day 1. I think I OD, but I was extra, extra bitchy, nervous...didn't like it.

Day 2. I put way less and put some Garland and Lace. Only thing I noticed was that my dad hugged me 3 times, and that's just not him :Emoticons04269:

Day 3. I put Sweet Chic and again, I was bitchy.... You know that commercial for Snickers with Joan Collins? I turned into a diva :smiley-laughing024: I put my self in the center of attention, I had an opinion about everything and wanted everyone to know it (I'm not usually like that). But after an hour or two, I began feeling sad.

Do you think I'm doing something wrong? Could it be it doesn't work for me? Would unscented be a better choice than Sweet Chic w PP? Or could it be my PMS got in the way?

Thank you for your advices :hearts0425:

Hi cutiepie

Is this a sample or a full spray? I have ODd with samples before, but only when it was really warm (my internal diffuser is broken)! LOL!

I don't remember the exact ingredients in PP, but you could be getting (negative) selfies from it or you could be ODing on a mone or a few mones in the mix. Sometimes this happens. I think I remember reading that some people crash from a nol.

I think testing tons of samples of different pheros before a full bottle purchase would be a good way to go to find out which one works in what way for you.

If i remember correctly the scented ones help diffusion and are less mcgs than the unscented ones. If you are ODing on scented ones then unscented ones may be overkill.

I think you need to find your sweet spot. Which is how much or little gets you the responses that you want. That maybe only two rolls, dots, spritzes etc smoothed around between your hands, neck, torso etc . You have to kind of play with different amounts and locations on your body...

And finally it could be that a mix doesn't work for you or agree with you. Cougar for me was a mess. LOL! No matter what I did. So that does happen.

But I would say wear the mix about 5 times or so in different circumstances (it is a social) with varying amounts and take note of how much you put on and what kind of hits you get.

So I gave Sweet Chic w PP another try...

Day 1. I think I OD, but I was extra, extra bitchy, nervous...didn't like it.

Day 2. I put way less and put some Garland and Lace. Only thing I noticed was that my dad hugged me 3 times, and that's just not him :Emoticons04269:

Day 3. I put Sweet Chic and again, I was bitchy.... You know that commercial for Snickers with Joan Collins? I turned into a diva :smiley-laughing024: I put my self in the center of attention, I had an opinion about everything and wanted everyone to know it (I'm not usually like that). But after an hour or two, I began feeling sad.

Do you think I'm doing something wrong? Could it be it doesn't work for me? Would unscented be a better choice than Sweet Chic w PP? Or could it be my PMS got in the way?

Thank you for your advices :hearts0425:

Yes.. I'd take a couple of days off the pheros and drink lots of water...ect. Then give it another try. Write down your dosages for accuracy.

You may want to try a different phero when you try again if you have another. Just so you can feel the difference.

Edited by StacyK

• 5 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

Now, that I'm not such a phero-newbie, I get what you meant! I understand how much pheros can help me with getting into character and thank you so much for that! Sending you a huuuuuuge hug! :angelhug::cathug: