Has anyone ever covertly used any unscented Pheros for men on your partner or hubs? All this focus and research on trying to find something I can wear, that will make him hot for me... Could I get something to "innocently" (yes, I said that) season his aura that might RELEASE THE KRAKEN for me :smiley-love039: ???

He's a RL Original Polo (Green) Dude and rarely strays from that... which isn't all bad because I love smelling it just to think of him. Married 20 years, 2 kids, FINALLY heading into perimenopause at 55 (and not having to have birth control always in the back of my mind), my objective and obsession is to start stoking those fires a bit... and perhaps trying to be less inhibited myself as a 'mature' female. Oh, I THINK about it a LOT... it's just freeing the lusty temptress (who grew up with her share of Catholic guilt!) is more of a fantasy than a reality right now. And I know what will probably come out of this post is a recommendation for something that will lessen MY inhibition (that advice is welcome as well), but is there anything that might drive ME crazy if I manage to get some on HIM? The thought of using myself as part of my "research" is kind of thrilling, actually. But, I don't want to let my subject (my husband) in on all this "research"... I don't want anything skewing the data.

If you want to chastise me for even thinking of covert opps on my man I will understand, but isn't that what the very definition of what a love potion is? Thanks in advance for any and all sage advice! :purr:

Edited by LoveStruck55

LOL! Covert ops... I didn't tell my BF about my phero usage for AGES! I didn't want to get "false positives" in terms of his reactions to what I was wearing. He knew about my perfume obsession, of course, but he didn't know I was using pheros on him until maybe 6 months ago.

He got a few of his own LPs, (which I bought for him because I loved them). And he sometimes wears pheros, too - Open Windows, MVP, Charisma, Topper & Super Sexy for Men. SS4M *totally* gets me going, especially in the Super for Men scent, (holy moly, that stuff is GOOD!). I'm not sure how you'd get it on him though! It's not your typical male scent. But if you can do it, it's a goodie. ;)

I'm sure others will be along to offer more advice, but that's my 2 cents!

OK I've been reading lots of posts so here's what I THINK might be worth a try... if I can get any of you gals or guys to give me any experience you've had with them it would certainly help!

I haven't even started looking for (yet another) goodie for ME that might free my mind (so the rest will follow, hehe) but DO TELL if there is such a thing PULEEESE. I'm still barely scratching the surface here on scent options.

Unscented Pheros that sound promising for my covert operation: WANTED MAN, SUPER SEXY, PERFECT MATCH (unisex) or TOPPER (unisex). I really don't want to put anything with Cops on him... I'd rather leave that for my scents.

LOL! Covert ops... I didn't tell my BF about my phero usage for AGES! I didn't want to get "false positives" in terms of his reactions to what I was wearing. He knew about my perfume obsession, of course, but he didn't know I was using pheros on him until maybe 6 months ago.

You are my hero...(Or I guess it's really heroine - but not the drug, LOL) Your advice and posts are priceless!

OK.. so SS4M is ahead at the first turn.... anyone else? I'm all ears!

Edited by luna65

Oh Perfect Match is awesome - for both of you! It creates such a nice, sweet, lovey-dovey vibe! (And if you add cops to your half of the equation, so much the better!).

My own favourite pheros to, ah, get my motor running, so to speak, are Bang!, Cuddle Bunny, LAM, BAM and La Femme Noire. And lately I've been using Sexology quite a bit. It doesn't always lead to sex for us, (in fact, I'm not sure it ever has, come to think of it!), but it tends to make my BF kind of touchy-feely, which he's not generally, so it makes *me* feel good. Of all the women's blends, Sexpionage is most potent - it will hit you both over the head & drag you off to bed! :lol: Anything with cops pretty much sends my mind off into a very nice part of the gutter! ;)

I haven't had a lot of success with Blatant Invitation, but I'd venture to say that most of the women here have had pretty impressive results from it.

One other thing you can always keep in mind is that adding cops to essentially any of the non-copped, or lightly copped phero blends, like Lace, Heart & Soul or Open Windows can also make for a really great feel, 'cause you'll get the benefit of a mood-lift, and a little bit of the sexxay-sashay from the cops.

Love this info...I'm going to have to assemble a self-help reference binder that has all these experiences and suggestions that I can refer BACK to as I navigate this adventure on LPMP. Thank you for being so open and helpful Eggers. Means a lot and I love the laughs from the 'off the cuff' remarks you have in your posts! I ordered the Compromising Positions sample last night (kinda wish I'd gone ahead and ordered the full size roller/oil) to try out the Sexpionage... which you recommended to me in my other post! But hey, there's undoubtedly gonna be another order going in for my clandestine undercover (no pun intended) plans for my guy anyway so I'll just take another sip of vino or brewski and hit that "place order" button - all in the name of building a bigger and better arsenal of secret (scent) weapons... eventually I think I'll be forced (financially anyway) to limit my orders to once per quarter... But then that makes them even more appreciated!

Edited by LoveStruck55

Scratch that! :w00t::lol:

:Emoticons04263: You're too funny... glad you can mark THAT one off your list!

Oh and thanks for teaching me how to "quote"...

BTW I keep forgetting to ask about the poor little lemonhead kittie... is that one of yours? Is this a 'sourpuss' connotation??? :kitty4:

Edited by LoveStruck55

My man didn't know until a couple of years into our relationship (I was wearing them for several years before we got together, too)....now he knows that I wear them, and he wears some too. I got him hooked on several of Mara's scent too....he wasn't very scent-adventurous when we started dating.

There are some that I wear that really get me cranked up.....one is Sexpionage.....it has the phero Androstenone, which is the main male sex pheromone. I love Sexpionage.....TRULY. It also can tend to make the sex more animalistic.....clothes ripping, biting, furniture breaking, you get the picture! My mans has some with Super Sexy for men and Wanted Man, and I like those as well.

Welcome....and have fun!!

Has anyone ever covertly used any unscented Pheros for men on your partner or hubs?

No I've never done that to Quince; I explained pheromones to him and he was skeptical but he allowed me to try some things on him. Some of them he still doesn't believe really work, but he does have empirical evidence that the men's sex mixes work to arouse me and of course that's a win/win. The thing is, since you're wanting to see what arouses you, you're skewing the experiment because you already know what he's wearing (if you manage to sneak it onto him).

There are some that I wear that really get me cranked up.....one is Sexpionage.....it has the phero Androstenone, which is the main male sex pheromone. I love Sexpionage.....TRULY. It also can tend to make the sex more animalistic.....clothes ripping, biting, furniture breaking, you get the picture! My mans has some with Super Sexy for men and Wanted Man, and I like those as well.

Thanks Dolly! I did place an order for a Compro Positions sample which has the Sexpionage - so many members recommended THAT one as a powerhouse.. I wish I'd taken the leap of faith and gotten the full size RB/Oil tho - if it's THAT good it won't last long. Does your guy use a cover on SS4M or Wanted Man? A couple of (female) members said that SUPER for Men was a tingler for them... my guy really loves his Polo Green (and I love it on him) but if SUPER FOR MEN does a number on me then maybe he'll play...

The thing is, since you're wanting to see what arouses you, you're skewing the experiment because you already know what he's wearing (if you manage to sneak it onto him).

thanks Luna65... I know you are right, I just wanted to (maybe) see what it's like to be on the receiving end of the experiment (no pun intended here). You seem really well-versed on so many of the "effects"... anything in particular (Women's or Men's scents) that might help ME lose some inhibition? :smiley-sex009:

I've been waiting for the perfect excuse to use that emoticon...

Plus.. I haven't figured out how I WOULD get it actually ON him effectively... it's not like I can spray his clothes or something (as that sounds baaaaad).

Edited by luna65

You seem really well-versed on so many of the "effects"... anything in particular (Women's or Men's scents) that might help ME lose some inhibition? :smiley-sex009:

Well yeah, that's part of my job, as it were.

Super Sexy for Men, Wanted Man and Dirty Old Man are the ones I find most arousing.

I wouldn't count out Heart Throb either. I know you want to keep cops to yourself but they can be very effective on a man coupled with a high none signature. Other than that Super Sexy is solid as is Wanted Man. Heart Throb though is a real panty dropper ;)

I don't put pheros on my guy without his knowledge. For one thing, I want him to understand what he is wearing, the effects they have on others, and where he should and shouldn't wear certain blends. Now, I do wear pheros, adn he doesn't know that I wear them. For now, anyway. I do plan to tell him and see if he'll be willing to wear any for me. But for the time being, some of Mara's wonderful scents get my engines revved all by themselves. Steamy Daydreams and North Pole for Men...*melts into a puddle*

I don't put pheros on my guy without his knowledge. For one thing, I want him to understand what he is wearing, the effects they have on others, and where he should and shouldn't wear certain blends. Now, I do wear pheros, adn he doesn't know that I wear them. For now, anyway. I do plan to tell him and see if he'll be willing to wear any for me. But for the time being, some of Mara's wonderful scents get my engines revved all by themselves. Steamy Daydreams and North Pole for Men...*melts into a puddle*

Oh God, yeah - Steamy Daydreams! Whoo! We don't need any pheros when he's wearing that one! In fact, I love that one so much I *almost* don't even need BF! :lol:

I would also caution you to only let him wear them around you if you manage to pull this off. It wouldn't be fair to him to not let him know what he is dealing with if he is going to be around other people especially women. Pheros really need the user to steer them and he could get into trouble without having any idea why.

I know I can do a search for this (Phero blends containing HeartThrob, Wanted Man, Dirty Old Man, SS4M, Perfect Match,etc) Super for Men has gotten recommended, but any blends with these others that you like? I'm rethinking how the H--- I will manage to get any of the unscented actually ON him, so I may need to ask him to "try" a scent sample (and leave out the Phero's info) The problem is going to be finding a scent that we BOTH will like as the "vehicle"... Original - yes, 1978 - Polo is his "sig" scent, and the description sounds like a smorgasborg ("The composition is green and fresh, made of grassy notes of artemisia, basil and thyme, with spicy notes of cumin, coriander and cloves. The heart is strong and masculine as conifer woods, decorated with notes of patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver. The base contains leather, tobacco and thyme, which create a wonderful, intensive trail") Perhaps more experienced LPMP can decifer that into what MIGHT be along the same line (so I can get him to consider switching for a night) but I personally don't see how the nose is capable of smelling that many things in a single blend!

Oh God, yeah - Steamy Daydreams! Whoo! We don't need any pheros when he's wearing that one! In fact, I love that one so much I *almost* don't even need BF! :lol:

You SLAY me! :rofl222:

Of course, this is just getting me MORE confused and I'm thinking of what I can SELL so I can buy more LP! :moneyfairy13:

Edited by luna65

Oh Perfect Match is awesome - for both of you! It creates such a nice, sweet, lovey-dovey vibe! (And if you add cops to your half of the equation, so much the better!).

My own favourite pheros to, ah, get my motor running, so to speak, are Bang!, Cuddle Bunny, LAM, BAM and La Femme Noire. And lately I've been using Sexology quite a bit. It doesn't always lead to sex for us, (in fact, I'm not sure it ever has, come to think of it!), but it tends to make my BF kind of touchy-feely, which he's not generally, so it makes *me* feel good. Of all the women's blends, Sexpionage is most potent - it will hit you both over the head & drag you off to bed! :lol: Anything with cops pretty much sends my mind off into a very nice part of the gutter! ;)

I haven't had a lot of success with Blatant Invitation, but I'd venture to say that most of the women here have had pretty impressive results from it.

One other thing you can always keep in mind is that adding cops to essentially any of the non-copped, or lightly copped phero blends, like Lace, Heart & Soul or Open Windows can also make for a really great feel, 'cause you'll get the benefit of a mood-lift, and a little bit of the sexxay-sashay from the cops.

Perfect Match is the one that does it for me. Throw in cops and I think it could be serious.

Well you were asking about unscented blends so that's why I answered as I did.

The male phero-enhanced fragrances I would recommend from what is currently available are:

SUPER for Men II (with SS4M)

Pashazade (with

Dirty Old Man (with same)

Voracious (with Wanted Man)

I would also caution you to only let him wear them around you if you manage to pull this off. It wouldn't be fair to him to not let him know what he is dealing with if he is going to be around other people especially women. Pheros really need the user to steer them and he could get into trouble without having any idea why.

Yes, I know. I've been reading posts on some of the blatant unwanted attention of other females - even when a man is on an obvious DATE with his partner. One reason I wanted to avoid a blend having Cops...

If I could find something like his dang Polo (green) he'd definitely be a willing candidate... thanks for your honesty and I will be careful (I've already had a near miss when I wore LP Red inappropriately)

Well you were asking about unscented blends so that's why I answered as I did.

Yes I know Luna - and I appreciate and want all your input! Rest assured I am "filing" all the stuff I get from (especially) you experts! I'm sorry to be so high-maintenance. Maybe when the 'new' wears off I won't be so anxious and impatient about what wonderful things lie in store for me (from LPMP) Until then - as I said before - I feel like I am "cramming for a test"...

Thanks Dolly! I did place an order for a Compro Positions sample which has the Sexpionage - so many members recommended THAT one as a powerhouse.. I wish I'd taken the leap of faith and gotten the full size RB/Oil tho - if it's THAT good it won't last long. Does your guy use a cover on SS4M or Wanted Man? A couple of (female) members said that SUPER for Men was a tingler for them... my guy really loves his Polo Green (and I love it on him) but if SUPER FOR MEN does a number on me then maybe he'll play...

Yes, Wanted Man and SuperSexy were both blended in scents already. Super Sexy was in scented Super for Men (I looooove that scent)....he knows that the pheros turn me on, and that is why he wears them. He is still skeptical as to whether they work on other females, but I have seen the reactions....they do! I mean, he is pretty damn hot on his own, but some of the head-snapping double takes that I saw were off the chart!!

If you get the Unscented Sexpionage, be aware that it does not have an included cover scent (thus why it is called unscented), but it does have it's own smell, and it is not a very good one! That blend is pretty stinky.....so, if you don't get CP in a full bottle, and decide to get Sexpionage straight up, you WILL need to get a VERY GOOD cover scent....trust me on this one!!

BTW I keep forgetting to ask about the poor little lemonhead kittie... is that one of yours? Is this a 'sourpuss' connotation??? :kitty4:

I did not realize that this was a lemon. This whole time I thought it was a tiny towel on his head.

Yes, I wear a lot of Gotcha which supposedly makes you ditzy!! :lol:

:Emoticons04263: You're too funny... glad you can mark THAT one off your list!

Oh and thanks for teaching me how to "quote"...

LOL! No, it's not one of mine. I just love his little face - he looks so bummed with his head all squished! :lol: I found him when I Googled "Cat in Lime Helmet".

No. I make my own cats wear tin-foil hats. Srsly. LOL!

I found him when I Googled "Cat in Lime Helmet".

.... As you do! :D

To the original question; I find that Blatant Invitation (I have so far only tried it in Petit-Four your Thoughts) when I wear it makes me feel VERRRRRRRY frisky.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of putting pheros on someone else (or their clothing) without them knowing about it.

At the very least, it does not feel very respectful of that other person's physical integrity.

Edited by ssupytalp

Lol!! :D

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of putting pheros on someone else (or their clothing) without them knowing about it.

At the very least, it does not feel very respectful of that other person's physical integrity.

I have the same reservations. What if he is super sensitive? He could OD which can be very unpleasant physically. I have gotten super sick from OD's to the point of puking and shaking for 13 hours. Cold chills and headaches. I don't think I would do this.

I would be livid as well. Social engineering is a fascinating subject and is fun to dabble in but the person wearing them needs to have a lot of information about what they are wearing in order to manage effects. I have blind tested for a lot of companies but I always knew I was wearing something. And I have had to wash off many times in public restrooms, at friends' houses etc.

Yeah, I agree. I never EVER put any pheros on my man without his knowledge. He didn't start wearing them until after I told him that I had been wearing them for quite a while, and he said he wouldn't mind trying some, especially if he would reap the benefits of stoking my fire.....he even suggested them to a co-worker, whose wife was a bit.....well, let's just say it......frigid.....I gave him a little "primer" on which pheros he should try, and my man took him some of the men's scent samples so he could find out which scents she liked on him.

Now, though, even though my man knows I wear them, I never tell him when I am testing a new phero. I don't want to skew my results. It is funny now, that when he has a strong reaction to something I am wearing, he will say...."Did you phero me?" LOLOL

Edited by Dolly

LOL! No, it's not one of mine. I just love his little face - he looks so bummed with his head all squished! :lol: I found him when I Googled "Cat in Lime Helmet".

No. I make my own cats wear tin-foil hats. Srsly. LOL!

Will the tin foil keep them from reading our minds? Or do they just help get HBO?

Now, though, even though my man knows I wear them, I never tell him when I am testing a new phero. I don't want to skew my results. It is funny now, that when he has a strong reaction to something I am wearing, he will say...."Did you phero me?" LOLOL

Yeah, this approach sounds more ethical not to mention safe. I kinda feel like a real B for posting this thread... But that's why I'm here, to learn, and I love that y'all got in my face and called me on it. Sorry if I offended anyone.

...but he does have empirical evidence that the men's sex mixes work to arouse me and of course that's a win/win. The thing is, since you're wanting to see what arouses you, you're skewing the experiment because you already know what he's wearing (if you manage to sneak it onto him).

I have the same reservations. What if he is super sensitive? He could OD which can be very unpleasant physically. I have gotten super sick from OD's to the point of puking and shaking for 13 hours. Cold chills and headaches. I don't think I would do this.

Thank you luna65 & & halo0073 for keeping me in check.

I did not realize that this was a lemon. This whole time I thought it was a tiny towel on his head.

Yes, I wear a lot of Gotcha which supposedly makes you ditzy!! :lol:

LOL!! I love you, MDC...

Yeah, this approach sounds more ethical not to mention safe. I kinda feel like a real B for posting this thread... But that's why I'm here, to learn, and I love that y'all got in my face and called me on it. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Exactly! We're all learning here - no worries :)

Yes, Wanted Man and SuperSexy were both blended in scents already. Super Sexy was in scented Super for Men (I looooove that scent)....he knows that the pheros turn me on, and that is why he wears them. He is still skeptical as to whether they work on other females, but I have seen the reactions....they do! I mean, he is pretty damn hot on his own, but some of the head-snapping double takes that I saw were off the chart!!

If you get the Unscented Sexpionage, be aware that it does not have an included cover scent (thus why it is called unscented), but it does have it's own smell, and it is not a very good one! That blend is pretty stinky.....so, if you don't get CP in a full bottle, and decide to get Sexpionage straight up, you WILL need to get a VERY GOOD cover scent....trust me on this one!!

Good info! Thank you... you are the 3rd one to recommend Super for Men so i may have to try that. I noticed in the Perfumerie it says "Super for Men II"... I wonder if "ll" is the same as the original (?) I'm glad you gave me the lowdown on Sexpionage too - this is the kind of help I need as a LPMP "Squib"!!! ;-P

Thinking on samples of these but, as usual I need help. Votes appreciated... I'm ready to order (yes, AGAIN, and I haven't even gotten my "2nd" order - *crayon sampler yet!)

I am getting a fullsize of something for interviewing/work so I figured I "might as well use the extra room in the package" for a little something to try on my hubs. Is denial/justification one of the warning signs of obsession with LPMP? :001_07:

SS4M (Super II or Sorcerer V2????)

Wanted Man (Voracious or Home Run???)

Heart Throb (Pashazade or Captain Fantastic???)

or perhaps add pheros to a full size of Steamy Daydreams (if its as good as some say maybe I will bite the bullet and get the full size... but THEN I need to know WHICH PHERO) Arrggh.

Then there's Dirty Old Man which sounds great too (and my guy is 48 so maybe that's a tie-breaker???)

And Luna65 I PROMISE to do reviews and help future Squibs (who don't realize that they too, will get lost in this wonderful dream...) after all the time and attention I've requested and gotten here from you and everyone else!

:thank-you:

Edited by luna65

Yes reviews are always welcome and encouraged (and help to up your post count in the right way).

I still recommend the ones I recommended.

• 6 months later...

I know it's an old thread, but how about the wax melts? I know Mara had some boosted with SS4M at one point, on Artfire. Then you would not have to have him wear them. And there is a thread that talks about adding pheros to the oil burner yourself...

I am trying to achieve a similar goal as LoveStruck, even though it seems that my fiance might be ok with trying pheros :) I am very close to having him try some boosted scents, but I'll start with social ones, and maybe Goal with Teddy BB. So far he uses unpheroed Areion Skye for work, and LP #9 before bed... for me, but I'm pretty sure it's because he just loves that scent.

Edited by phergineer