New Releases for JUNE 2014

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cat690: the note for all of them look WONDERFUL! So excited to get the sampler! And THIS time I shouldn't be sick when they arrive so I'll get to go bonkers when I find them in the post! :w00t:

LOLOLOL reading the incandescence description I thought "Mara must want to call it UNREASONABLE CUPCAKE" :smiley-laughing024:

:smiley-signs136:

:burning-heart: Luna I LOVE those short stories. I want to read the rest of the book! I keep picturing Mara in her mystical magickal shoppe, interacting with all those folks! Exotica reminded me of your Artist who kept painting the same man. I want to go to that city.

Gods, I can't wait to smell these!!! :w00t:

:BananaRow: :BananaRow: :BananaRow::CHEERS~19:

...."someone who possessed delicious apprehension of stimulation...." yep! I can totally relate. With work & school I constantly possess that apprehension.

Love this! oh they all sound so good.

I love all the stories but "Blue" caught my attention, can't wait to try this.

Rouge! Luna's story there caught my breath...

So very well done ladies and thanks :D

I love all the stories but "Blue" caught my attention, can't wait to try this.

Yes! THIS! So want to LOVE this scent!!!!!!!!

Exotica reminded me of your Artist who kept painting the same man. I want to go to that city.

Nice catch, B. ;)

Thanks all, glad you like them! it seemed fitting to me, for a month of Love Potion, to pay tribute to our resident genius!

As always,LunaChick,you have brought joyfulness to my senses with your,oh so clever ,musings :abfx: ...and Mara,you excel ,yes,a true Creator !!!!!!!!! :hearts09793:

...oh I don't need a potion to find love, just to keep it with me all the time....mellifluous murmurings...tentatively training themselves and each other to grow together...and I loved everything about Terra Mater <sigh> ....oh and lolz @ change in latitude ...hee

Edited by Calii

Yes I am LOVING these stories. They are really getting me amped up to smell these perfumes. Between Mara, Luna and Echo this collection is a triple threat. I have decided I am going to go over budget and not worry about it...I want what I want!!!!

:yeahthat:My sentiments exactly :magicstick:

So ehm...Mara, do you think Bittersweet will cover a dose of cops?? I need this to be teh sexay :say16:

EASILY! It's very rich! It may go on a little bitter at first, and then it just smooths out in a dreamy lush way.

EASILY! It's very rich! It may go on a little bitter at first, and then it just smooths out in a dreamy lush way.

Awesome! Can't wait till I get my tax return so I can order!

I wanted to comment on the bag for this month...I had sort-of predicted it would be a velvet bag when Mara told me it would be a special bag, and it is! Half, anyway, with tulle on the other side, in a lovely shade of purple with iridescent beading on the fringe and the ends of the drawstrings (which are satin ribbon). Fabulous!

^^^Sounds pretty fabulous indeed. Cannot wait to fondle the special June NR bags and goodies within. I have to find some red something or the other around my house. For this order, I'd like to have a red carpet reception ready for miladies. The others already here may have a propensity for jealousy not having received the same. Hmmmmm, I guess I'll have to spritz the red carpet with a little Pop Potion :wink2:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PopularityPUN/

Well, I have just tried the New June Releases...and WOW!!! I love them all!! Now I am in a bit of a pickle....Mara, moderators, veterans....do any of you have an idea if perhaps these will be available for purchase in a couple of months? I want to get numerous of them for Jatin's family, but they are all so great I don't know how to pick. If I were to purchase a few June samplers and send them to India w/his cousin the end of this month...do you think I would be able to purchase the FBs in July-August? :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

That's really for Mara to say; it would simply have to depend on how fast the inventory is being sold.

ok, luna65, I understand...I will make sure he gets the samplers to them and get their choices asap...thanks :)

I've tried to stay away from the NRs mostly due to limited funds and wanting to catch up on older things first. But I must drop in to belatedly say how supremely beautiful this collection looks, and how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading Luna's descriptions. I particularly loved the stories accompanying Incandescence, Flutterby, Bittersweet, Ceremony, Rouge and Latte. Love how you can convey in a short snippet the sense of a fascinating story that continues on in the imagination where your words end.

I knew immediately when the labels were posted by Mara that this month was going to be special ( seems like I think that each time). This month IS fantastic. If you're a tactile person, this month's shipment will delight before you even get into your order (fragrance reviews to follow later). From the special bag they're in to the lasered labels. Needless to say, it heightened the anticipatory excitement ... sort of like foreplay, but for perfumes. Not only was my nose excited, but so were my fingers!

This month's collection is so amazing. Every one I thought I would hate, I love and the ones I thought I would like are not at all my favorites. LP never gets stale or boring because of this. Mara is so creative and has such great vision. It's like going on a magic carpet ride. If you're on the fence about this collection, don't be. You owe it to yourself to at least get a sampler. Fantastic month!

This month's collection is so amazing. Every one I thought I would hate, I love and the ones I thought I would like are not at all my favorites. LP never gets stale or boring because of this. Mara is so creative and has such great vision. It's like going on a magic carpet ride. If you're on the fence about this collection, don't be. You owe it to yourself to at least get a sampler. Fantastic month!

I'm so going to grab onto a sampler....I agree LP never does get stale, so much variety and fun....

That's Snowy the rat we share with my daughter's class. We have her for the summer. I love her.

*another threadjack*

She's a beautiful rat and she looks like she loves you back!

*back to thread*

Y'all are making me DROOL about the new NRs. Can't wait to get my sampler!!! And halo, what you said about Mara's creations surprising you? Me, too! Just when I think I have my win-notes nailed--which, now that I think of it, would get boring--Mara surprises the sh*t outta me and I fall in love with something I thought I'd hate! :w00t: Samplers are a good thing.