Technical question about scent application

I was on Artfire & noticed a spray version of Stone Cougar, which prompted this post. If it's not such a good idea to let pheros & cops settle into clothing or hair how do you use a spray? Or is it the same rule... Stay nekked for 10 min ! Is the argument for the spray just to tone down the scent?

Cougar has such a minute amount of cops that is considered hair safe. It does not require dry down like most cops. The other phero blend that has a comparable amount of cops is Lumina. So spray to your heart's content.

I agree with halo-- you are fine spraying cougar on your hair. What you wouldn't want to do is spray the OCCO, magnet, BAMs, or similar cop heavy mixes on your hair.

I agree with halo-- you are fine spraying cougar on your hair. What you wouldn't want to do is spray the OCCO, magnet, BAMs, or similar cop heavy mixes on your hair.

Cougar has such a minute amount of cops that is considered hair safe. It does not require dry down like most cops. The other phero blend that has a comparable amount of cops is Lumina. So spray to your heart's content.

So Stone Cougar is unscented... correct? So it would be like misting the invisible "magic" all over (also Lumina)~ then a favorite fragrance if desired?

So Stone Cougar is unscented... correct? So it would be like misting the invisible "magic" all over (also Lumina)~ then a favorite fragrance if desired?

There is the unscented stone cougar (a pheromone mixture), and there is also cougar potion, which is a perfume enhanced with stone cougar.

Fragrances help disperse the pheromones over time.

"Stone Cougar" is the Un. "Cougar Potion" is the pheroed fragrance. If you look in the Perfumerie and search "cougar" they'll come up and you can compare the descriptions. "Stone" is the name of the phero co who produces the blend.

The Stone Cougar on ArtFire is in a 100% Alcohol base. You'll have lots of diffusion but it will burn off faster than an oil or alcohol/oil base mixture. It just depends on what you want to try.

Edited by StacyK

I've already ordered a full size RB of Cougar potion per forum expert recommendations ;) I just wondered if this (Unscented, Stone) Cougar spray on Artfire could be used along with the other non-loaded (no Cops or Pheros) yummy scents I'm starting to covet from LPMP.

And of course the phero/cops on clothes/hair question I had...

I learned the hard (stupid) way from too heavy an application of Sex & Violins - "a couple of rolls between the navel and cleavage" then rubbing my wrists on that about made me pass out. The scent isn't bad at all, but I can only use a dot (and I mean DOT) or I have to scrub and start over. Conversely, with LP Red I have to pace myself because I feel like I could shower in that lusciousness. I guess experimenting (and building up gradually) is the key here.

Edited by LoveStruck55