Hi Everyone I am new here and new to pheromone use...

MissPhero

Hello everyone glad I found forum that will help me read reviews about pheromones..

anyways I am currently using PherX I know it's not from here but I have 2 coming pretty soon from here LPMP, Blatant and Gotcha!

I also have Alpha 7 but I haven't really used it...

Anyways I am looking forward to see the results of the other 2 pheros with cops. mmmmm can't wait actually ahahaha....

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@ missdarlyncherie I didn't get any scents to go with the pheros, I was thinking it should be unscented so I can use my regular perfume to cover the cops and nones scents... I am really new... I am not really sure... so I just read about the reviews and maybe I would like it or it will have same effects on me...

Hehe! Welcome!

I first came here because of pheromones too...but have since become addicted to LP's lovely perfumes...they smell so good I swear some are like pheromones the way people compliment them!

Hope you love your choices! :heart:

Welcome! You should really try some of the scents here as well!

Welcome Missphero! Did you get any scents to go with the pheros?

I would def. look forward to trying their scents.

Hehe! Welcome!

I first came here because of pheromones too...but have since become addicted to LP's lovely perfumes...they smell so good I swear some are like pheromones the way people compliment them!

Hope you love your choices! :heart:

I can't wait till I get mine.... I am so excited... right now I am wearing pherX and I am giddy and I don't even know if its the self reaction to it.. or just happy because of the coming pheros and cops. Anyways if you guys love it I would def. love gotcha and blatant... and oh I got my mom LFM for her interview....

You will get some little sniffees samples of scents with your order so you can try some magickal LP scents..

Gotcha and Blatant Are two of my favorite pheros, you are going to have fun Miss phero!!!

Yay! For now I am on the waiting game.... I hope it's not gonna take more than 2 weeks....

So excited to try them out!

Hi Ms Phero !! :hi:

Hello there Liz!