Private Editions for APRIL 2014

Available bottles now posted!

AD-PE-LindeePS.jpg

Lindee's Pinky Sweet

18 bottles available

(Spicy carnation and sweet buttercream blended over a base of vanilla cake and cotton candy frosting.)

(StacyK, Halo, Ducky, Hearts, Olderbutwiser, Amalthea, Gale, Gaia, Nutrix ...9 bottles left)

AD-PE-LindeeDV.jpg

Lindee's Dark & Vampy

7 bottles available

(Raspberry puree and darkest chocolate, over a thick base of amber and exotic black musk.)

(Gale, Blackcat, Invidiana, CinnMel, Ducky, Luna, DolphinDolls ....0 bottles left)

AD-PE-LindeeCR.jpg

Lindee's Caramel Rose

7 bottles available

(A gooey base of aged patchouli and pink sugar, with thick caramel and rose attar drizzled on top)

(Ravenwing, ....6 bottles left)

AD-PE-LinaFB.jpg

Lina's Fluffy Bunny

20 bottles available

(Eggnog, vanilla custard, vanilla cream, cotton candy, marshmallow)

(Gale, LadyV, Amalthea, Halo, Blackcat, Lazycat, Invidiana, Fleur, Nutrix, MDCherie, cchristys, Hearts x2, Ducky, BlueBear...4 bottles left)

AD-PE-LadySuzySL.jpg

Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard

17 bottles available

(3 kinds of beautiful white lillies, over a non-foody vanilla, and soft sweet velvety musk, a single drop of leather, and a single drop of pink sweetheart rose.)

(Hearts, Blackcat, StacyK, Lovestruck55, Invidiana, JezzieD, Lady V, Blackcat, Olderbutwiser, Ducky, Halo, Molls...5 bottles left)

AD-PE-MeganQX.jpg

Megan's Quixotic Xocolatl

7 bottles available

(Dark chocolate, black coffee, cinnamon bark EO, dark honey)

(Invidiana, ElizOSP, ...5 bottles left)

AD-PE-TyveyPI.jpg

Tyvey's Pleasure Island

7 bottles available

(Coconut cream, maple syrup and a touch of overripe banana, over a base of silky skin musk.)

(Hearts, Fleur, Lazycat, LadyV, MDCherie, ...2 bottles left)

AD-PE-TyveyHB.jpg

Tyvey's Honey Buzz

7 bottles available

(The sweetest peach and honeysuckle blossoms drizzled with sweet warm honey, and a "chewy" sweet aged amber)

(Ducky, Xev, Gale, Hearts, StacyK...2 bottles left)

AD-PE-RobertDD.jpg

Robert's Dapper Debauchery

3 bottles available

(Pipe tobacco, strawberry, musk, dirty honey, dark amber EO, ambergris, and one tiny drop of civit)

3 bottles left

AD-PE-WendyHH.jpg

Wendy's Hot & Humid

5 bottles available

(Coconut cream, almond milk, apricot and a dash of cucumber) Wendy's theme was a dense hot summery thickness, with that occasional welcome fresh breeze. It came out great! She's always got very interesting ideas.

(Hearts, StacyK, Lovestruck, LadyV, CinnMel ...0 bottles left)

AD-PE-TyveyFR.jpg

Tyvey's Flora Royale

6 bottles available

(Carnation, iris, violet flower and violet leaf EO, over a powdery amber musk and a dash of powdered sugar.) Tyvey wanted this regal and like something from the 18th century. It's a gorgeous blend.

(Stacy K, Olderbutwiser, CinnMel, LadyV, Hearts ...1 bottles left)

AD-SugApples.jpg

Sugared Apples

Still using the temp labels for the Sugars as they are not officially released, but this one is now brewed.

AD-New2-LovePotion.jpg

NEW

A lot of people have asked for a rebrew of NEW, but I could only make around 8 oz worth, which is not enough to get us through the sampler packs of the New Releases. So what I did was reload the cart with this in it's old spot. Same label, same ingredients, avail as bottles and samples, but not enough to include in the NRs.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADORABLE LABELS!!!!!! and the NAMES! those are all Mara too. Beyond perfect. SQUEE! I'm over the moon!

Mine are:

pleasure island = "MAPLE + COCONUT CREAM equally prominent, + a bit of overripe BANANA, + a lighter, sheer, beach vacation daytime kind of musk, a little purr of sexy."

honey buzz = "Warm golden HONEY like pherogirl, foodiest syrupy HONEYSUCKLE, syrupy overripe PEACH + chewy sweet golden heavy, very present AMBER"

flora royale = "CARNATION; the IRIS from mel's creamy iris; a bit of juicy real VIOLET (not candied). Scented Cougar's MUSK. The unisex scent of louche 18th c. Continental royals :) "

ETA lmao just noticed the penguins are gettin it on in Robert's. LOLOL!!

Edited by tyvey

OMG do I want Pinky Sweet or Tyvey's Carnation?? I think I'll take a Pinky Sweet because the Cougar musk is not my thang. I am dying over the florals though. Three florals that I actually like in one PE!!

Reserving one Pinky Sweet please.

Lands of livin' but everyone's PEs this month are beyond incredible. My credit cards are already whimpering and trying to make a mad dash out the door.

May I please reserve a Pinky Sweet and Honey Buzz for now? Thank you!

*takes off after the credit cards trying to slip under the door*

PS: LOVE the baby hoomans this month! Baby animals are cute, but baby hoomans are adorable.

Edited by Just Ducky

Can I reserve a snow leopard, pleasure island and pinky sweet?

Mara, what notes did we use in my Fluffy Bunny? I'm soooo excited! I'm dying over the label!

Edited by hearts

Here is my email to the Wonderful Mara.. I left some of the notes up to her but this is what I was feeling for Snow Leopard

For starters, I am ordering a PE for my sister Suzy, this is something that I hope will help her in her quest for true love, but at the same time bringing out her best qualities. She is a fierce motherfucker. Snow Leopard came to me because she is not Black Panther, I am Black Panther, she is exactly like the Snow Leopard. Graceful, Strong. Silent, and Beautiful. Yesterday we got in a fight. I wish I could have recorded the whole thing because she had me in her mouth and wouldn't let go, until finally my Black Panther came out and delivered the one two. We laughed about it of course like ten minutes later and blamed it all on Maria, which is always the right thing to do. We fight and play like two big cats in the jungle, we are night and day. We are polar opposites, but we are from the same family- just like Panther and Snow Leopard. She deserves her own Pussy Scent.
For her PE I was thinking

Lily the most beautiful Lily symbolizing the Snow Leopard's white coat

Suede or Leather- or the sweet Amber - You be the judge of what note would be good here, I want it to feel like if you were petting the Snow Leopard's fur it would be warm and soft like suede. If it has to be amber to anchor it maybe just a teeny drop I forget which amber gives me a headache, there's a sweet one that is perfect, I think the white amber might be okay if it's like the one in LP White or Treasure of Pearls or Amber Amore- Anyhow you decide Suede, or Leather or the Amber ~ or baby pink creamy roses to represent the nose-but that may not go that's just me loving pink ceamy roses - and trying to make this about me...

Non Foody Vanilla- A soft powdery beautiful vanilla to represent the home of the Snow Leopard

Musk- Sweet Musk like the musk in French Musk - to represent the mysterious and exotic beast the Snow Leopard is. : )

I'm scared of that incensy musk and black amber though.. What does black amber smell like? I am really curious about this Vampy one.. and the Royal Tyvey one. Tyvey is the violet similar to Tyvey's Wonderland or is it all Violet in yo face?

Bruise Violet - is the patch light patch or heavy patch in the Caramel Rose? I think I might want that and Dark and Vampy because I love raspberry and chocolate.

Yes same question- the patch is the questionable note for me.

Lady V I wish I could channel you... LOVE the way you write. As far as the Snow Leopard description goes... You had me at "She is a fierce motherfucker."

Please I hope there's one left!

Lol! It's not that hard really, just embrace your inner bitch like I always do!

Embrace your anger during PMS and know that it is right. You are right. Women are right- always and forever during the massacre because men do not have to bleed an ocean out of a beer tap. I just compared our vagina openings to a beer tap. So classy.

Bruise Violet - is the patch light patch or heavy patch in the Caramel Rose? I think I might want that and Dark and Vampy because I love raspberry and chocolate.

I have no idea what the patch is like. I wanted it to be more in the background but I'm not sure how heavy it is. I just trusted Mara to balance everything.

Embrace your anger during PMS and know that it is right. You are right. Women are right- always and forever during the massacre because men do not have to bleed an ocean out of a beer tap. I just compared our vagina openings to a beer tap. So classy.

:rockon: You are definitely a classy broad in MY book. You say all the things I want to say (i.e. read the Bitching Post thread and you'll know!) You are right "embrace your anger during PMS and know that it is right." I'm quoting that and putting it in my mission statement. :toast:

Yea That^^*

I :heart: embracing my bitch!!! Go Bitches Go!

Of course we mean bitches in the best possible way. The bitch is classy but speaks her mind. She's not mean but she is firm and does not shy away. If you screw up she'll let you know it.

:rockon: You are definitely a classy broad in MY book. You say all the things I want to say (i.e. read the Bitching Post thread and you'll know!) You are right "embrace your anger during PMS and know that it is right." I'm quoting that and putting it in my mission statement. :toast:

Aww thanks! We should all take out our dicks and high five each other !

Yea That^^*

I :heart: embracing my bitch!!! Go Bitches Go!

Of course we mean bitches in the best possible way. The bitch is classy but speaks her mind. She's not mean but she is firm and does not shy away. If you screw up she'll let you know it.

Amen Sister K!

Gorgeousness! Love the labels! The Floral Royale ~ WOW! as much as I cooed over the Fuzzy Bunny label I am fascinated by the photography of FR. They all look fantastic - can't wait to see the notes in everything ^_^