NEW RELEASES FOR MAY 2008

Oh-BTW Dirty Sexy is back as well, but It is LIMITED IN QUANTITIES.

This will be the last go round folks, unless I can score this ingredient.

Dirty Girl~

ACK! My funds are low but I LOVE this scent! hmmmmmmmmm.....I MUST STOCK UP!

Sinister is there a scent that you would say is similar to Dirty sexy I love the sharpness and tang of the fruit mixed with dirtyness scent...If that makes ANY sense lol

No, I think Dippin Dots are flash frozen - they are still cold and wet and can melt, just frozen into little individual balls. The Astro type actually has all the moisture removed. It's much lighter - it's almost like styro foam. Anyway, I've eaten them both and they're both delicious. me wuv ice cream :D

Ah, okay. Now that I think of it, they sold the other kind in the gift shop and I've had that too. Astronaut food is fun!

Oh-BTW Dirty Sexy is back as well, but It is LIMITED IN QUANTITIES.

This will be the last go round folks, unless I can score this ingredient.

Dirty Girl~

My fiancee was calling me his "dirty girl" and his "dirty sexy girl" when you originally came out with this one. When I layered it with Nasty Habits, he called me his "Dirty Nasty Sexy Habits" girl.....he liked it so much in the original version that he wanted me to buy multiples.....I currently have about 2 and 1/4 bottles......yes, I'm a hoarder.....

Edited by Dolly

ACK! My funds are low but I LOVE this scent! hmmmmmmmmm.....I MUST STOCK UP!

Sinister is there a scent that you would say is similar to Dirty sexy I love the sharpness and tang of the fruit mixed with dirtyness scent...If that makes ANY sense lol

Nasty Habits has the same vibe, resins, fruit, musk.

Be sure to check out the new releases..............................

HINT HINT HINT

Oh dahlings...........

We are releasing my hand rolled Kyphi as well, but heads up, it's really limited.

It will be availabe to order in the shopping cart here:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Inc..._Fragrance.html

I'll let you know when the cart is up. (Thank you Mara!)

14.95 a tin.

Approx 1 Oz by weight.

We are extraordinarily proud to present our hand blended Kyphi incense Currently, we are offering two kinds, based on Egyptian recipes brought back from the African continent in the 80's.

These are presented lovingly wrapped in tissue, in a covered tin for preservation.

Kyphi should remain slightly moist naturally.

Heart OF Kapet™ Original A traditional Egyptian Kyphi, raisins, wine, lemongrass, myrrh, copal, benzoin, honey, frankincense, cardamom, galangal, orris, storax (amber) cinnamon, cedar, vetiver, lotus, sandalwood, and more.

Kyphi is the traditional and timeless fragrance of Ancient Egypt. (Originally known as Kapet, "Kyphi" is the Greek translation.) There are as many recipes for it as there are Pharaohs.

Kyphi was burned in temples, homes, worn in the hair, and used as offerings to the Gods. Kyphi is used for thanks, prayers, for continued good fortune, and for sexual conquest.

A home or temple without Kyphi was thought to go unnoticed by the Gods.

This is my hand-rolled Kyphi incense recipe, which my mother brought back from Egypt in 1982.

A modern twist on a centuries-old tradition - Sexy, resiny, slightly spicy and woody, with notes of Camel Grass, Palm Wine, Egyptian Copal, Cairo Lotus, Antique Sandalwood, three Egyptian Myrrhs and two Frankincense oils blend in harmonium with two North African Storaxs and assorted woods. Truly fit for Heaven.

Heart Of Kapet™ Rose A traditional Egyptian Kyphi, raisins, wine, three kinds of roses, lemongrass, myrrh, copal, benzoin, honey, frankincense, cardamom, galangal, orris, storax (amber) cinnamon, cedar, vetiver, lotus, sandalwood, and more Kyphi is used in many aspects of life-for prayers, cleansing, worship, and for home fragrance.

This incense is not appropriate for personal wear, for personal fragrance, please see our Heart Of Kapet ™ Perfume oil.

We are presenting our Heart Of Kapet in one-ounce packages.

Nasty Habits has the same vibe, resins, fruit, musk.

Be sure to check out the new releases..............................

HINT HINT HINT

Yeah I like the nasty Habits very much but is there a vanilla note in it? (Dont get me worng I love vanilla, but I find it softens and ends more powdery...gawsh I am picky :D lol, what can I say when you make so many great perfumes I have become a lil picky since they are soooo GREAT!)

I was checking the new releases and I was wondering if one of them would complement Dirty Sexy quite nicely...YAY!!! thanks!!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

The cart will be up later today. It's all programmed and has been passed along to the next person in our team. The expanded description pages will take another day.

Will this include the EST?

Oh also I was talking to my hubby about the new releases and when I mentioned Me,Jane he said what about Me,Tarzan :D

Hi Guys,

We have had a major shopping cart crash, Mara has been pulling her hair out trying to get these people to call us and get it fixed.

We are hoping to have this fixed soon-in the mean time-please bear with us.

If you MUST have something today(IE VACATION), please e mail and We can invoice you.

If you are not leaving and can wait, we ask that you please do.

I am so sorry for the trouble!

xposted in RN

The order pages are up in the store now. Thank you for your patience!

Yes, the Est from Stone Labs is in the store.

Also, new things to check out:

Danna's hand rolled Kyphi has been posted in the Incense and Candles area - and - next month we'll be offering a range of new candles in LP scents. :001_tt2:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Inc..._Fragrance.html

Private Editions to share:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

The artwork on the labels is really exceptional this month!

Can't wait to hear more about what Music of the Spheres smells like.

It's one of those deep and mysterious blends, weighty with magic and history. I would say that if you like Raven's Secret Weapon, you will like this one as well. It's of that type that smells completely different in the bottle than on the skin. I'm trying to think of ways to describe it, yet every adjective I think of is not really nailing it. Ok, I got one, how about 'ineffable'? :001_tt2:

Thank you for the compliment on the labels!

Every time I see that kitten, I burst out laughing.

HAHA! I love the idea of Rocket Chick! Neopolitan by far is my favorite ice cream and the "Astronaut Ice Cream" is such a funny and charming idea! I think I'll have to get this one and Cleopatra's Blend 2008...and maybe Deliciously Wicked, as soon as my wallet stops smoking! lol :D

Ice cream,

Pixie

Someone stop me please!! I ordered the sampler, a full size of Me, Jane, Unscented Cougar and various other samples. But now I want to order a full size of Rocket Chick because I'm hungry for ice cream. Well I'm off to the store. See ya later.

I KNOW! lol The potion will rock I think I can go ahead and just assume that, and as if I didn't have enough LP addiction issues without them throwing ice cream into the deal!! Ahhh! Well I already ate my fortune cookie… hmmm. I'm giving new meaning to the term fat and happy! Ha-ha :wub:

Fish & Chips,

Pixie

I ordered the full sized Fortune Cookie and Rocket Chick along with the sampler and Me,Jane. I cannot wait for everything to arrive. I simply love the scents and walk around sniffing myself like a crazy women. OK so it's not that bad but it's getting there. Although LovePotion Perfume has been around forever I think that their approach to different scents and there qualities are very innovative. I love the uniqueness of everything.

I HAD TO get the full sampler.....AGAIN......oh well......any samples that I don't love will be given to my female clients......it's funny.....I told Mara that my female clients who COULD simply mail or email stuff to me, or drop through my mail slot are all now making appts for trivial things.....just to see if I have any more perfumes they can beg for.....

I can't wait to receive my potions. The Me,Jane in particular. The summer is beach weather and I think the combo of Banana, Coconut and Tahitian Vanilla will go just fine with a hot bikini.

Edited by Countesszero

• 3 weeks later...
I can't wait to receive my potions. The Me,Jane in particular. The summer is beach weather and I think the combo of Banana, Coconut and Tahitian Vanilla will go just fine with a hot bikini.

I got to say May's new releases were a real super hit for me. I got Me Jane, and that one is just so fantastic the way it smells. Blended so perfectly and just smells delicious! I also really like Lady Casanova...that one might be my favorite. And then there is UNE...good gosh!!! And then I get this "enabler" samples that are just sure to get me to get a big bottle. Was lucky to get a sample of Sugared French Vanilla. Ummmm...the sin in that one!!! YUM!