The Return of Sugared Layerables!

Can you do a cake batter vanilla?

What I am calling Birthday Cake.... It's a wet, sweet, cake battery frosting style vanilla blend that I am planning for that. Does that sound like what you had in mind?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have posted gorgeous, GORGEOUS pix of you in the past. That silky hair of yours is to die for. Pick a few and send!!! PLEASE! :)

Again, everyone, pix do not need to be current, just good pix in general.

Thanks Mara, that's really nice, I'll see if I can find something.

What about Sugared Pink Frosting?

Yeah but how much more sugar does that need?! There's a fine line between Sugared and Pancreatic Failure Juice. :lol:

NEED PICTURE OF ROSEBUD FOR LABEL!!! :D

I was planning on these for sure: Vanilla Bean, French Vanilla, and the dry perfumey vanilla that many people adore. I also have the cakey vanilla under Sugared Birthday Cake, for which I intend to have a "frosted" feel. Any others that you would suggest? I can do a "Bourbon" type by boozing up a vanilla bean oil, but that would be similar to the recently released Nola.

Vanilla bean is a definite must have :D Personally I'm not too big on French vanilla because it tends to go plastic on me but I can see how it would be popular. A vanilla cake scent would be ace too. I also love softer, fluffy vanillas like what you'd get with white musk scents or K's silken moonlight.

Personally because I love my baking, I'd love a pure really intense vanilla. Not a cake or cake batter scent, but a pure vanillin/vanilla extract type scent.

Oh, and a lush honeyed vanilla wouldn't be unwelcome either ;)

I can do a mix of pure berry sugars...pink, pink, pink. ??? It would come out pretty much like pure cotton candy though. ???

Ah, the musks. Well, some of you might recall we did another Layerable line called the Musky Duskys, which was different musks tinged with other things, just like the Sugars, but it was not as popular. I have well over 100 different kinds of musks here, so when I did the sugared musks, I made them into families...grouped complimentary ones into accords. I can't do a Sugared for each kind of musk because first of all there are just too many, but also, they are amongst the most expensive ingredients on earth. When they go into a blend, it's mere drops per gallon. But I can certainly do the musk accords again. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll make it!

SUGARED LA FLEUR CREMESE

:lol:

I can do a mix of pure berry sugars...pink, pink, pink. ??? It would come out pretty much like pure cotton candy though. ???

Yes on anything cotton candy!

:w00t::in-love: :hubbahubba:

There are different kinds of musk. and what we refer to as Green Musk is usually musk with a more plant-like signature to it. Mara has created some wonderful green musks, she's the one who finally convinced me it was A Good Thing.

That's a good question. It's literally dark green in the bottle, and created in India, attar/absolute style...very thick, like stick a fork in it thick. My assumption, is that it's created with plant materials that resemble animalic musks, such as ambrette seed. VERY pricey stuff!

Coconut musk because I missed Hearts damn PE and I am really upset about it especially after waking up drenched in Lady V's Pussy this morning.

Oh, coconut musk sounds like a great idea!

I'm very excited to see Sugared Nag Champa return as well; I LOVE Nag Champa (yes, I am a hippie, why do you ask.... ? ;)).

There are different kinds of musk. and what we refer to as Green Musk is usually musk with a more plant-like signature to it. Mara has created some wonderful green musks, she's the one who finally convinced me it was A Good Thing.

That's a good question. It's literally dark green in the bottle, and created in India, attar/absolute style...very thick, like stick a fork in it thick. My assumption, is that it's created with plant materials that resemble animalic musks, such as ambrette seed. VERY pricey stuff!

Doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard of - or smelled - before. Fascinating! Thank you for the info. I'll have to learn a bit more about it online now that I'm armed with what to look for :)

Ah, the musks. Well, some of you might recall we did another Layerable line called the Musky Duskys, which was different musks tinged with other things, just like the Sugars, but it was not as popular. I have well over 100 different kinds of musks here, so when I did the sugared musks, I made them into families...grouped complimentary ones into accords. I can't do a Sugared for each kind of musk because first of all there are just too many, but also, they are amongst the most expensive ingredients on earth. When they go into a blend, it's mere drops per gallon. But I can certainly do the musk accords again. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll make it!

Yes on anything cotton candy!

I love Cotten Candy. So I will be ordering one of these for sure

Ooh please... French Musk, Pink Musk, Orchid Musk, Green Musk, Exotic Musk.... oh yes please!!!!

I have a picture of luigi sticking his head out of the Christmas tree that'd be perfect for sugared pine! No Christmas ornaments in it, just his head and green tree.

I'd love to see (white) sugared white musk, and later it with sugared milk! Reminiscent of a scent I used to love til they changed the name and it seemed to not be sold here anymore. I see sugared fig, apricot, apple, banana in my future too! Could we have sugared laundry?! I know cuddle bunny has been made already but it doesn't do clean so much on me.

So I'm thinking my must-haves here will be:

Sugared Cream

Sugared Lemons

Warm Milk & Sugar

Sugared Sandalwood

With a LOT more that I'm extremely curious about. Can't wait for my current order to come in, just because I'm not letting myself order anything else until it gets here.

Mmm...

Sugared Myrrh, Bonfire, Leather, Oud, English Toffee, Sandalwood, Pumpkin, Honeysuckle, Lilac, Honeydew...Egads! Those are just some of 'em! Hahaha!

I vote for a green musk!

Oh yes, I'm with luna on this one. Green musk would be great to layer with other scents. Swoon.

I would like a green musk too and a blue musk!

Add another vote for green.

also voting for green and blue musks

oh good heavenly swongles sugared green musk would be a dream.

Green musk would be amazing.

YES to green and blue musks!

I am really upset about it especially after waking up drenched in Lady V's Pussy this morning.

You're not the only one drenched in my Pussy..

LMAO

I'm just throwing this out there but something like a sugared pineapple/papya, real sweet and sticky.. a good cop cover in a pinch. That'd be awesome

Ah but there is one of each...the Boss has spoken and told me no combos (that don't already exist like frank n'myrrh)!