Any suggestions on a good scent/phero blend or unscented phero to use for myself when networking/interviewing?

13 years ago I was at the top of my career but decided to become a SAHM, volunteer & raise my two young sons... don't regret it, but now that they are more independent (15 & 18) I'm wanting to head back to the workforce... the challenge is getting BACK into the industry at my age (55) when so many companies opt to hire younger (less experience for less $$) AND getting my career (vs. "Mommy) groove back.

I guess I'm looking for a scent that will help with my confidence and energy, while perhaps having an edge on the competition (other candidates vying for the position) with a phero or blend that might have positive effects on the person(s) I'm interviewing with (the industry has both male and females in power positions, so I don't want to give off something that another female could unconsciously pick up as "competition", if that makes sense.) :say27::bad:

la Femme Mystere is my fav for this. It makes me feel confident and gets me tons of respect. It's not too hard and not too soft. Swimming With Sharks is made specifically for the workplace but it's gender neutral. I prefer LFM because it's more me.Calm, in control but still a fun social. It's the best all around phero here in my opinion.

la Femme Mystere is my fav for this. It makes me feel confident and gets me tons of respect. It's not too hard and not too soft. Swimming With Sharks is made specifically for the workplace but it's gender neutral. I prefer LFM because it's more me.Calm, in control but still a fun social. It's the best all around phero here in my opinion.

Halo I did order a sample of the La Sylphide three days ago because it was recommended... just noticed it is now SOLD OUT so I'll have to covet my little sample! Now I'd better find a back up or at least a good cover for the La Femme Mystere if you can recommend one. This makes me want to only order full sizes because you never know when it may D I S A P P E A R

Swimming With Sharks is the one which is good for interviews/workplace interactions.

My recommendation also.