Advice from both the Gentlemen and the Ladies

WnG

I've heard that men's pheros can have benefits for women. I also remember reading some cautions in some of the men's threads about some blends were NOT good for women but that several could be used and often were.

This has me really curious to try them. Can the wonderfully helpful forum family make recommendations . . . as well as let me know which should not be used by the ladies?

Thanks! . . . Oh, also, any good unisex phero enhanced fragrances?

I can't tell you from first had experience which male pheromone mixes might be bad for ladies to use as Mrs QG does not use any. However, there are some blends (I do not recall which) that some people have reported having negative effects on women, although i think that is often based on the individual and point of her cycle.

I would think any 'none heavy mixes could be not so good.

Edited by quietguy

As for Unisex scents, ANYTHING with Perfect Match would be a winner. Just my 2 cents. :Emoticons10311:

Teddy Potion BB and Super Sexy for Men are two which women can use for the same purpose (although with the latter I would say use in small amounts), which is taming mood swings and relaxation/comfort. I've also used Intellectual Man without ill effects but otherwise for myself that's it as far as the ones which are designated for men.

Thanks! . . . Oh, also, any good unisex phero enhanced fragrances?

I love The Big Easy with Teddy BB. If you can find any on the trade pages - grab it! It has an herbal scent which is calming and relaxing.

ETA: Not sure if you've seen this http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=719 it kinda' relates to this topic.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Thanks for the suggestions, QG, Snoopy & Luna!!

I love The Big Easy with Teddy BB. If you can find any on the trade pages - grab it! It has an herbal scent which is calming and relaxing.

ETA: Not sure if you've seen this http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=719 it kinda' relates to this topic.

I have not seen this thread. Thanks for sharing. It makes me want to try one even more now!