The Return of Sugared Layerables!

Is LE WIZ going to be on any of them? He's got those incredible baby blues. Maybe he could be Sugared Trees!

I would love an actual Sugared Trees.

Have I ever seen you Donsie? Maybe on FB? Doesn't matter. Either way, you seem like a remarkably beautiful person to me.

That is an awfully lovely thing to say, Rose. Thank you. I'm not on FB, but perhaps you'll get to see me on a one of the new labels when this collection returns. I know I"m looking forward to seeing lots of you folks.

I think these will be worth waiting for!

Totally.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love an actual Sugared Trees.

If you can find a sample/bottle of Sugared Forest on the Trading Post (but none of my hoard will be pried out of even my cold dead hands) that's what it is; but that one is not coming back.

• 3 weeks later...

can't find post telling us how to order the "Sugareds", help pls

and is Mara still accepting photos ? photos of ourselves?

I'm so out of the loop

I'd like to order but haven't figured out how...anyone?

• 1 month later...

Other than the six or so Sugareds that already have their own pages in the store, is there any way at all to order any of the other 94 Sugareds? My mouth drolls just reading the list....

• 3 weeks later...

lool These melons do taste like candy!

You don't think I'm more of a Sugared HAY BITCHES WHAT UP???

Hi LadyVictoria - I know the post is a few months old - but I wanted to give you kudos or high-5 for that post - made me actually laugh out loud!! Could totally pic a guy on that label - hilarious!!

What about Sugar Sugar Pink Sugar Sugar Sugar Sugar? :) With some cottoncandy for good measure - haha. I am sugar happy and just LAM'd myself earlier (1st test ever) - apologies for my silliness but also blaming my lack of sleep last nite a tad. Anyhow- awesome news - love sugar and love to layer scents.

Hi LadyVictoria - I know the post is a few months old - but I wanted to give you kudos or high-5 for that post - made me actually laugh out loud!! Could totally pic a guy on that label - hilarious!!

What about Sugar Sugar Pink Sugar Sugar Sugar Sugar? :) With some cottoncandy for good measure - haha. I am sugar happy and just LAM'd myself earlier (1st test ever) - apologies for my silliness but also blaming my lack of sleep last nite a tad. Anyhow- awesome news - love sugar and love to layer scents.

LOL. Thanks. I'm super excited about the Sugared eds.. Can't wait to see/smell all the lovelies.

I am still voting for QG to be Sugared Cream in his pants when he sees all the LP Titties and Ass on the labels.

I AM DYING.

I cannot breath over the excitement that Abby made it onto the sugared label. (Along with me of course) MICHAEL IS GOING TO CRY. SERIOUSLY. I cannot wait to break this news to him.

THANK YOU MARA!!!!!!

(I would do a happy crying emoticon but I am on my phone,)

It means the world.

I am still voting for QG to be Sugared Cream in his pants when he sees all the LP Titties and Ass on the labels.

Only if they are yours, my dear .... :D

I AM DYING.

I cannot breath over the excitement that Abby made it onto the sugared label. (Along with me of course) MICHAEL IS GOING TO CRY. SERIOUSLY. I cannot wait to break this news to him.

THANK YOU MARA!!!!!!

It means the world.

MDC since I'm newish I don't know who Abby is... I'd love to know though!

I AM DYING.

THANK YOU MARA!!!!!!

It means the world.

I AM DYING TOO! i WANNA SEE

Only if they are yours, my dear .... :D

lol

MDC since I'm newish I don't know who Abby is... I'd love to know though!

I think Abby is her pussy.

Abby is Michaels terrier...lol!! The love of his life really. He suffers from quite a bit of depression and when little Abby got dumped into his life four years ago as a newborn he was reborn!!! Abby really has saved him at least from insanity or who knows what else? Anyway..that is why I was so happy to see her on the label!! He loves her so, he will just be over the moon about it.

• 2 weeks later...