New Releases for MARCH 2014

OHMYGOSH! I loved the Thundercats! I had entered on of those TV prize things and it's the first time I'd ever won anything - I still remember I got action figures of Lion-o and Slithe (hero and villain, lol) That's EXCITING when you're a kid! :lol:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! BF was obsessed with Thundercats when he was little. He used to cut the tummy out of all his pyjama shirts & carry around his Sword of Omens, so he could be just like Liono. :lol: There's a TON of photographic evidence. Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats HOOOOO!!! :D

THEY ARE! :D

And please let me know if you find any typos or errors in programming, as I am very ditsy on these meds and must have made some mistakes!

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

ETA:

Wanted to add - I think Burnt Umber will be appreciated by Mr Goddess, and Mr HMMB.

OMG LUNA the story for Burnt Umber is BRILLIANT!!! The color is always in my palette. Now the story is in my heart and the perfume will be on my skin!!!

:burning-heart:

:heart: ...and Carbon Black. Mmmm-mmm-MMMM!!! Creepy and wonderful!!!

:heart: The poetry on Blush "What makes you blush / what makes you flush / with that rush / of blood beneath your skin."

:heart: And Cerulean Blue! "only cerulean calm to cradle you / knowing peace is a shade so beautiful."

:heart: And the story for Vermillion from both points of view! Squee! "Yep, totally adorable."

GODS WHAT A COLLECTION!!! Can't wait to SNOOF!!!! :w00t:

*bows* :)

I was telling Mara that I knew Burnt Umber needed a story, but I until I sat down and wrote it I had no idea what it would be. It's probably one of the best things I've ever written for anything, so I'm happy it could be for my favorite boss. The one for Carbon Black came to me immediately, I love the idea of gemstones with sentience or some kind of eldritch history. The story for Vermillion was Mara's idea, so she gets the kudos for that one.

Yay! There's nothing better than getting up in the morning to find LP New Releases are waiting to be bought. :Emoticons04235:

How exciting to have another Levitation fragrance! I loved Luna's stories for Burnt Umber, Carbon Black and Vermillion (Burnt Umber was my favourite, and Vermillion convinced me to buy the perfume).

Now I just have to control myself a bit and not snatch at everything in sight.

Outstanding Mz LunaChick !!!! :abfx: ... while I truly thoroughly enjoyed reading all,and Burnt Umber was superbly masterful,this from Black, just called to me ... "someone would eventually free it" :)

...egads,Mara on meds,gosh have some catching up to do :(

Love the descriptions! Luna - talented and exquisitely eloquent as ever! :heart:

Placed order...now the wait for reviews begins....:D

@Luna: I neglected to compliment you yet again on your writing. Great job!

Are the March new release sampler sets shipping out soon? I can't wait... I've already put two full sizes in my shopping cart ready to order once I confirm they affect me even half as much as their descriptions! I don't know how quickly the best ones sell out... I have a trivia question! Mara - what LP mixture was the fastest one EVER to sell out???

Edited by LoveStruck55

Yup, the sampler sets have been shipping for days. People should start getting them by morning!

Don't know which one was THE fastest, there have been several that were gone within 2 weeks.

But the wildest seller ever....Usually, I only make one edition, and that's it, but this one sold out and the demand was still so high, I made it again, and then again, and then AGAIN! FOUR brew editions in a month!

Can anyone guess which one that was?

:cat_gray12:

Yup, the sampler sets have been shipping for days. People should start getting them by morning!

Don't know which one was THE fastest, there have been several that were gone within 2 weeks.

But the wildest seller ever....Usually, I only make one edition, and that's it, but this one sold out and the demand was still so high, I made it again, and then again, and then AGAIN! FOUR brew editions in a month!

OMG I can't guess.. 3 LPs came to mind. but I'm going to say it was probably before my time. December was my LP 1 year anniversary :)

ok I'll take a guess and say it was maybe French Musk. please tell...

cats eye

OCCO Ambrosia?

I think that one was just twice.

I kept thinking Whisker Wishes but I thought it was brewed three times.

It was brewed twice with the same ingredients, and then I said I could only make more if I swapped one of the peaches for another, and everyone still said MORE MORE MORE! So it was basically 2 of each, with only the subtlest difference between the two.