Crayons: Vermillion

Beccah

I thought that happened to me too, the "skin eating it up", but all day people were asking about it! It smells so yummy it's not fair if I'm scent blind to it in some way :(

Interesting thought.. you are right about it not being fair though when it smells this good. I think this would be great layered with Treasured Hearts... a real "comfort foodie" to use around my family (and the dreaded ILs when needed) :bleh:

I'm testing this one this morning (I am so behind on trying out my new perfumes).

First sniff is medicinal and nose wrinkling. Within seconds it smooths out into a very real foody cinnamon, like a fresh baked cinnamon scroll with icing drizzled on top. I haven't had breakfast yet and this is making me drool. It's very comforting, and I think men might find this scent quite irresistible. It's wafting really well into the air around me, so it feels like I'm actually surrounded by baked goods here. I'm seriously considering going down the street to get one of those cinnamon scrolls I'm now fantasising about. Damn it. This stuff is dangerous.

I'm seriously considering going down the street to get one of those cinnamon scrolls I'm now fantasising about. Damn it. This stuff is dangerous.

:D Too true!

I don't get anything medicinal in any step, wet or dry or dry down. It is serious yumminess though, no messing round about that! I thought it curbed my craving rather than created one :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my two favorite Crayons, neck-and-neck with Blush! It reminds me so much of Bunns of Cinn. I put them on, one on each wrist, and the differences are there like some of y'all have described. I never tried the Gimme Money, so can't speak to that. Vermillion is absolutely delicious and I am delighted that I have a vial. Now...I think I'm going to have to get a bottle if I can snag one before it's sold out. WAIT! Is it sold out already??? *runs to LP site* *runs back* WOO!!! There's still some in stock. *Whew!* B):heart:

There is an evil spirit living in my bottle of Vermillion.

When I wear this perfume it comes out to play. The effects are widespread and devastating:

Pastries are bought and gobbled in the blink of an eye.

As the greedy sugar virus spreads its demon tendrils, others are also possessed by the beast.

They too are inspired to buy and gobble pastries in a thoroughly indecent manner.

When pastries are not being bought and guzzled, they are being gluttonously fantasised about.

This leads to a repeated cycle of gobbling and obsessing, gobbling and obsessing.

It isn't pretty people. But I really want to buy another bottle.

:lol: HAHAHA! That's fantastic! Are not the most wonderful temptations, obsessions? :heart:

Oh yes Nutrix- 'tis wonderful and terrible all at the same time. This perfume takes you on a heavenly journey deep into the pits of pastry gobbling hell!

Edited by vladmyra

:D The side of me that loves the torture always begs for more....:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I keep going to this one and *wishing* there was a wax melt/tart in it! Such a yummy, feel-good vibe (and maybe it would last longer in the house than it does on my skin!) Maybe I'll snag some samples (if left) and use them in a diffuser. There are a number of Crayons: I think I would love to have smellin' up my house for that matter.

This Crayons: Vermillion has kicked my LP addiction up a notch or two! I am amazed how I've become such a 'foodie' scent gal... always thought I was strictly, 'by the book' green, aquatic, ozone. I'm even finding I like a little woodsmoke in my collection :witch-cauldron:

Honestly...I never saw this train comin'.

Edited by LoveStruck55

This is one of my other favorites of the crayons collection. It's definitely butter with cinnamon and sugar all mixed in with pecans on top. Wish I could give a better review though.

Hmm, there seems to be a sort of metallic edge to it? I 'm not sure how else to explain it...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

• 3 months later...

This was a huge hit for me this summer both personally and for others. More so than in the springtime I think because sunny hot weather works congruently with this hot, sweet cinnamon number best described by Stacy K. I even get reminiscent of Red Hot candies when wearing this. I burned through my sample but plan to pick up a fb for next year.

• 5 months later...

The cinnamon in this one is really strong on me, together with the oats it reminds me a lot of Gimme Money.

Nice scent and i love sniffing my arm when i have this on. Unfortunately it won't be a FB for me since the people i hang with seem to really not like spicy scents. I'll enjoy my sample though.

Edited by ephoebe23

• 6 months later...

How is it that I'd never opened the gifty vial Mara included? I found this at the bottom of my perfume chest, hidden beneath a zippered silk carrying pouch that contains my 'go to' samples. Put on a dab late last night before I sat down to brush the dogs.

First of all, the dogs went loopy! Absolutely convinced I had a treat hidden in my hand. I don't blame them. This is really yummy. It is the perfume version of oatmeal pecan chewies. Spent a silly amount of time sniffing my arm. Very warm and spicy, inviting and cuddly without going too sweet. The cinnamons are out of this world. Definitely a wee vial that won't last through month's end.

• 2 months later...

I got a sniffee of this, when i closed it i got splattered and for some reason thought this was the violet crayon...and thought to myself that this wasnt what a floral should smell like lol

However, i was surprised how not cloying this is! The buttercream/vanilla really stands out. I thought i smelled a faint honey glaze but i dont see any of that in the notes o.o

It reminds me of some of the apple scents. After an hour i get a warm apple pie feel to it

• 8 months later...