Hello ladies :)

I'm planning my next order and I'm so torn between all the choices!

I'm ordering LP Red boosted with cops oil roll on, OCCO Red oil roll on, maybe LP Red (in 60/40 spray) but I'm not sure about this yet.

Now i want to try another UN phero.

I have Cougar and LFN both in 60/40 alcohol/oil, I also have a roll on LP Red boosted with Sexpionage.

I'm cosidering LAM, UN cuddle bunny, SS4W or Bang! but i just can't decide. I've been reading reviews for the last two weeks and I'm still undecided.

i'm looking for a phero that will make in a way "instantly noticeable". I'm not expecting miracles, lol, just something that will make me feel and appear sexy, approachable etc, that will make guys, stop and stare.

Any suggestions? Also, would you consider any of the above mentined in spray 60/40 alcohol/oil or not?

I would suggest SS4W. BANG might be too much for out and about, but SS4W, if you check out the Phero list in the Reading room pages, can give that "whiplash" effect where you will tend to get noticed, but still with a certain kind of "elegance" to it....I like it in Sneaky Clean, but the UN version of the pheros gives more flexibility in being able to wear it under your fragrances. SS4S is also in Martha's Rocket Fuel (MRF) which I just ordered a sample of. I've read it works for some women better than SC.

BANG is just like the name implies, lol. Uh huh. Potent stuff. Might want to make sure where/when and who you use that one around tho as it does deliver.

Have you not got DIHL results with the UN Cougar? U could try using the UNCougar over a little OCCO Pink and finish it up with a couple sprays of the scented Cougar Potion. Some of the ladies then top it with TOPPER. I have yet to try it that way, but plan on ordering some so I can. Cougar is really very lovely and very wearable in most situations. Do you have the scented version of Cougar as well as the UN?

Anyways, imo, SS4W is a great choice if you decide to go that way. Just remember that the pheros just add that little something extra if that land is lying in that direction already. Enjoy.

I would go with SS4W. Heavy cops blends are not so good for public wear.

i'm looking for a phero that will make in a way "instantly noticeable". I'm not expecting miracles, lol, just something that will make me feel and appear sexy, approachable etc, that will make guys, stop and stare.

Any suggestions? Also, would you consider any of the above mentined in spray 60/40 alcohol/oil or not?

SS4W for sure! I have it in oil form and have gotten the results you mentioned above. Oil or spray is fine.

SUPER SEXY - (for women) - Female magic! A blend that might give people whiplash when you walk past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. A head turning blend but with a certain "elegance" as well.

* Ingredients: Estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate (DHEAS), tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

P.S. :) It is perfectly fine to expect miracles. They do happen :magicstick:

Thank you all for your replies and your advice!

Do you know which pheros seem to work the best for you so far? That might help you make your choice. For example, anything with Est works very well on me, and most things with a-nol do not. That could narrow it down for you at least.

Amalthea I'm pretty new here so haven't really figured out if I'm more an EST or A-nol kind of girk :)

SS4W for sure! I have it in oil form and have gotten the results you mentioned above. Oil or spray is fine.

SUPER SEXY - (for women) - Female magic! A blend that might give people whiplash when you walk past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. A head turning blend but with a certain "elegance" as well.

* Ingredients: Estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate (DHEAS), tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

P.S. :) It is perfectly fine to expect miracles. They do happen :magicstick:

ComingUpRoses

I've read this description and it really caught my eye, but reading through the review page i didn't exactly get that kind of vibe, that's why I'm still undecided, lol! But I'll take your advice and believe in miracles, not just for the pheros but in general, i'm in need of some magic in my life ;)

Have you not got DIHL results with the UN Cougar? U could try using the UNCougar over a little OCCO Pink and finish it up with a couple sprays of the scented Cougar Potion. Some of the ladies then top it with TOPPER. I have yet to try it that way, but plan on ordering some so I can. Cougar is really very lovely and very wearable in most situations. Do you have the scented version of Cougar as well as the UN?

olderbutwiser i have the UN Stone Cougar. I think I got my first DIHL two days ago but I was wearing both UN Cougar and some LFN so i don't which one did the trick.

For all of you that have used LAM, which scent do you think would go better with LP Red? I'm afraid of the original scent because honey smells like deli meat on me, LOL!

SS4W is a winner and then at later date you can layer with LAM for after hours fun. As for the LP Red and which LAM....I think the spicy brown sugar works well with it...and it also works great with MRF Which has SS4W)...killer combo! Cinnamon amps a bit on me but with the maple brown sugar in MRF it all smells great.

As for the LP Red and which LAM....I think the spicy brown sugar works well with it...and it also works great with MRF Which has SS4W)...killer combo!

Thank you Irish eys for replying! I was thinking of brown sugar too.

Hello ladies :)

I'm planning my next order and I'm so torn between all the choices!

I'm ordering LP Red boosted with cops oil roll on, OCCO Red oil roll on, maybe LP Red (in 60/40 spray) but I'm not sure about this yet.

Now i want to try another UN phero.

I have Cougar and LFN both in 60/40 alcohol/oil, I also have a roll on LP Red boosted with Sexpionage.

I'm cosidering LAM, UN cuddle bunny, SS4W or Bang! but i just can't decide. I've been reading reviews for the last two weeks and I'm still undecided.

If I were getting LP Red & OCCo Red, I wouldn't bother getting the LP Red boosted with cops. The Occos are excellent for layering and you'd just layer the OCCo Red with LP Red.

As for you question the LAM will do that & as said above SS4W is great. IMO I'd try that first and see what you get. You have some good stuff already and SS4W is a bit more versatile than Bang.

SS4W is great in oil or spray.

If you get LAM I'd go oil. Lots of cops in there.

Have fun!

Edited by StacyK

ephoebe23: You mentioned wearing Cougar and LFN together. IMO, those two are not very congruent to each other. Cougar is all shiny, sparkly, upbeat and social. LFN can lend an aloof, rather remote, "I am the Queen" kind of vibe. Personally I would not wear them together. Each one is wonderful on it's own, but very different.

I echo so many here that have said it's important to take your time with each of the pheros or phero blends and get to know each of them before experimenting. I would try OCCO Pink or White under your UNCougar with some scented Cougar Potion spray/oil over it. I'm still test driving LFN and for me that one can be a bit tricky.

I find it helpful to write down what I'm wearing for day or night time and the results and adjust accordingly.

It sounds like you have some wonderful stuff. Enjoy.

ephoebe23: You mentioned wearing Cougar and LFN together. IMO, those two are not very congruent to each other. Cougar is all shiny, sparkly, upbeat and social. LFN can lend an aloof, rather remote, "I am the Queen" kind of vibe. Personally I would not wear them together. Each one is wonderful on it's own, but very different.

This was going to be my next question :) I was wondering whether UN Cougar and LFN would work together or not. I'll wear them seperately to see what happens :)

If you get LAM I'd go oil. Lots of cops in there.

Do you think getting it in silicone would be a good idea or not?

This was going to be my next question :) I was wondering whether UN Cougar and LFN would work together or not. I'll wear them seperately to see what happens :)

Do you think getting it in silicone would be a good idea or not?

I should note that my comment above was regarding LAM. For those heavy cop formulas the basic wisdom is get those formulas in oil, to keep close to the body. SS4W is great either way!

I don't have a lot of experience with the silicone base. I did recently get a spray that is part silicone.

Dolly has posted quite a bit about it. This is the basic info I've learned,

With the a spray, you are using alcohol mixed with oil (or silicone). The higher the percentage of alcohol the farther your scent/Phero distribution will be (more throw). However your mix will burn off faster. Though when I do the 60/40 ratio I feel I get good enough lasting power.

In roll on, the silicone will not absorb into your skin (larger molecules) as the oil will eventually..However silicone burns of faster than oil on the skins surface. If you have very dry skin silicone may be a good choice.

One thing to take into account is the climate you are in. My sprays and oils work differently in various season or climates. Sprays burn off very fast in the hot summer temperatures, while my oils enjoy the extra dispersion the heat and my body temp supply.

Hopefully Dolly can chime in and give us the benefit of her experiences.

Also, check out Dolly's journal. She has pages specific to newer users. Very good info about layering pheros (and why you shouldn't) Mara chimes in on the thread as well. It's important info you should have.

Edited by StacyK

Thank you for the reply StacyK :)

i knew you were talking about LAM. Unfortunately I don't see a choice for silicone roll on listed in the drop down menu.

I live in Greece and for us here summer has already arived. It's been so hot these past few days! My skin is on the dry side, so maybe silicone would be a nice choice, if there's such an option ofcourse.

I'll check Dolly's journal for more info, thanks :)

You can't get LAM in silicone because it's fragranced. Perfumes are in oil only.

Oh ok, I thought that since it's aphero it would be available. Than oil it is!

Thank halo :)

• 2 months later...

I'm kinda going for same thing - along with selfies, etc. Please share what you find in your testing- it's so good to hear of other's experiences.

I haven't been able to do a lot of testing around men but will say wore LAM to the grocery store (had it on all day, forgot it was on) and got a lot of positive unexpected attention from the super cute 20something check out guy. I don't think he noticed me prior, but he did that night. And the next time I went in - when I wasn't even wearing it. I only had a small dose but on me it seems to work really well and like the selfies too - makes me feel sexy and feminine.

ETA: Will be going out this weekend for some testing, but will either stay away from or use very lighly any cops based on other's input (Dolly's threads too). That said, a tiny dab of LAM will likely be with whatever else I'm wearing. :)

Edited by Beach Goddess

I'm kinda going for same thing - along with selfies, etc. Please share what you find in your testing- it's so good to hear of other's experiences.

I haven't been able to do a lot of testing around men but will say wore LAM to the grocery store (had it on all day, forgot it was on) and got a lot of positive unexpected attention from the super cute 20something check out guy. I don't think he noticed me prior, but he did that night. And the next time I went in - when I wasn't even wearing it. I only had a small dose but on me it seems to work really well and like the selfies too - makes me feel sexy and feminine.

ETA: Will be going out this weekend for some testing, but will either stay away from or use very lighly any cops based on other's input (Dolly's threads too). That said, a tiny dab of LAM will likely be with whatever else I'm wearing. :)

Hey Beach Goddess :)

Currently I have Cougar, LFN and SS4W all in 60/40 alcohol/oil, an LP Red boosted with Sexpionage and LAM Brown Sugar in roll-on.

They ones I use the most are Cougar and SS4W. I haven't noticed anything extreme, but i do feel more confident, friendly and upbeat so I become more approachable. I am very approachable to begin with but with these pheros i think that i get more attention. Again, you need to work it too.

Once I used a combo of Cougar spray and LFN spray and I was in class, this one guy next to me he just sat there frozen and staring at me, it was funny :D

I haven't had any noticable hits with LAM but i think i need to test it more.

Hey Beach Goddess :)

Currently I have Cougar, LFN and SS4W all in 60/40 alcohol/oil, an LP Red boosted with Sexpionage and LAM Brown Sugar in roll-on.

They ones I use the most are Cougar and SS4W. I haven't noticed anything extreme, but i do feel more confident, friendly and upbeat so I become more approachable. I am very approachable to begin with but with these pheros i think that i get more attention. Again, you need to work it too.

Once I used a combo of Cougar spray and LFN spray and I was in class, this one guy next to me he just sat there frozen and staring at me, it was funny :D

I haven't had any noticable hits with LAM but i think i need to test it more.

If you are using Cougar and LFN together, you are not only wasting product (and money), but it will be much more difficult if not impossible to duplicate results. My best advice to you is that with the complex blends, go with one at a time. The blends are each created for a specific purpose, and each ingredient is scientifically proportioned. If you wear more than one complex blend at a time, you could skew your results because some of the ingredients will be in high proportions and others will cancel each other out.

Also, if you are wearing LFN or LAM in a setting such as a class, those are two heavy copped blends, and that is really not advisable, because you will likely be putting out a message that you probably don't want to put out there. The chemical signal getting out there is that you want to get laid and NOW. I don't think you want to put the message out to your classmates and/or professors that you are easy.

And sexpionage......well, I won't wear that one out of the house, even with my man on my arm. And if you are planning to wear LAM with the Red boosted with sexpionage.....DO NOT GO OUT OF THE HOUSE ALONE!!! AND THIS IS NOT A COMBO FOR CLASS!!! PLAYTIME ONLY!!!

Read this post in my journal ...... http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3155

OK, end of public service announcement.....

Edited by Dolly

If you are using Cougar and LFN together, you are not only wasting product (and money), but it will be much more difficult if not impossible to duplicate results. My best advice to you is that with the complex blends, go with one at a time. The blends are each created for a specific purpose, and each ingredient is scientifically proportioned. If you wear more than one complex blend at a time, you could skew your results because some of the ingredients will be in high proportions and others will cancel each other out.

Also, if you are wearing LFN or LAM in a setting such as a class, those are two heavy copped blends, and that is really not advisable, because you will likely be putting out a message that you probably don't want to put out there. The chemical signal getting out there is that you want to get laid and NOW. I don't think you want to put the message out to your classmates and/or professors that you are easy.

And sexpionage......well, I won't wear that one out of the house, even with my man on my arm. And if you are planning to wear LAM with the Red boosted with sexpionage.....DO NOT GO OUT OF THE HOUSE ALONE!!! AND THIS IS NOT A COMBO FOR CLASS!!! PLAYTIME ONLY!!!

Read this post in my journal ...... http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3155

OK, end of public service announcement.....

Hey Dolly :)

That Cougar + LFN combo was a one time only trial, I was just curious what would happen.

I always wear each phero on it's own, I don't mix them up, i know it's a waste of product and money.

And i know that Sexpionage is only for the bedroom, so no use for me now :(

Lately my go to pheros are Cougar and SS4W (on their own) together with LP Red, or sometimes LP Red with OCCO Red which I love :)

Hey Dolly :)

That Cougar + LFN combo was a one time only trial, I was just curious what would happen.

I always wear each phero on it's own, I don't mix them up, i know it's a waste of product and money.

And i know that Sexpionage is only for the bedroom, so no use for me now :(

Lately my go to pheros are Cougar and SS4W (on their own) together with LP Red, or sometimes LP Red with OCCO Red which I love :)

It is good that you are trying them on their own....love Cougar!!! Oh and also be careful with the OCCO Red in public!

It is good that you are trying them on their own....love Cougar!!! Oh and also be careful with the OCCO Red in public!

Yes I really like Cougar too, i think i might get another bottle soon ;)

In oil it didn't do much for me but i do love the spray!

You know, about the OCCO Red, i've read here a lot that this amount of cops ou in the town ... OMG!

But i don't really get such reactions, at least not so far. But i love the scent and together with LP Red ... i can't stop sniffing my arm!

Now i was thinking about getting something from the SALE 2014, but i want something similar to LP Red only maybe a bit lighter, but I don't know what to choose.

I like the discription of the peach sparkle, so i'm thinking about that but i don't how it's going to be on my skin.

I only wear a large amount of cops out and about when I am with my man.

If you like the OCCO Red scent, NOCO Red is the same scent as OCCO Red but without the cops.

I only wear a large amount of cops out and about when I am with my man.

If you like the OCCO Red scent, NOCO Red is the same scent as OCCO Red but without the cops.

I guess NOCO Red might make a trip to Greece then :wink88:

Thanks Dolly! Love all your info - for going out, can a teeny dose/ dab of LAM be worn out if you're with friends (both male/ femaie friends)? I love the selfies and it really seems like a small dab gets some positive (but not scary) attention. But I will defer to you given your experience. Just love how LAM makes me feel.

Cougar too - but in a difft way. LAM makes me feel sexier, prettier, more feminine but in more subtle way. Cougar makes me feel more glam and bubbly - and prettier - almost instantly. Amazing.

I would say it would be ok, as long as your are with TRUSTED people who can watch your back if pervs/weirdos start hassling you. And as long as you don't OD on it. But beware, guy friends who you are not romantically interested in will be affected by the pheros (just like everybody else), and you may experience some reactions you are not prepared for. You may even want to tell some of them about the pheros, so they will be prepared to fend off unwanted suitors.

I can load up on cops before I go out with my man.....he knows I wear them, and has seen the reactions. I had a guy coming onto me one night when I was coming back from a bar's restroom, and I told him to "get to steppin'", but he just kept on following me and harassing me. When my man saw me stop, turn around, and take the "I'm gonna clean your clock" stance, he came over and intervened....got all up in the dude's face and he left. My man thought it was funny....he said, "If he had kept it up, I probably would have let you be the one to take him down....just so he could experience getting his ass beat by a girl !" LOLOLOL

• 2 weeks later...

I would say it would be ok, as long as your are with TRUSTED people who can watch your back if pervs/weirdos start hassling you. And as long as you don't OD on it. But beware, guy friends who you are not romantically interested in will be affected by the pheros (just like everybody else), and you may experience some reactions you are not prepared for. You may even want to tell some of them about the pheros, so they will be prepared to fend off unwanted suitors.

I can load up on cops before I go out with my man.....he knows I wear them, and has seen the reactions. I had a guy coming onto me one night when I was coming back from a bar's restroom, and I told him to "get to steppin'", but he just kept on following me and harassing me. When my man saw me stop, turn around, and take the "I'm gonna clean your clock" stance, he came over and intervened....got all up in the dude's face and he left. My man thought it was funny....he said, "If he had kept it up, I probably would have let you be the one to take him down....just so he could experience getting his ass beat by a girl !" LOLOLOL

Thanks Dolly!! I'm very careful how much I wear when going out with friends, maybe a partial "mouth" of a smiley vs. a lollipop and just a dab on each inside elbow. For some reason with LAM (which probably has less cops than OCCO, idk to be honest), it makes me feel happier and prettier, so I LOVE to apply before going out. Just a few dabs is enough for that. :D

. For some reason with LAM (which probably has less cops than OCCO, idk to be honest), it makes me feel happier and prettier, so I LOVE to apply before going out. Just a few dabs is enough for that. :D

I know! LAM used to be my go to going out phero. I always wore LAM Pink Amber with LP Red. Or sometimes made my own LAMMY type thing with Occo Red and Flying P (the original that just had Alpha Nol). Good times with that!!