New Releases for JUNE 2014

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I phrased that totally wrong. If I remember correctly (remember being the operative word here - it's been awhile) he was heavily influenced by Poe, Hawthorne and some of those others who dabbled in that clandestine, dark, goth genre back in those days. He was one of "those guys" figuratively speaking, rather than an actual descendant. I didn't remember that he was near-aristocracy... I'll have to reconnect to my college journals :smiley-char145: as if I need something ELSE to make me feel old these days! (blows dust off college footlocker, checking closely for dead spiders)

Edited by LoveStruck55

WOW !! ok haven't bought anything in a while, THIS set is a must ! just...WOW !!

AND A FB OF LP Rouge !!

when can we order ?? :Emoticons0086:

AND a FB of LP Incandescence !!

Edited by liz

AD-SS-Protection.jpgAD-Spell-CourageBravery_1.jpgAD-ElixirSilver_.jpgAD-Bedeviled_1.jpgAD-Ectoplasm_1.jpg

OK I'm thinking I may have to search the trade boards for some protection mojo if I continue to make Octopus and weird-dude innuendos on this post regarding HPL. And me thinks he may be in cahoots with

Ms. Sex & Violins. I walked into my closet and my S&V bottle was sitting on the shelf by itself... far away from my other LPs nestled snuggly in their wooden treasure chest.

I don't remember getting, er...uh letting her out today. Cree-PAY.

LUNA gets what I'm sayin':

luna65, on 30 May 2014 - 4:44 PM, said:snapback.png

HPL would likely be ranting in the Dark Reaches Beyond at such a portrayal.

These are SO maaahvelous Mara... I got lost in LP JIT. :Emoticons04235:

Edited by LoveStruck55

I love the artwork. Just stunning...Geeze I was planning on easing up in June. I have spent so much...but the name Incandescence lured me back in...and LP Rouge....well maybe I will ease up in July.

Yes confessions of an LP addict.

OMG!!!! I leave town and go unwired for a few hours and you all are getting up to THIS MAGNIFICENCE??? Not to mention all the Lovecraft jokes?

As for the new releases -- I am SPEECHLESS. Contemplating full bottle set without notes, that's how frigging amazing these look! YAY MARA!!!!!!

OMG LP Blue!!' ..hee hee LunA!

and.. all those others OMG :heart:

do I smell a FB set?

I did not expect this gorgeousness.. I'm in Philly and just checked on a fluke. :)

Wow.. the Art Work is amazing, can't wait.

Edited by StacyK

LOL, HPL would likely be ranting in the Dark Reaches Beyond at such a portrayal. I mean, did one of the Old Ones lend a tentacle there, or what?!

I am amazed that you saw the 6th digit immediately. No wait, scratch that.... NOT amazed. I'm learning quickly that nothing, nothing, gets by Luna.

Ya gotta hand it to the artist.. octopus eyes and the classic "tattoo" font on his knuckles certainly gives HPL a reinvented credence of perpetuity, which, by many revealing accounts*, was his grail.

I'm beginning to think that near-aristocracy has it's downfalls... or at least it's dark, cold, scary places.

*“The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be.” H.P.L.

OK! On a much lighter note... how 'bout them LOVE POTION VARIANTS!!! WOO-HOO!!! :choochookris7fo::banana105::choochookris7fo:

I had a talk with myself yesterday evening :angelhug:. We are thinking full bottle set! The artwork on the labels alone are beckoning us. Coupled with the dreamy potions within - oh my googly-goodness - MUST HAVE!!!

Is the FB set standard pricing as outlined on the Perfumerie?

Is the FB set standard pricing as outlined on the Perfumerie?

I'm going to have to do the math and it should come out a little higher than normal as it's 11 potions and almost half of them phero'd. It will be at least a $50 discount for the set though, as usual. This time probably a little more. I will get back to you on it when I have a calculator on hand! :)

The Lady on Bittersweet looks just like Nichelle Nichols back when she played Uhura! :heart: That's reason enough for me to LOVE that one. Hee!

I just looked her up to make sure I was spelling her name right and saw that she sang with Duke Ellington and Lionel Hampton in the old days!!! She's also the same age as my Mom. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh by the way--I like Octopussies and Lovecraft, but it took me THIS LONG to see the tentacles in the art of Fraise Citron!!! I kept pondering how in the world that one spawned all the Cthulu stuff.

:) Just wanted y'all to know that I'm a foof. :)

I love this month and I for see me myself going into the poor house this month

No worries, DD -- you'll be among friends and see many familiar avi's! :moneyfairy13:

I love this month and I for see me myself going into the poor house this month

Yes... best intentions to "scale back" aren't working for me either. I've spend so much on assembling my 'basic' (basic as I see it, of course!) LP arsenal, panic-buying on AF and stalking the trade forums and now - of COURSE - I want these NRs. I can see my future, living on the streets, walking around with my grocery basket containing all my worldly possessions... and there in the top basket (where kids used to sit before they started making moronic carts with giant plastic ride-in cars attached) sits my box of thousands of dollars worth of LP that I can't live without!

ce3f9857a828826e9edb561d7a6eaddd.jpg

Edited by LoveStruck55

:swoon: OHMYGOSHHOWDIDIMISSTHISUNTILTODAY!??!?!?!? Absolutely GORGEOUS! Must order samples just to have ALL of the labels! UNBELIEVABLYBEAUTIFUL! They are truly amazing!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: :w00t: :w00t::w00t:

Edited by NuTrix

:swoon: OHMYGOSHHOWDIDIMISSTHISUNTILTODAY!??!?!?!? Absolutely GORGEOUS! Must order samples just to have ALL of the labels! UNBELIEVABLYBEAUTIFUL! They are truly amazing!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: :w00t: :w00t::w00t:

You were probably hangin out with the rest of us on the STALK TALK forum musing about "hints" from Luna... all the while secret agent Mara was planning the attack of the JUNE NRs and BOOM :smiley-rpg012: it took all of us by surprise!

Very true! I figured we had 2 weeks yet! :lol:

Guest cutie.pie

Are there 5 or 6 phero enhanched? On Exotica stands: Phero enhanced w/Gotcha, so I'm just wondering... ;)

I really, really love the labels! :D

Edited: I guess it's 5, the first one is just 'enhanced' w/cops ;)

Edited by cutie.pie

Lovestruck, that truck shopping cart is brilliant! You need a number plate on it 'Love(potion)'s Truck'. Where do you find these things!?

Mara Cthoogled it cracks me up so much. I wonder if there'll ever be a cthoogle page?

Soooo, I left the room for a minute having put up the pics for the new labels on screen, and come back to find bf perusing the labels and making guesses about the scents. He picked out Terra Mater for me as one he'd like to smell, but I had to tell him the TH makes me a not very nice person.

For me I think Flutterby, Tropique ( interested to try a non foody cops scent), Incandescence (Bang!!), Ceremony and Exotica (if it doesn't have any curry inducing notes) are going to be THE ones. We both agreed the labels are brilliant. I find it funny that he thought the best fit for me was a blonde with her arms full of vegetables :P

No; if that's what you mean by foody then I suppose you would consider it non-foody. But that's why I used "after a fashion" as a modifier.

Lovestruck, that truck shopping cart is brilliant! You need a number plate on it 'Love(potion)'s Truck'. Where do you find these things!?

I found the 'grocery cart'. Truthfully I didn't even make the TRUCK connection in the pic until I saw your post - but I sure get it now. That's why we all need each other on this forum - we all at one time or another seem to contribute to the yin & yang of this joint! I was more intent on putting my little "LP" box in the "basket" as a subtlety to see who picked up on that.

All trying to find some humor in the realization that I will be broke and happy and well-pheroed now that I'm lost in LPLand.

For me I think Flutterby, Tropique ( interested to try a non foody cops scent), Incandescence (Bang!!), Ceremony and Exotica (if it doesn't have any curry inducing notes) are going to be THE ones. We both agreed the labels are brilliant. I find it funny that he thought the best fit for me was a blonde with her arms full of vegetables :P

Interesting Mel. I don't know why but when I saw the Flutterby label I immediately thought of you... not necessarily just because of the woman (because I've never seen ya) but the whole thing has an overall ethereal, feminine look with an edgy mystique. And you've had to channel your inner mystique (power) plenty lately, while still being the epitome of femininity (MOM).

I don't know what to expect from these... I'm so excited to see the notes, and no doubt Luna's (verbal) illustration of each will make me even more indecisive and desirous. Lost in the madness....again. :Emoticons0086:

Edited by LoveStruck55