I got a tiny drop of this as a freebie from a trade a while back (sorry, I don't remember who sent it to me exactly - but thank you anyway!). I'm not finding alot of information on it being used as a pheromone. It seems like mostly guys take it orally as some sort of supplement? A search of this forum does turn up one useful little snippet about it, but I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it and if so, what do you think? I'm not looking to buy any more, I'm just curious since it falls outside my realm of phero-experience (which is almost ALL from LP!). I re-purposed the spray bottle it was in to make a spray out of a sniffie, so now I'm wondering what phero-effects I might expect from it. Not expecting much though, as it really was only a drop. Thanks!

Yes it's a hormone. I don't know about it as an OTC supplement but it is prescribed for women in need of that specific hormone. It comes in cream form too.
Like MDC said it's only in Gotcha. It's usually the reason Gotcha can have that dreamy effect on some people. Too much and you'll be super sensitive/emotional. It's impossible to say what your lite bit of it may do if you don't know the strength. Have you used Gotcha?
If you are trying to look it up, there's a lot of info on it. In a small amount as in Gotcha It should not be a problem for most.
I personally don't think I'd take it as a supplement w/o a prescription.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks ladies! I'm not planning on buying any more, either as a supplement or a phero (unless I somehow get crazy good effects from my new little spray, but again, it was just a tiny, tiny amount!). I was just curious, and a google search wasn't turning up the info I wanted.

Good to know that it's in Gotcha though! I think, among the wider population of guys, this one may actually get me the most hits. I'm usually looking for a reaction from one specific guy, but he's going to be gone pretty soon (moving at the end of the month, I don't even want to get started on how unhappy I am about it) so I probably need to start thinking about what has a wider effect. Gotcha will definitely be getting alot of use!

I have tested it a lot. I don't care for it as a single. I have weepy breakdowns that are out of the blue. Waaaay too emotional. But if it's buffered it can be okay. It's still experimental really.

I think you're mixing me up with misschrissyrez....every time you call me Chrissy it startles me and I look to see if she's posting behind me... :)

You're right. Apologies MDC. :Emoticons0804:

I have tested it a lot. I don't care for it as a single. I have weepy breakdowns that are out of the blue. Waaaay too emotional. But if it's buffered it can be okay. It's still experimental really.

Thanks Halo!

I definitely DON'T need to be any more emotional right now! Good info!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still pretty new here, but after seeing this thread I started researching the molecule. Wow! It offers some pretty amazing benefits. Needless to say, I immediately ordered a fb of Gotcha.

Edited by WnG

I draw the line with dosing other people with hormones.

In nature, pheromones are transmitted from one individual to another as volatiles through the air. Hormones are not. Hormones have disproportionally large consequences from tiny concentrations, so changing the amount of hormones in one's body can be a really serious thing, not at all like getting a whiff of androstenol, for example. People get dosed with pheromones in social situations all the time. People do not get dosed with hormones from their environment or from other people under normal circulmstances.

Also, the effects of pheromones in humans are generally very subtle mood modulators. So subtle that it has been quite difficult to even prove their existance. The fact that pregnenolone has made some people have depressed crying spells says enough for me. Would I experiment with something like that in my own body, as an oral supplement? Maybe. But how could I wear something like this to a party or to work and do that to other people without their knowledge?

When you dose yourself with an artificial hormone or hormone precursor it is one thing, maybe a good idea, maybe not, but dosing someone else's body with even a tiny amount of a hormone without their consent is just something I would not do.

I wrote in more detail why pheromones and hormones are different in this thread: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7312&page=1&&do=findComment&comment=212006

I draw the line with dosing other people with hormones.

In nature, pheromones are transmitted from one individual to another as volatiles through the air. Hormones are not. Hormones have disproportionally large consequences from tiny concentrations, so changing the amount of hormones in one's body can be a really serious thing, not at all like getting a whiff of androstenol, for example. People get dosed with pheromones in social situations all the time. People do not get dosed with hormones from their environment or from other people under normal circulmstances.

Also, the effects of pheromones in humans are generally very subtle mood modulators. So subtle that it has been quite difficult to even prove their existance. The fact that pregnenolone has made some people have depressed crying spells says enough for me. Would I experiment with something like that in my own body, as an oral supplement? Maybe. But how could I wear something like this to a party or to work and do that to other people without their knowledge?

When you dose yourself with an artificial hormone or hormone precursor it is one thing, maybe a good idea, maybe not, but dosing someone else's body with even a tiny amount of a hormone without their consent is just something I would not do.

I wrote in more detail why pheromones and hormones are different in this thread: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7312&page=1&&do=findComment&comment=212006

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Wondering ... would wearing Gotcha influence another person along the same lines as wearing a doctor prescribed transdermal hormone cream? ie, you would have to be care of where you put in and how you may have personal contact with someone?

Edited by WnG

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Wondering ... would wearing Gotcha influence another person along the same lines as wearing a doctor prescribed transdermal hormone cream? ie, you would have to be care of where you put in and how you may have personal contact with someone?

It would be different than wearing Gotcha. The Pregnenolone is balanced out by the other pheros in the blend. As I believe Halo mentioned above, the blend would them create it's own affect.