Perfume oils + copulin oils = what?

Is it ok if I mix the 2? like for example I buy plain perfumed oil and then I will mix drops of EoW oils to in in a bottle let it sit for the night, is it possible? and if I have to put pheromones which Unscented pheromone blend should I get? this is for if you want a positive reactions from people towards you. I know I have read somewhere that Women reacts nicely with copulins too. and it's not for me it's for my mom on her immigration interview. I know some consuls are bitchy sometimes and maybe if she's wearing such she'll lighten up the room.

please help...

Yes, you can add cops to perfume. Mara stated in a thread that 20 drops of essence oil in a near full bottle of LP perfume would be a fairly cop-heavy mixture.

Balm bomb, G2, and are supposed to be good for combating bitchiness and grouchiness. Empathy potion or Heart & Soul might be good also.

But keep in mind that 20 drops is only for heavy perfumes. Light perfumes she does 5 drops. I would definitely start small and work up. Don't start with 20 or you could ruin your perfume right out of the gate. You can always add more.

That's true. 20 drops has worked well for me for sugared honeycomb, une (turns it into Pherogirl), and heavy vanilla mixtures like LP original, red, pink, or black.

You can also add cops to any perfume for only $5 when you order and Mara will mix it just right for you. It is worth $5 to me not to have to pry the top off the bottle and put it back on without spilling everything. But I have done it when I've wanted to add cops to something I already have, or something I've gotten in trade.

Sometimes cops can make some women bitchy or catty. Go light on the cops. Happy phero blends would probably work well.....Open Windows is a good one....Empathy Potion is not happy per se, but may work well in this situation.

Thanks everyone I will hold on to your advices... I am looking to getting more blends and perfumes with cops(of course) this may...

Anyway I was looking for the scent that would smell like refreshing maybe like floral with citrusy gingery type. Something that is invigorating and fresh. Any suggestion?

Oh another thing I got my orders last week and I LOVE THEM My self... now I don't care about other people's reaction on this Blatant Invitation, Gotcha and LFM with cops... I just love the smell and feeling I get. I also loved the FERAL perfume but I went to the store and it's not there anymore :Emoticons04269: ... Also the CANDLE IN THE WIND :Emoticons04269: ....Hopefully they will be back. Those scents relaxes me...They just smell soooooo yummy... :Emoticons04235:

I love the chocolate and coffee smell too... so I will be reading some more and search...

They won't be back. Most of our stuff here is Limited Edition. Once it's gone , it's gone forever. We get occasional rebrews but it's rare. Were you by chance shopping on Art Fire? That's where things go right before they sell out for good.