Addicted Already!

girlfriday

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to the Love Potion line, but I'm a total scent whore for artisan perfumers. So when I landed here and found pheromones (which I'm also new to) and great smells all in one bottle, I was totally smitten. I just had my first pheromone experience last Friday and was amazed by the results. (It wasn't a Love Potion product.)

Over the past two weeks I've placed a couple of orders for samples here, including:

OCCO white

Crayons: Gamboge w/ Levitation

Like a Magnet (sugared vanilla and honey)

Rocket Fuel III

I'm currently compiling my wish list for future orders, as I'm learning about all the different pheromone blends. I see how you can get hopelessly addicted hanging out here!

Hi girlfriday! Welcome to the forum! And you're right: it's very easy to become addicted to the scents here. With at least 10 new scents every month, you find yourself falling in love over and over again. And all the while you're daydreaming and speculating about what the next month's releases might be! :D The phero products are amazing, too, and so much fun to experiment with. You've got some great samples. I hope you have fun with them!

Welcome girlfriday ...and just wanted to say ~ one of my first orders was exactly as

yours (Occo White, Rocket Fuel III & the LAM vanilla & honey)... you will

love them! (and your comment about getting "hopelessly addicted"? ...oh,

you have no idea! :)

Welcome girlfriday! You will love LP and the adventure (and addiction) that awaits.

To quote one of my favorite 80's movie lines (from LadyHawke)... "And now, whether you like it or not, you are lost in it, with the rest of us."

:wizard:ladyhawke.jpg

Edited by LoveStruck55

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I like being in the company of smell good enthusiasts.

Hi girlfriday! Welcome to the forum! And you're right: it's very easy to become addicted to the scents here. With at least 10 new scents every month, you find yourself falling in love over and over again. And all the while you're daydreaming and speculating about what the next month's releases might be! :D The phero products are amazing, too, and so much fun to experiment with. You've got some great samples. I hope you have fun with them!

Oh my gosh... 10 new scents a month. What a treat!

Welcome girlfriday ...and just wanted to say ~ one of my first orders was exactly as

yours (Occo White, Rocket Fuel III & the LAM vanilla & honey)... you will

love them! (and your comment about getting "hopelessly addicted"? ...oh,

you have no idea! :)

I tried to get the ones I thought would have some 'oomph' for my Friday night hang out sessions. I don't know which one I'm most excited for.

Welcome girlfriday! You will love LP and the adventure (and addiction) that awaits.

To quote one of my favorite 80's movie lines (from LadyHawke)... "And now, whether you like it or not, you are lost in it, with the rest of us."

:wizard:ladyhawke.jpg

Well if we have to be lost, at least we'll all smell divine, lol!

Welcome! Good to "see" you here! It's a veil of heaven on earth...and quite a bit of naughty fun too....

:smilies-23596:

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to the Love Potion line, but I'm a total scent whore for artisan perfumers. So when I landed here and found pheromones (which I'm also new to) and great smells all in one bottle, I was totally smitten. I just had my first pheromone experience last Friday and was amazed by the results. (It wasn't a Love Potion product.)

Over the past two weeks I've placed a couple of orders for samples here, including:

OCCO white

Crayons: Gamboge w/ Levitation

Like a Magnet (sugared vanilla and honey)

Rocket Fuel III

I'm currently compiling my wish list for future orders, as I'm learning about all the different pheromone blends. I see how you can get hopelessly addicted hanging out here!

Welcome -- I love your screen name. You will love everything that you ordered. The Crayons: Gamboge w/ Levitation is a love of mine. It has DHEAS. Take note of any LP blends you wear containing DHEAS. You will love the selfies as well as the effects on others. All in all, lots of love to be had. This is a great addiction to have, you're among many good folk, thank you for joining us.

A happy belated welcome from one scent whore to another, lol. I remember the excited impatience I felt in anticipation of my first order's arrival. Actually, same goes for every order...

So, here- have a unicorn while you wait: :unicorn:

A happy belated welcome from one scent whore to another, lol. I remember the excited impatience I felt in anticipation of my first order's arrival. Actually, same goes for every order...

:OUDFDC~110: IKR??? It's like Christmas morning but every month.

Hey but one of you experts explain the whole shipping shock/wait period thingy for girlfriday so she knows... I didn't know about that particular 'phenomenon' and when I opened my first NR order my initial thought was "Dang! This is not what I was expecting!" (in a sad - not happy way!) After I gave them their 'time outs' I ended up loving most of them!

I don't feel qualified to speak on the subject, :Emoticons04263:

but the settle-down time is a real thing.

Edited by LoveStruck55

Welcome -- I love your screen name. You will love everything that you ordered. The Crayons: Gamboge w/ Levitation is a love of mine. It has DHEAS. Take note of any LP blends you wear containing DHEAS. You will love the selfies as well as the effects on others. All in all, lots of love to be had. This is a great addiction to have, you're among many good folk, thank you for joining us.

Thank you! My screen name comes from the fact that my best friend and I hang out on Friday's (since breaking up with our respective others). Crayons with Levitation is sooooo friggin nice. So far it's my favorite. I wore it this past Saturday and had a 15 minute laughing spell because my best friend told me she cried at a Celine Dion concert in Vegas. I don't know why I found that so humorous, but I laughed like a hyena.

Those DHEAS are something special. I love the self effects on me, and yup... I am seeing self effects with the boys too. That's going to be my first full bottle purchase. I'm just debating whether I want the spray or the roll on. Geez... I want to put some on right now! Must. Conserve. Trial Vial!

So, here- have a unicorn while you wait: :unicorn:

I got my order last week and I was so excited to smell everything. I keep the little organza bag on my desk so I can periodically take a whiff of my little collection while I'm working.

Welcome :)

Thanks StacyK!

:OUDFDC~110: IKR??? It's like Christmas morning but every month.

Hey but one of you experts explain the whole shipping shock/wait period thingy for girlfriday so she knows... I didn't know about that particular 'phenomenon' and when I opened my first NR order my initial thought was "Dang! This is not what I was expecting!" (in a sad - not happy way!) After I gave them their 'time outs' I ended up loving most of them!

I don't feel qualified to speak on the subject, :Emoticons04263:

but the settle-down time is a real thing.

LoveStruck55... I had actually been reading the forum and I read about the travel shock thing. Even still, I ended up putting on the OCCO white literally 2 hours after my package arrived. I had a date and I wanted to test it out.

I was absolutely awestruck that the exact places where I put the OCCO white was where my nimble lipped date was kissing me. I mean straight beeline to those places. So the travel shock may hinder the fragrance for a day or two, but they surely don't mess with the efficiency of OCCO, tee, hee, hee!

Welcome to the Forum!! Please forgive me for being late....this is a fantastic group of people on here who are willing and having the knowledge to help in any way!! I am fairly new so the words of wisdom I will give to you are to have an open mind about different notes and perfumes that you would normally not go for. Some of the ones I thought I would love...I like...and some of the ones I thought I would not like...I love!! Best wishes on your new endeavor!! :)