Balm Bomb, B2 or TeddyBB???

Beach Goddess, I'm happy to hear you are going to be able to get to try it! I really am hoping that this one stays around for a long time. Would be a shame to see it go! :(

Rose, OMG is that even possible? It must stay here, if it does for me what it's doing/ done for others, would be amazing relief.

I've been testing BalmBomb for a couple of days and it helps, but I need the 'extra extra' calming sometimes. So glad it's available, hopefully since it is collection of separate molecules and not something like fragrance notes, they'll always be available to create this for those of us that need that type of relief.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

So, for the past week or so, I've tested BB, Teddy and B2. Not UNs! I tested BB in Patience Potion and Beautiful Dream, B2 in Unisexy and Teddy in Teddy Man 2... I gotta say, for me the best one is Teddy... I love it! It calms me down, and relaxes me. It doesn't make me sleepy, I just feel like 'I don't care about anything, I'm gooooooood' :hammock-1:

Guest cutie.pie

So happy to hear you found your perfect potion. It's such a blessing when you find the right one to soothe you. :)

I agree! :) I'm living with 7 years old twins (although sometimes it feels like they are teens, not twins lol) so this is my little helper!

That is great news cutipie, I was on fence about Teddy BB. Now I think that's tipping me over to add sample to next order. :D

I would recommend you do what I did, try all 3 in a week or so... It really helped me to compare them :)

• 3 weeks later...

My daughter suffers from anxiety disorder and has been experiencing Paralyzing anxiety attacks due to dealing with an ex and a custody case her dr. Prescribed Xanax which she feels like she can't take because she can't focus at work and it makes her feel like a zombie I have unisexy and beautiful dreamer - what would be some of your recommenions? I'm also placeing an order soon - I love beautiful dreamer for relaxing before bed but I don't see it stoping a anxiety attack at least

Not for me.. But then I have a high tolerance to sedatives.. All advice appreciated..

• 2 years later...

With my experience B2 and TeddyBB do nada for me. I recently purchased Big Easy on the trades, because the smell is very soothing to me and it relaxes me. BB is the motherfucking shit YO. This is def my next UN purchase. It takes me from wanting to murder people, to wanting to bake cookies. I don't really care how it makes others around me feel, I care about how it makes me feel. If I feel good, people live.

I forgot to add, TeddyBB makes my sister slip into a coma. I sprayed some on her and she fell asleep.

I laughed and ate her food.

Favorite review I've read today.