New Releases for MARCH 2014

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my sampler today! Oh boy I'm in trouble. Six are love at first sniff. SIX! I need to walk away for a few minutes. These are goooood.

So which six? Not that it matters, everyone's taste is so different, I'm just curious what people are liking the most so far!

So which six? Not that it matters, everyone's taste is so different, I'm just curious what people are liking the most so far!

Here goes and in no order; Gypsum White, Vermillion, Indigo, Gamboge, Vivid Violet, and my biggest surprise of all Carbon Black. I typically don't go for the darker, resiny scents. I can't wear LP Black for instance. But Carbon Black is one that I could wear.

Eta: holy hell. It's actually seven. I forgot about Atomic Mandarin.

Edited by greenergal

The presentation is just adorable!!!!

YAIS!

The sampler comes in TEH KYOOT BOX:

crayonboxfront.jpg

crayonboxback.jpg

The sampler pack and TEH SPECHUL SURPRIZE INSIDE!

specialsurpriseinside.jpg

The two crayons are "Perfectly Primary" and "Beautiful Brights"

rainbowcrayonscrop.jpg

And then you put the Crayons into their box!

crayonboxinsidecrop.jpg

YAY! PUUUUURDY!!!! :cat690: I should pick up some coloring books in anticipation....something with my little ponies!

That is SO cute!!!

How do you all get your samplers so fast?

Did you order them before the notes were announced?

I ordered the sampler set the day the notes were given, but they haven't shipped yet - in fact, I think the fastest something has ever shipped was 10 days after ordering, usually it takes at least 2 weeks before it ships.

And I'm in the Netherlands, so after that it's another week or 2 (or 3, or theoretically 5....) before it arrives.

Things sell out so fast, I often barely have a chance to try out a sample before something is gone again.

It gets a litle nervewracking! ;)

Here goes and in no order; Gypsum White, Vermillion, Indigo, Gamboge, Vivid Violet, and my biggest surprise of all Carbon Black. I typically don't go for the darker, resiny scents. I can't wear LP Black for instance. But Carbon Black is one that I could wear.

Eta: holy hell. It's actually seven. I forgot about Atomic Mandarin.

Ha!! I knew GW & CB would be winners.... can't wait to get my order. :)

Reviews you guys... reviews!

How do you all get your samplers so fast?

Did you order them before the notes were announced?

I have a subscription, so I get the sampler packs automatically.

I know Mara discontinued new subscriptions during the time she was getting ready to relocate, so you'll want to ask either her or Heather about whether they'll be an option again.

I apologize because this was kind of asked upstream, but is the FB set $199.95 for March, or is it a different price because there are 11? Or would I just include the 10 bottles that I would want?

This month, if you order the full bottle deal you get all 11 bottles. Does not always work that way...like, if there's 11 but one is for men, you would only get the 10 for women. In this case, they were all for women (one unisex), so we included them all.

Oh, I see!

Thank you. :)

So, how does one get a sampler pack subscription?

I discontinued the sampler pack subscriptions because it meant I could never, ever, take any time off. I am still trying to keep to our faithful monthly schedule, but I need to be able to go see my family once in a while or take a breather, so of the subscription holders we still have, the last month for all of them is May, and I didn't want to allow renewals. Hope everyone understands. I never want to disappoint anyone, but the schedule I have had myself on for years is reallly hard. Like, 12 hour per day, one day off per month, kind of hard.

But in answer to your question about how to get them faster, I would say, as soon as the labels go up on the message boards (don't wait for the descriptions) order a sampler pack - writing in the month about to be released. Order it ALONE. The sampler packs are always ready to fly out the door, it's the additional custom items in people's orders that will hold back the sampler packs if ordered together.

But in answer to your question about how to get them faster, I would say, as soon as the labels go up on the message boards (don't wait for the descriptions) order a sampler pack - writing in the month about to be released. Order it ALONE. The sampler packs are always ready to fly out the door, it's the additional custom items in people's orders that will hold back the sampler packs if ordered together.

So good to know. Thanks!

I know Mara discontinued new subscriptions during the time she was getting ready to relocate, so you'll want to ask either her or Heather about whether they'll be an option again.

Thank you!

I discontinued the sampler pack subscriptions because it meant I could never, ever, take any time off. I am still trying to keep to our faithful monthly schedule, but I need to be able to go see my family once in a while or take a breather, so of the subscription holders we still have, the last month for all of them is May, and I didn't want to allow renewals. Hope everyone understands. I never want to disappoint anyone, but the schedule I have had myself on for years is reallly hard. Like, 12 hour per day, one day off per month, kind of hard.

Mara, I can completely understand that!

I was just thinking what an enormous amount of work it must be. :Emoticons04284:

Thank you for the advice, next month my sample order will be placed as soon as I see the new labels!

Meanwhile, I am really looking forward to sampling this month's scents - I have a feeling it's a great collection. :)

Seriously this month's sampler is a MUST HAVE! It is amazing and adorable. It is so different than the normal packaging. Consider it like a special collector's set. I am high on LP's right now. My whole family is acting like goofballs now because I am so happy and it's contagious. We are even listening to the Happy song and singing and dancing. I am wearing like 6 perfumes and I am not even close to done.

Yes, only about once a year does such a special sampler package come along! Like the Embody The Tarot and A Treasure Of collections, this is such a cute and fun surprise!

And last month's was pretty special too with the mask and the beads and the awesome bag. Mara just continues to outdo herself. She is just so incredibly talented and creative. I mean the crayon boxes are even printed with the LP logo and cute little slogan. LOVE IT. My kids have already tried to steal them several times.

Did you get a pony? :D

:Emoticons04263: I love the quick-witted women that hang out here... always feels good to laugh along.

:star:

spell_2013_whisker_wishes_-_1_3_fl_oz_perfume_oil_bd0660b8.jpg

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/8886855

And down to only ONE bottle in Artfire!

I guess that means GONE now... I was going to snatch it up (smell unsmelt) but I can't find it. There's the argument for staying on top of these threads! And I was the one who asked the trivia question in the first place!!! Maybe it will be back someday! I loved that the HINT was right there all along (the emoticon) on Mara's original post!

Edited by luna65