La femme Noir or Gotcha! ?

They are both excellent and effective. They are also very different. Which one I'd wear would depend on how I was feeling and what self effects I'd be after. Or, it would depend on the situation. What's the occasion? I like both and have both.

I'd say read the descriptions in the Perfumerie and read through the review thread for each. That'd be the best way to determine which blend you'd prefer.

They are both excellent and effective. They are also very different. Which one I'd wear would depend on how I was feeling and what self effects I'd be after. Or, it would depend on the situation. What's the occasion? I like both and have both.

I'd say read the descriptions in the Perfumerie and read through the review thread for each. That'd be the best way to determine which blend you'd prefer.

StacyK thank you for replying :)

Well, you see that's the thing ... I've read the descriptions for the two pheros and I've gone through all the threads so many times but I'm still confused.

I understand that LFN is like LFM but sexier. How would Gotcha! compare to that? Are they so different?

These pheros are completely different in and of themselves and completely different to different people.

IMO...you want love, bonding and sweet feelings? Gotcha. You want an allure of sexual mystery with a dash of bad ass confidence? LFN.

A girl needs both.

Eta to add SEXUAL mystery.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

These pheros are completely different in and of themselves and completely different to different people.

IMO...you want love, bonding and sweet feelings? Gotcha. You want an allure of sexual mystery with a dash of bad ass confidence? LFN.

A girl needs both.

I love your description! I think LFN is what I need... "an allure of sexual mystery with a dash of bad ass confidence" sounds very interesting :)

A girl needs both.

Yes. Good distinction.

A girl needs both.

This seems to sum it all up.

• 4 months later...

Curious about other's experience so bumping this thread a bit.

I want both love sexy bonding feelings AND the mysterious sexy allure sex goddess mystique. :D I was planning next order for LFN (trying it with my Totem Bat sample) but then saw this thread, now I'm confused as can't do both next order.

But right now, after just once trying LFN - feel like I really want this SOON - so glad I have bat samples to tide me over until next order.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is old, but I'm new, Ha! Anywho, so did you ever decide which one worked best for you? Sorry if you've mentioned this somewhere already, there's literally SO much good info on here, it gets to be a bit much at times.

Hi elena_delevega!!! Welcome to the forum :)

I ended up getting LFN instead of Gotcha!, i haven't managed to get Gotcha! so far or try it in a phero fragrance. I like LFN a lot, i like the vibe i get from it. It's not my "go to" phero though. Maybe i haven't figured out my sweet spot yet.

The pheros i wear most of the time with very good results are Stone Cougar UN (my favorite in spray!), LAM and Bang!

I like Blatant invitation a lot too.

Stone Cougar though is my absolute favorite, great social phero and if you want to make it a bit sexier just add some OCCO of your choice and you are good to go ;)

BI is awesome. Obviously more aggressive than Gotcha though. There are still Pheroma samples of BI on Etsy, you should scoop one up to try it. Those sample bottles are good sized too so it gives you enough to try it a lot before committing to a FB.

Oooh! My heart skips a beat, gonna grab some samples. Thanks

I haven't tried LFN yet but I love LFM (still mad I didn't get a FB of LFM/rouge) I always feel super confident and sexy and all ways get attention from men- even if it's just a double take look- I keep trying gotcha but really not sure if I'm getting any effects from it - maybe a little more openness form people.- I also get great results from cougar

I haven't tried LFN yet but I love LFM (still mad I didn't get a FB of LFM/rouge) I always feel super confident and sexy and all ways get attention from men- even if it's just a double take look- I keep trying gotcha but really not sure if I'm getting any effects from it - maybe a little more openness form people.- I also get great results from cougar

I just ordered LFM, so I'm hoping for the same results that you've gotten from it. I also got a sample of SS4W and Gotcha is next on my list Then I'm going to delve into LFN. SO many choices, it's kinda hard to control yourself!