New Releases for SPRING 2014 ~ April/May

Our Spring Collection 2014 is a double set for April~May.

More info later, just wanted to share the labels now. :hi: Happy Easter everyone!

AD-TotemBunny.jpg

Totem: Bunny

AD-TotemChick.jpg

Totem: Chick

AD-TotemSeal.jpg

Totem: Seal

AD-TotemDeer.jpg

Totem: Deer

AD-TotemLamb.jpg

Totem: Lamb

Phero Enhanced w/ Popularity Potion

AD-TotemWolf.jpg

Totem: Wolf

AD-TotemDolphin.jpg

Totem: Dolphin

AD-TotemTiger.jpg

Totem: Tiger

AD-TotemBat.jpg

Totem: Bat

Phero Enhanced w/ La Femme Noire

AD-TotemDucky.jpg

Totem: Duck

AD-TotemBeaver.jpg

Totem: Beaver

Phero Enhanced w/ Swimming with Sharks

AD-TotemMonkey.jpg

Totem: Monkey

AD-TotemPanda.jpg

Totem: Panda

Phero Enhanced w/ Open Windows

AD-TotemLion.jpg

Totem: Lion

AD-TotemElephant.jpg

Totem: Elephant

AD-TotemKangaroo.jpg

Totem: Kangaroo

Phero Enhanced w/ Mother's Little Helper

AD-TotemHorse.jpg

Totem: Horse

AD-TotemRaccoon.jpg

Totem: Raccoon

AD-TotemGoat.jpg
Totem: Goat

Enhanced w/ EoW Copulins

AD-TotemBear.jpg
Totem: Bear

AD-Egg2014.jpg

Egg 2014

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THERE'S A DUCKY!!!!! A DUCKY!!!!!!

Oh Mara!!!!! And he's so adorable!!!!!

:hearts0425:

OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ETA: Oops. I ran over and bought the sample set before counting -- there's 21, so I'm sure the sample set will be more than usual. When the price is announced, I'll paypal whatever more I owe. SORRY! SO EXCITED!!!!)

Edited by Just Ducky

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can't stand the wonderfulness! Yes, please let us know how much the full sampler will be because IT SHALL BE MINE.

ETA: Best Easter weekend surprise ever!

Edited by Blackcat

EGG!!!!!!!!

These may be my favorite labels ever - can I order just a set of the labels lol!!!

I'm with everyone else, wondering how we order the sampler? Is it two samplers, since it's April/May?

ETA: Just looked at them again, and OMG the bat...how did you ever find such a cute BAT???

Edited by Amalthea1978

EGG!!!!!!!!

These may be my favorite labels ever - can I order just a set of the labels lol!!!

I'm with everyone else, wondering how we order the sampler? Is it two samplers, since it's April/May?

Yes! Would have ordered already - thinking 1 fir April, 1 for May to cover both?

Gads! they are all SO cute!!!!! :w00t:

After all the research I've done for this set, it kind of alarms me that I feel like I need goats now.

It alarms me even more that my Dad agrees with me.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15670-1382904412-0.

Get some goats!

I'm so excited to read all about the NRs! Have a very happy Easter, everyone!

After all the research I've done for this set, it kind of alarms me that I feel like I need goats now.

My kid and I watched an episode of Too Cute, and there was a little goat named Pipsqueak, cutest thing ever! You definitely need one!!

totem wolf and monkey !!!!

Buttermilk is a bit wacko :D

Seven is kinda the Buttermilk of my cat herd. She jumps on everyone and then runs and hides between my legs if she fears retribution.

She also races me to the sink every time she knows I want to use it. She jumps in and lies down in it and purrs her lead off like she's laughing.

Yes, it will be two samplers. We are separating them into two sets, one April with 11 vials, and one May with 10 vials. I think they will just be divided alphabetically into the two sets.

OMG! The new releases look awesome! I love all of those animals and am not capable of choosing a fave! Great theme! And these goats are SO cute!!! I am going to be a bad influence here and vote that you get some. They will keep your grass trim too! Happy Easter. Mara, John, and family!

I can be of no help, Mara... the more silly goat videos I watch (and I've seen quite a few now) the more I want one too! I'll have to take a pic of the black-belly goats I see almost every day coming home. In someone's side yard in Mesa.

They are not bad pets and you will never have to mow the yard again haha! Plus there is the whole goat's milk thing if you want to go there. It does not taste bad at all.

Urban farming! Goats and chickens! And you can take the goats on walks! OMG I was in downtown PDX and I saw a guy walking his pig. It was adorable. He kept getting mad at people that wanted to take pictures of it.