Private Editions for APRIL 2014

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I please reserve a Lina's Fluffy Bunny?

Thank you :heart:

Can I have 1 Pinky Sweet, please? (also....*hangs head in shame* I kinda sorta forgot how to go about paying for such a bottle....in spray form.....with pheros added..... sorry)

Can I have 1 Pinky Sweet, please? (also....*hangs head in shame* I kinda sorta forgot how to go about paying for such a bottle....in spray form.....with pheros added..... sorry)

Hiya Ms Gaia!

Go to this page: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/PrivateEditions

Scroll down to the buy additional bottles option and add 1 to cart and write in the name. Keep scrolling down and there will be options to make it into a spray and to add pheros. Just keep on scrolling til you see them.

You are most welcome! After wearing a carnation perfume today I am even more excited for Pinky Sweet! I have almost made a carnation PE so many times but never pulled the trigger. This is pretty much what I would have done plus the cotton candy.

I caved...If there are any still available, a Lindee's Pinky Sweet also please :heart:

Gorgeousness! Love the labels! The Floral Royale ~ WOW! as much as I cooed over the Fuzzy Bunny label I am fascinated by the photography of FR. They all look fantastic - can't wait to see the notes in everything ^_^

Flora Royale sounds absolutely outstanding!

Mara, I know there was some talk about a rebrew of BlackCat's from last month...is it okay to tack that on or is it not happening till later?

Black Cat Mojo?

I did rebrew that. I think there were half a dozen bottles left after everyone ordered. They should still be available.

I can't wait to sniff Tyvee's Flora Royal and Lindee's Pinky Sweet. I ordered a bottle of each. I shall put them on and flit and flounce to Van Morrison's "Ballerina"., lol. Somehow a minuet wouldn't fit me, yet again....hmm....I crack up tho every time I look at the Pink piggies and then when I look at Tyvee's I guess I have to puts the dress and crinoline on for that one? Nah......gimmee my BACON, lol. Hmmm.....I DO have a mighty nice dress in mind tho....hmmm...

Oh, man! I've left reviews on the individual threads, but this is just to say how EXCEPTIONALLY WONDERFUL everyone's PEs are this month. My bottles of Lindee's Pinky Sweet, Tyvey's Honey Buzz, and Lindee's Dark & Vampy arrived today and they.are.incredible.

OK, Hearts, you win! Mara, may I please reserve a Fluffy Bunny, too? Thank you!

May I lay claim to a bottle of snow leopard,too? Thank you, Mara!