TYVEY'S HONEY BUZZ

tyvey

AD-PE-TyveyHB.jpg

Tyvey's Honey Buzz

(The sweetest peach and honeysuckle blossoms drizzled with sweet warm honey, and a "chewy" sweet aged amber)

I tried this last night but was stuffed up so I will need to update after a good clear-nosed snorfle. What I goit was rich, thick, golden, and toothsome. The peach is the most forward note by just a tad. It's exactly what I wanted, a peachy Suckled Honey, with a somewhat rounder/deeper more voluptuous languorous feel. The vibe reminded me of Honeyed Love Potion and, funnily, LP Sunfire - similar 'volume.' Gorgeous and I think would love a cops boost :D

I have sampled mine last night as well. My immediate thought was very similar to Lor's peach, honey, and orange blossom PE, one of my favorites from a few years back. It was most prominently a light, clean peach to my nose, when wet.

Then I piled on too many other new scents to test and lost track of it. I will report back when I've worn it a whole day.

Tyvey you tempt me...I love the idea of honey, but it usually goes super-unwashed-dirty on me:( Except for Honeyed LP, for some reason, which is one of my all-time favorites. It's your comparison to that which makes me really curious about this one!

Oh YUM but this is delicious, Tyvey!

Amalthea, there isn't a dirty honey molecule to be found in this confection. It is sweet sweet honey that is almost edible!

This one is straight G rated, doesn't even reach PG-17 level. Teletubbies honey.

:D It's quite innocent considering it's got honey, right? I was thinking the same thing last time I wore it, that it has a young vibe :D

Mara must have agreed -- she put a cute little baby on the label!

This is delicious! It's sweet and golden and bright. The amber is indeed "chewy", and makes this scent almost edible, adding a deeper almost creamy, sweetness. Love, love, love it!!

Hmmm. I added a layer of AJA over my swipe of Honey Buzz and it may have turned :3d-prom-queen: into :biker-babe:

ROWWWRRR!!

• 2 weeks later...

This is delicious, golden honey. Not dirty, slutty or anything like that at all. This is what I usually like in my honey scents, it's more of a bright honey and the fruit gives it even more of a sunny and summery feel. It's edible, sweet and very innocent for a honey scent. LOVE.

• 3 weeks later...

After wearing this quite a bit, its distinctiveness from Lors PE is more pronounced. I think the peach is less prominent and it does remind me a little of suckled honey. It is also a nostalgic scent that reminds me of something I can't quite place, but it's like when it is really hot and muggy in the summer, and you take a bath in the evening and then go to bed all clean, but still smelling of the day's honeysuckle flowers, in a super air conditioned room.

• 4 weeks later...

This is turning out to be a wonderful Layerable, too. I layered it with OCCO SLF this evening and it toned down the SLF a bit while keeping all the good stuff intact. Perfect!