Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard!

Yes! Now where is my cheap pink champagne? I love that shit. I can't even remember exactly what Reunite was but in my head it was cheap champagne.

"REUNITE on ice... so NICE" Sangria. Not quite as bubbly as pink champagne but is IS (was) cheap! That was my favorite libation by the pool in my 20s before I clearly understood the connection of being a bronze Goddess and cancer/wrinkles. Of course when you are in your 20s you think you'll live forever at that point. I stumbled across a brand new trendy Sangria the other day that is SO good - and it's filled with really good antioxidant stuff, like Acai, pomegranate, and of course red wine grapes... but it's not that heavy red wine feel (which is fine for me in the winter but not my cup o' tea when it gets hot) And it's not too syrupy over the top sweet either, just refreshing. My "middle age" summer cocktail I guess!

LadyVictoria, on 30 May 2014 - 6:03 PM, said:

Reunited and it feels so good.

PEACHES AND HERB... Reunite with a D :)

OK I'll go back ON topic by saying it must be the leather that tied me up (heh, heh... pun intended) in the beginning with LSSL when I felt trapped by the scent. Then almost as quickly it released me, snickering "yeah... you like it don't you?" From that point I happily agreed to wait hand and foot on Her Leopardness.

Edited by LoveStruck55

Omg I hated any alcohol commercial when I was young, still do. I always felt like they were trying to sell me something shitty LOL

Like oh sure hide behind you fucked up product by making everyone look like they are having sooo much fun and it probably tastes like piss.

I have high expectations from my alcohol I guess. The only exception to this was a commercial for champagne or wine? Or Baileys?

I forget what alcohol it was, but it featured Goldfrapp or Bitter Sweet and it made me want to drink, smoke, and dance naked.

Reunite is the malt liquor version of champagne, I believe.

Yes, right there on the shelves next to Colt 45, Ripple, MadDog 20-20, Boone's Farm, Bartles & James and the (pièce de résistance) COLD DUCK, sat Reunite Lambrusco. :CHEERS~19: :vomit:

Oh, and I forgot Sloe Gin... that was my first "let's get a fake I.D." adventure... Sloe Gin & 7up :beingsick:

Can we go back to talking about pussycats please?

Edited by LoveStruck55

OMG, Lady V! Just got the Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard and all I can say is ....beauty, elegance, class with Champagne on ice, cashmere and diamonds, leather and frost.....The lilies.....crystalline timelessness..oh my, .....

Edited by Olderbutwiser

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this one is great. I was planning on getting a couple more bottles of LP White..but this bumped that right down the list. Getting a couple more of this baby!!!

Just one of those scents that can be worn day or night.....Light musk and lilies....but then the undercurrent of that touch of leather can be brought out. WOW.

It is like a dainty ball gown giving way to leather bustier and thigh high stockings.....need me some more of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow this one is great. I was planning on getting a couple more bottles of LP White..but this bumped that right down the list. Getting a couple more of this baby!!!

Just one of those scents that can be worn day or night.....Light musk and lilies....but then the undercurrent of that touch of leather can be brought out. WOW.

It is like a dainty ball gown giving way to leather bustier and thigh high stockings.....need me some more of this.

Totally! Which is why I grabbed the last bottle from Artfire. Something about these pussy potions that are ferosh!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, Lady V! Just got the Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard and all I can say is ....beauty, elegance, class with Champagne on ice, cashmere and diamonds, leather and frost.....The lilies.....crystalline timelessness..oh my, .....

Yay! Glad you love it. I wore it today and creamed myself several times over.

HI y'all - these reviews are some of the best - and LadyV - you are so awesome, crack me up!!! Anyhow, I have a FB on the way - sooo excited - will post review as soon as I can test drive. :)

I wear this only for me.....not even my husband gets to smell this.....I wear it when I'm alone... while I'm quietly reflecting, or sitting outside and listening to the trees and the birds. I have daylilies in my garden. My mother had them in hers. They smell incredible. There's a sexy strength to this one with a touch of softness beneath.

• 1 month later...

Omg you are going to DIE over this! It's sultry bad pussy!

Lady V - you have awesome PEs!! I'm already in love with Sweet Pussycat - FB on way, sad bc only had sniffie and there's like 1.2 drops left but yay for FB.

Anyone have the list of notes?

It's light, elegant, sultry, sexy, sheer and I feel exactly how OBW describes it... also creamy, elegant. Uber-love LV. Once I get my FB of Sweet Pussycat will be wearing both a LOT. Think I'll pair first with LFM and then maybe UnLeather. I can smell the musk and lilies all describe but this blends so well into itself that I have to huff really hard to pick out individual notes - which is brilliant.

As sexy as this is, I would feel comfortable and confidant wearing anywhere. Amptly named - there is a definite slinky self-confidence to this, and I'm not wearing any pheros tonite.

This is a sexy, dangerous, utterly unique floral. Unusual in the best kind of way. I wore it out the other day wearing a lace-y black dress, and people were mesmerised by it. For some reason it made me feel like a sexy black widow figure in a film.

• 4 months later...

I am confused about the name of this one (love the scent, BTW, although it smells much more "innocent" to me than it sounds here!). Is it Lady V's Snow Leopard or Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard?

Well, what the heck, I might as well review it while this thread is bumped.

I. LOVE. THIS. SCENT.

OMG, I love it so much. I want to marry it and have its babies. I bought it on a whim as a last-minute add on from the trade board. And now it's one of my absolute favourites! I am very picky about scents, so that is saying a lot. It might even be my very favourite; I haven't decided yet.

Sometimes I wear it to bed. I keep it near me always so I can just smell it whenever I want to. It's that good.

What I get is a beautiful, rich, lush white floral. Maybe a touch of the jungle. I just sniffed it again--DEFINITELY a touch of the jungle. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and almost has a bit of an exotic, fruity tang to it. I have no idea what's in it--I didn't even know it had leather until I read this thread. That is good because I was hesitant about leather in scents, but now I know not to be afraid of it. I also read that it has lily, which makes total sense to me.

It brings to mind a large, white flower (lily, I suppose) blooming at the base of a tree in the rainforest. It's shady and somewhat cool in the rainforest, and you're exploring the river in a small rowboat. You spot this flower and catch a whiff of its heady aroma on the banks of the river, so you move closer. It's too intoxicating to resist. As you move closer, you catch a glimpse of white fur as a snow leopard moves off, spooked by your presence. Somehow you know that there is something special--magical--about this flower.

ETA: Suddenly I'm stricken with panic that I'll run out and won't be able to find any more. :(

This is a bit ridiculous because I still have an almost-full bottle. I just really love it.

Edited by Lainey

Well, what the heck, I might as well review it while this thread is bumped.

I. LOVE. THIS. SCENT.

OMG, I love it so much. I want to marry it and have its babies. I bought it on a whim as a last-minute add on from the trade board. And now it's one of my absolute favourites! I am very picky about scents, so that is saying a lot. It might even be my very favourite; I haven't decided yet.

Sometimes I wear it to bed. I keep it near me always so I can just smell it whenever I want to. It's that good.

What I get is a beautiful, rich, lush white floral. Maybe a touch of the jungle. I just sniffed it again--DEFINITELY a touch of the jungle. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and almost has a bit of an exotic, fruity tang to it. I have no idea what's in it--I didn't even know it had leather until I read this thread. That is good because I was hesitant about leather in scents, but now I know not to be afraid of it. I also read that it has lily, which makes total sense to me.

It brings to mind a large, white flower (lily, I suppose) blooming at the base of a tree in the rainforest. It's shady and somewhat cool in the rainforest, and you're exploring the river in a small rowboat. You spot this flower and catch a whiff of its heady aroma on the banks of the river, so you move closer. It's too intoxicating to resist. As you move closer, you catch a glimpse of white fur as a snow leopard moves off, spooked by your presence. Somehow you know that there is something special--magical--about this flower.

ETA: Suddenly I'm stricken with panic that I'll run out and won't be able to find any more. :(

This is a bit ridiculous because I still have an almost-full bottle. I just really love it.

I'm so glad this worked out for you! :D

What a great review. I have a confession to make. I ordered this for my darling Suzie Q... some of that order was supposed to go to her.. but sadly Snow Leopard said it wanted to stay with me in the pretty perfume cabinet and well... Who could resist Snow Leopard's demands???? So I kept every single bottle.. Since this was supposed to be a surprise for Lady Suzie.. she wasn't upset because she never knew about it. :Emoticons04277::wink88:

What a great review. I have a confession to make. I ordered this for my darling Suzie Q... some of that order was supposed to go to her.. but sadly Snow Leopard said it wanted to stay with me in the pretty perfume cabinet and well... Who could resist Snow Leopard's demands???? So I kept every single bottle.. Since this was supposed to be a surprise for Lady Suzie.. she wasn't upset because she never knew about it. :Emoticons04277::wink88:

Bahahahahahahahaha! I don't blame you; I would have done the same. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, LV, that is totally understandable. I have 2 bottles of this sumptuously gorgeous potion, and the day I first wore it I cried at the thought of running out. It will be a heartbreaking day when that happens.

I wore this the other day and this is what it reminded me of I felt like hot shit.

screen_image_325384.jpg

• 8 months later...

I'm so sorry I missed this one, snow leopard is my totem animal. I was just considering asking Mara for a personal blend when I found this mentioned in another review thread. Though I'm not overly fond of floral, I would have loved to have tried this.

• 1 year later...

Now that I finally get the chance to try this one...it's so pretty! I'm not really one for lily-based scents, and it's a bit intense at first, but when it dries down it's so silky and feminine - this is a perfect fantasy of petting a snow leopard, heh. It seems really appropriate for either day or night: not too weighty but smoothly sophisticated and just the slightest bit sweet. Like the best of skin scents it's just how you smell all the time...lovely and alluring

• 3 weeks later...

WHAT IS THIS INEFFABLE OTHERWORLDLY BLISS

I'm afraid of lilies and leather so this never called to me. But it knocked me over. It's SO pretty and SO queenly. It should be mandatory wear for women at or in royal weddings or the academy awards. It feels too special to be worn at any other times/places. It should be kept exclusively in a cut-jewel bottle.

It's not that badass on me - the leather never came out in any identifiable way - but maybe it's why it made me stand up straighter and feel very confident and ... authoritative. The whole time

It had a nonstop phero-like effect, maybe something like a cross of Pop Potion and LFM.

• 3 months later...

Leather is sexy in this one :D and Rose is a favorite note of mine. It lasted a long hike for me and made for a good time with a new friend ^_^

This is like apple-products sexy :Emoticons04250:

Edited by Ivysaur

• 1 year later...

I amp leather, so on me that is the most prominent note. But the floral softens it. It's like a bouquet in a saddlebag. This is an adult scent, very sexy. It's also very fancy. I feel like to wear this scent you need to be going out in the evening wearing a black dress. This is a perfume you wear to impress somebody. There's no being a shrinking violet with this on. This is an "I know what I want and I plan on getting it" perfume. It is a perfume with a purpose. For when you want to intimidate, even if it's just with how sexy you are.  I can imagine it pairing well with Dom, Leather, Sexpionage, BI, or LFN.  On the very, very, very long dry down the floral becomes more pronounced. That's perfect for when they are already in your web and you can relax, knowing you're in control. 

• 1 year later...

The lily is really sweet, almost candied on me.  It pairs beautifully with the leather (which I never thought would like!) It makes me think of an elegant lady who’s genteel and charming, but can be downright steely if you cross her. Like a steel magnolia, but a lily, I guess? I don’t know, it’s Friday and my brain is kind of fried.