Need help to pick something to speed up office romance/fun quick

Hi

I need some help. I will be leaving the company in few months. I have this guy I fancy for a while and would like speed things up a little (or a lot) before I go. Not necessary anything serious, but may be just something fun (and naughty ;op ) before I go. I am running out of time.

I have been using cuddle bunny and sneaky clean. But doesn't seem to have huge effect. May be I need something stronger? But the thing is I don't want to wear something too out of my character ( I usually wear scent that is very mild and neutral) that make people or him raise their eyebrow and know I am doing something sneaky. Or is there something mild so I can layer my usual scent on top?

Any suggestion please!!!! Thanks guys....

Edited by suede212

There are so many factors to consider in this story before pheros can be prescribed....

Has he shown any interest before you tried pheros? You cannot completely change a mans perspective with pheros if he is absolutely not interested or perhaps involved with someone else. Pheros are powerful tools but there has to be SOME balance in the universe or the LP girls would be running amok causing havoc among menfolk everywhere. Not to say we don't, but there aee some limits here. Again, not enough info in the story so I'm just throwing things out there.

Is it innapropriate for him to show interest in the work environment? That's another issue.

More info please!!

The stronger pheros like BI and Sexpionage are stinkier so you do need a stronger cover scent...but Cuddle Bunny is a pretty effective phero on the right man...

If he likes you TMI scented with Gotcha seems to bring it out. Light on the Gotcha in the office, because it has some cops, but the sweetness of the caramel in TMI softens it and possibly gets him talking.

We have been quite cozy. So definitely more than just colleague. So I would say he is a little interested but probably I m abit more into him than he is into me. Therefore I think if I don't make a move he won't. But I am not that kind of person who is good at making the move, and usually I will mess thing up. But now that I know I will be leaving the firm soon, I want to see if there is any opportunities, so there is no regrets, whatever it turns out to be.

That is my concern. Despite i am quite keen, I still want to keep things low profile. I don't want to wear something that smell too stinky or too feminine, otherwise people will notice that I m up to something. But I have not been using the Pheros regularly, I just put it on once or twice and try to see any reaction, which there isn't yet.

So I am trying to come up with a plan that it won't feel too awkward even if it didn't success, after all we are still in same field. I know I sound a bit contradicting. Therefore I need all your kind advice. Thanks

In case this is helpful, here is a list of sample I have now so I can start using it while waiting for my order

TMI

Cuddle bunny 2009

The art of war (this is closest to my usual perfume)

Cougar

Art of war

Honeyed love potion

Thanks a lot... Any input would be very much appreciated.

If he likes you TMI scented with Gotcha seems to bring it out. Light on the Gotcha in the office, because it has some cops, but the sweetness of the caramel in TMI softens it and possibly gets him talking.

There such a small amount of cops in Gotcha you don't have to worry about the standard "cop rules".

Mixing Gotcha and TMI sounds like way to much B'nol to me. IMO that's a lot of pheros making you super sensitive.

I'm interested to hear your results but I'd caution that IMO you are phero bombing both yourself and the guy. It might make it tough to see where you really stand.

True, it depends on the guy. I think of it as buying the guy a drink without having to getting him to the bar. It helps him loosen up, but won't change his feelings. I don't think I use enough TMI or Gotcha to bomb anyone, but who knows. I'll have to research further. I'd go light in any case in an office situation. I have found professionally that TMI plus LFM bring me a lot of repeat business. I'm very quiet naturally, though, so the B-nol helps me speak more freely without spilling too much. For a naturally talkative person, it might be too much,

Thanks.

Since I already have a sample of the tmi in my sample collection, may be I can start, while waiting for the gotcha. Then my next question is what form should I order? I want to be able to mix it with my usual scent so it will smell like m usual.

So cuddle bunny 2009 is too much for office?

Any other thought, I live in Europe, so the postage is quite high, so I want to place the order in 1 order. I will wait a bit to get all your valuable input. Thanks

Edited by suede212

Thanks.

Since I already have a sample of the tmi in my sample collection, may be I can start, while waiting for the gotcha. Then my next question is what form should I order? I want to be able to mix it with my usual scent so it will smell like m usual.

So cuddle bunny 2009 is too much for office?

Any other thought, I live in Europe, so the postage is quite high, so I want to place the order in 1 order. I will wait a bit to get all your valuable input. Thanks

I would say Cuddle Bunny is a bit too high in cops for an office setting.....

The base you choose is going to be determined by what type of scents you wear....are they in oil or spray?

Misty- your comment about being naturally quiet & b-nol helping you open up without spilling is very interesting to me. I've found the same thing- as an introvert I have worn b-nol many many times in good amounts, even right up in my face, and have never once had the experience of wanting to (or finding myself) saying more than I should. Yet so many other people here have had that experience with it. Perhaps our barriers are naturally so much further up that it offers us natural protection against that kind of thing.

Suede212, I find moderate doses of Sexology (not in the sexology perfume, but in something much cleaner) to be a wonderful, strong sexy social.

Edited by vladmyra