B2 is Sold Out!

Potion Master

Sorry for the abrupt announcement, I was unaware our supply was down to nothing! :fright04238: I just turned it off in the cart. (Temporarily!)

The exact molecule ratios of B2 are not available to us, and the person who blended it from the ingredients I supplied is no longer in the pheromone business.

However, it was based upon Teddy BB during a time when we couldn't get that blend. It's exactly the same ingredients. What I know for certain about B2 is that Androstadienone is 50% of the mix. (Teddy BB is more evenly blended.)

Halo and I discussed it, and we feel that crafting a variant of Teddy BB, adding Androsadienone to it to make it 50% of the mix, would give us an extremely close formula to that of B2. We also feel that there are enough fans of both varieties to continue to offer a B2 style formula.

So, I am going to make a new version of B2, adding Androstadienone to Teddy BB, to bring the level of that molecule up to 50%,

I am going to make a new or alternate label for this updated B2 so people can tell the difference between the blend versions.

I plan to get this all accomplished within the next few days. Just wanted everyone to know what was going on. K?

You guys are fucking mad geniuses I swear.

Halo you're like Breaking Bad but of LP.

Halo has definitely become a Phero Wizard

:wizards-hat:

Halo I've trusted your Phero guidance since day 1 & now I know why. You are such a blessing...I know if I can't get to the Master (make that Potion Master ) with a Phero question I have someone else to turn to. You are the Sorcerers Apprentice (w/ the hipness of Breaking Bad as LV said!) PLUS you handle "all that other important LP stuff" that keeps the ship afloat!) TY

Edited by LoveStruck55

Holy sheepshit!!! I was having a heart attack when I saw this thread!!! I'm So GLAD you Ladies figured out an alternative formula, because I am another B2 addict. It kept me sane yesterday during some...stress. Ahem. It helps me sleep, helps keep me from harming my family, helps my daughter with PMS...Gods! THANK YOU for putting a new one together!!!

:burning-heart:

I know, right? Androstadienone keeps me from wanting to twist the heads off of puppies some days, I swear. :lol:

This sounds like stuff I need in my life. I never got round to trying B2 but I'm really looking forward to this reboot.

I never got to try B2, and I've only tried TP in The Big Easy so I have nothing to compare it to. There are members who swear by both so naturally I'm frozen in indecision again. Maybe I'll give the new brew a try and make it the tiebreaker.

I never got to try B2, and I've only tried TP in The Big Easy so I have nothing to compare it to. There are members who swear by both so naturally I'm frozen in indecision again. Maybe I'll give the new brew a try and make it the tiebreaker.

I find each blend useful for different situations. B2 makes me fall on my face. Period. I sleep SO WELL with it. Teddy BB is great for PMS, for hanging around at home alone when I'm feeling the need for comfort, and for hanging around with dude buddies. You need both! :D

I find each blend useful for different situations.

Right, I would say it's best to at least try both and see how they work for you. I really loved Boy/Boy as well as love Teddy Potion BB and have gone through several bottles of Teddy Man and other scents I boosted with that phero, but B2 has also been good for me in terms of making me feel relaxed and secure.