NEW RELEASES FOR MAY 2008

Ooooh!!!!!! Squealing with delight! These look sooo good! I must have "deliciously WICKED" sounds quite enticing~ Thanks ladies for all your hard work these look amazing!!

...you had me at kittenish... :) ...but....then...ALL THE REST!

looks like I'm breakin' some promises this month...can't wait to get descriptions!

Mara can we get sample packs from last month AND this month? (money got tight and I had to budget *grumble*)

Pretty sure you can, just specify in your Paypal notes, or in an email to them which month(s) you want...

"Share" ... "Coffee" ...you guys come from a different planet than me! However, I will certainly buy some for them, as well! (I think the LP Elves tend to work into the LATE hours rather than EARLY most days...if posting here is any hint)

I shall patiently (*cough*~*hem*) wait here with purchased caffeinated beverages...only howling and slavering a li'l bit...019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

(I think the LP Elves tend to work into the LATE hours rather than EARLY most days...if posting here is any hint)

I think you may be right, I am also a west coast late nighter and they are often stalking their comps at the same time...HOWEVER they tend to be up really early too, I think these ladies are just goooood!

Short Descriptions....

Me, Jane

Well, we do so many potions that are all about taking control, dominance, personal power, that we thought it was about time to do one geared towards the opposite. (Pssst! By wearing this, you really are taking control - you're just letting him THINK it's him. heh.) Sometimes it's fun just to be caught. Dragged off by your hair and ravished by the barbarian you've inspired in him. A tropical spell weaved of Banana, Coconut, Tahitian Vanilla, TAH from Androtics, and Essence of Woman™ from Stone Labs.

Kittenish

Cute, sweet, and easy to adore. Ingredients for inspiring love, laughter, vitality and playfulness, come together in a potion that smells like delectable Caramel and Peach.

Zigeunerwein

That's Gypsy Wine, in German. The intoxicating scent of sweetened Red Wine and Grapes, and secret Gypsy magic, will seduce you and go right to your head!

Deliciously Wicked

Our devastatingly sexy blend of 3 types of Honey paired with drippy, gooey Chocolate...a scent so deliciously wicked it's almost torture to the senses!

Northshore for Men

Inspired by the sexy surfer beach bums of Hawaii - particularly Northshore, where the surfer lifestyle borders on religion. The jungle extends right to the sand, and the water beckons just a short distance from there. The scent of sea spray mixed with humid tropical earth and native flora.

Lady Casanova

The Venetian Courtesan ~ she's elegant, beautiful, intriguing; capturing the imagination with knowing smiles and hints of sexual expertise. What secrets does she have in her arsenal? Perhaps this is one... her bewitching perfume of deep regal florals, imported musks and sensual resins.

Breaking the Ceiling

Featuring our exclusive Swimming with Sharks pheromone blend, for the corporate woman. A fresh, clean blend with the magical properties of inspiring confidence, communication, listening, acceptance and power.

Cleopatra's Blend 2008

Crafted only of seductive, love attracting ingredients that would have been available to the perfumers of Cleopatra's Egypt. A blend of Roses, Lotus, Jasmine, Egyptian Musk, Amber, Sandalwoods from both Egypt and India, and other authentic plants, resins and spices from that era. For this year's blend, we were thrilled to get a hold of a rare Somalian Rose that we have not been able to procure since 2004!

Music of the Spheres

An ancient philosophical concept by where all the elements of creation are distilled into 9 perfect musical notes. We've translated that celestial chord into perfume notes that, when blended, lead one on a wonder of harmonious discovery. A meditation inducing scent, an ancient and comforting aroma, in which you can sense all the elements of creation...the music of the cosmos.

Sultry Afternoon

Tangy Red Currants, dripping with sweetness, swirled together with a drizzle of honey, hot and stimulating spices, and a dirty bit of lacy muskiness. It's one of those sultry days when you just don't want to get out of bed - and why bother, when you can wear this potion to inspire the one you love to share it with you.

Rocket Chick

The only problem in being a sexy, space aged, adventuring and galaxy exploring Rocket Chick, is missing the comforts of home...namely, let's get real here...ice cream! They don't have ice cream on Altair IV, can you believe it? Disgraceful! Your only option is to take some with you! Our Rocket Chick perfume embodies the classic Neopolitan combination of Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry - it's out of this world! And as an extra special treat, each full-sized bottle will be accompanied by a package of authentic, freeze-dried NASA Astronaut Ice Cream!!! YUM!!!

AstronautIceCream.jpg

It's the squee heard round the world! :)

This cracked me up:

(Pssst! By wearing this, you really are taking control - you're just letting him THINK it's him. heh.)

It reminds me of that old BDSM saying...the best bottom is secretly a top. :oops:

OMG...done deal. whole month sample...and STILL tempted to go "full bottle" on several...woe is meeeeee!!!

Edited to add: *whenowhen* is the 'monthly pack' available dearest Mara?

/slaver off

Edited by katz

Oh yay..my husband LOVES Cleopatra's Blend on me..glad to see there will be a 2008 version.

I KNOW for certain I am getting a full bottle of that.

Venetian Courtesan sounds like something I would like very much..ah, what the heck, I'll go for a monthly sampler again..hard to decide what I might want full bottles of. Many of them sound great.

Oh WOW OH WOW OH WOW~!!!!!!!

Amazing all these descriptions tantalize me so. I can MAYBE find one or two that MAY not be a ME scent, but the others OH WOW!! Glad I got the sampler, now to decide which full bottles I want :D

You ladies are true artists!

Me, Jane is a must and same with Sultry afternoons and Kittenish and and oh the list goes on for my full bottle wishlist!

Thanks for the descriptions, Mara! You are joking about the Astronaut Ice cream, please?

Oooh I hope not, :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: lol, I LOVE the idea! :D

I love the lil extras added to a full bottle purchase once and awhile!

CC

Thanks for the descriptions, Mara! You are joking about the Astronaut Ice cream, please?

NOT AT ALL!

It's delicious! All the fat, sugar and calories without the cold wet part. You put a sliver in your mouth and it melts in the strangest way. It's really exactly what it looks like, a big slice of Neopolitan ice cream with all the moisture vaccuum sucked out, so then it is around the size of your palm.. I think there is a scientific description of how it is done on the outside of the package.

The ice cream is kind of like the malted milk balls, but not as hard, then it is ice cream, but not cold, I wonder if it would be more teh awesome if you froze it first-then ate it.

I ate the whole sample bag, really, I did.

I love getting the freeze-dried ice cream at amusement parks (and I've had it at the Kennedy Space Center twice!). They call it Dippin' Dots, I think.

I love getting the freeze-dried ice cream at amusement parks (and I've had it at the Kennedy Space Center twice!). They call it Dippin' Dots, I think.

No, I think Dippin Dots are flash frozen - they are still cold and wet and can melt, just frozen into little individual balls. The Astro type actually has all the moisture removed. It's much lighter - it's almost like styro foam. Anyway, I've eaten them both and they're both delicious. me wuv ice cream :D

No, I think Dippin Dots are flash frozen - they are still cold and wet and can melt, just frozen into little individual balls. The Astro type actually has all the moisture removed. It's much lighter - it's almost like styro foam. Anyway, I've eaten them both and they're both delicious. me wuv ice cream :D

Yep, the Astro-ice cream is very non-meltable - a plus on camping trips! Mmmmmyummy...

Well, I see that I need the whole sampler this month, AGAIN.....