Private Editions for MARCH 2014

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackcat, it's cuz you told me which ones you didn't like, and which was your favorite LP coffee perfume, and that also had a combo of 5 coffee oils. I try to get as close as possible to people's "visions" of their PEs and the more info I receive, the better I can brew! So, good job on your part! :) I am very happy that you enjoy it.

Now I'm curious. Black Cat, which is your fav coffee perfume??

Now I'm curious. Black Cat, which is your fav coffee perfume??

It was Titillating Temptress, which sold out before I could grab a bottle. And one of my first thoughts when I opened the Black Cat Mojo was I no longer had to feel bad about that! :-)

Oooo! I was fortunate enough to get a bottle of TT and I DID think of it when I first sniffed BCM! They are both delish! But the additions in BCM? To the moon! :Emoticons04235:

It was Titillating Temptress, which sold out before I could grab a bottle. And one of my first thoughts when I opened the Black Cat Mojo was I no longer had to feel bad about that! :-)

Oh yes I love TT. It's a fav and a great one to layer with others, esp foody scents.

So you were thinking of TT & Kat Suit? Sounds good. I could not wear Kat due to the strong cigarette scent I got off it. This will suit me nicely. :)

Edited by StacyK

Oh yes I love TT. It's a fav and a great one to layer with others, esp foody scents.

So you were thinking of TT & Kat Suit? Sounds good. I could not wear Kat due to the strong cigarette scent I got off it. This will suit me nicely. :)

I can't wait to hear what you think -- crossing my fingers it works for you!

Mara, I'd like to get 1 more Blue Magnolia please.Hope there's one left.

BC.. Thanks! I think it sounds great. can't wait.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to claim the last Charlene's Sanctuary, please :)

If there's any Black Cat Mojo left, I'll take a bottle please :)

I would like to claim the last Charlene's Sanctuary, please :)

Just checked and we have several bottles of each of these, so yes, we can accommodate these requests. Thank you! :)

There were probably some reservations made but not purchased. I will put the remaining bottles on Artfire soon, so if anyone has them reserved, you should nab them up soon!

Just checked and we have several bottles of each of these, so yes, we can accommodate these requests. Thank you! :)

There were probably some reservations made but not purchased. I will put the remaining bottles on Artfire soon, so if anyone has them reserved, you should nab them up soon!

So nabbed!

Granted, it's her PE, so I was trying not to be greedy with the bottles I asked for :lol: but it IS totally HOARD worthy! :D

Have mercy on me darlin' :lol2: all's I want is one teensy bottle of BCM, pretty please.

I swear, I only took the two I already reserved!! Definitely hoping "several" means you get yours, ComingUpRoses, I'm dying to hear what you think!

Granted, it's her PE, so I was trying not to be greedy with the bottles I asked for :lol: but it IS totally HOARD worthy! :D

Mmm, so glad you think so!

BC - did I see somewhere that you did snag some Audacious? Because BCM and Audacious would be stellar together! As would BANG!, hmm, and Sexpionage, LFN, MLH, Leather, Dom....:D

BC - did I see somewhere that you did snag some Audacious? Because BCM and Audacious would be stellar together! As would BANG!, hmm, and Sexpionage, LFN, MLH, Leather, Dom.... :D

I DID!!!! It was an LP miracle. :Emoticons0804:

Road tested that combo and loved it! Have also got LFN to try it with, and in this most recent order got one of the bottles boosted with Leather...

Oh, god, stop me before I shop again!

Thanks dolls, I'm gonna keep hope alive! Will let you know if I score BCM :rolleyes: checked ArtFire yesterday. Haven't done so today...will scoot over now to see what's what.

I DID!!!! It was an LP miracle. :Emoticons0804:

Road tested that combo and loved it! Have also got LFN to try it with, and in this most recent order got one of the bottles boosted with Leather...

BC, you have to report on that on the review thread. hope you had fun!!

Our JOB is to enable...not to stop you....it's all in the fine print of the agreement... :Emoticons04263:

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer it in oil. You need to shake your bottle really well prior to using, but this blend is amazing to wear.

Thank you dear :lol:

All available and unclaimed PE bottles in this thread have now been listed on Artfire. No further reservations here - thanks! :)

Here's the link to the PE area on Artifre:

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/LovePotion/1/1/286995//

Thank you PM :cat690: ran over and scored the last bottle of the coveted Jennifer's BCM. Surely did ^_^

Thank you dear :lol:

Thank you PM :cat690: ran over and scored the last bottle of the coveted Jennifer's BCM. Surely did ^_^

Oh, WOOHOO!!! So glad it worked it out... hope you like it!!

And OlderButWiser, isn't the Snow Leopard FAB?!