Private Editions for APRIL 2014

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Dark & Vampy, Quixotic Chocoatl (unless there is a chili note) and New. Final answer. Though that may not be all I want once I see the notes. ;)

ETA: snapped up a bottle of New before it evades me again. Sorry that this is going to end up in two separate orders, Mara, but I've been waiting for this re-release for ages! And while I'm here, is it okay if I can order on 5/3 (combined PEs with NRs)?

Edited by Invidiana

I'm going to want a fluffy bunny- I think it's pink!

It is! Not sure of what Mara used though. Here is part of my email to her:

"Here's notes for the super fluff bunny PE. I was thinking eggnog or custard, vanilla cream, cotton candy and either musk, marshmallow, hot milk or pink sugar. "

I wanted something really FLUFFY with a bit of pink.. Like a white bunny with a wittle pink nose :)

Eta - Mara confirmed notes with me, it's eggnog, vanilla custard, vanilla cream, cotton candy and marshmallow. I'm so happy! I CANT WAIT TO GET IT :D

Edited by hearts

Available bottles now posted on the first post.

Are there any that need notes posted?

Roberts, QC (llama label) & H & H. And confirmation on final notes for LS Snow Leopard. Thanks for your amazingness as always PM! Edited by LoveStruck55

Sorry I'm confused. Do we need to request again?

Just in case I requested (up thread)

1 Pinky Sweet

1 Flora Royal

1 Snow Leopard

Thanks

Just repeating my requests from upthread for:

1 Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard

1 Lindee's Dark and Vampy

and adding a request for

1 Lina's Fluffy Bunny

I'd also echo the request for notes for Hot and Humid, as well as Quixotic Xocolatl... so intrigued by both names!

Add a fluffy bunny to my list please!

So now I'm down for:

1 Quixotic Chocoatl

1 Dark & Vampy

1 Fluffy Bunny

Echoing the request for what's in Snow Leopard, I'm dying to find out!

Edited by Invidiana

I just added the ingredients used to the first post. I have to get out of here for a few hours - the cleaning crew is here. When I come back later I will go thru the posts and put people's names under each reserved item.

Luna, I pulled your bottle Of Robt's DD before I posted the rest available. :)

May I have a Dark & Vampy if I'm not too late to the races? Thank you!

I already requested a LS Snow Leopard, but now I'd like a Wendy's Hot & Humid too!!!

I quickly grabbed a New after your first post, so these are my 2 "wishes" - thanks Mara - wonderful PEs everyone!!! Got me inspired & thinking about my "first" PEs... I'm shooting for August (my bday month) hopefully I'll be scent-elligent enuf by then to come up with one or two fabulous ones.

Y'all ROCK

Edited by LoveStruck55

May I please add a Snow Leopard to my list? And Mara, no need to rush shipping the bottle of New I ordered the other day--you can just throw it in with the rest of my stuff when I place my order this coming Saturday. :)

Hey Mara, how "dark" is Dark & Vampy? Is it as dark as Decadent Diva, or considerably lighter? I would be interested in that last bottle if it is not too dark, thanks :)

It's pretty darn dark! But it's a SWEET dark scent because of the thick raspberry, and if I remember correctly, Decadent Diva was more incensey?

Ok, I just finished putting up the name reservations under the perfumes. Will be programming NRs for the rest of the day, and HOPE to have them up by tonight. Thanks everyone! MWAH! xoxoxox