Love Potion: Ceremony

I was really expecting to aboslutely HATE this one, when i read the notes i was thinking "non descript powdery white stuff"

I was wrrrooonnnng!!! The opening note is a candied apricot and to my surprise a perfumey green tea (which usually gets swallowed up and never seen/heard from ever)

Its sort of..."creamy" in a nonfoody way and its hint of sweetness coupled with the tea note thats STILL THERE :o

Its dry, creamy tea with a smooch of sweet apricot. Its very, very sheer. With an LP base i was surprised how feathery light this is.

Im swooning over this, i cannot believe i was tossing this aside in my stash with such contempt!

I can't believe how "meh" I was over this when it first came out. I wore it to bed last night. The green tea is beautifully crisp but light. The apricot really sweetens it up. The scent stays in that delicate, airy category. Throughout the night, I kept catching whiffs of it. I still smell it now this morning- long dry down is almost fuzzy and a comforting skin scent. I think I might wear this again today to see if I really need a bottle.... That is, if it's still available!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm so glad I didn't hesitate to buy a fb :). It's light and creamy, not too sweet. It was 87 degrees and rising where I was today. It didn't become overpowering.

• 2 months later...

i just used a sniffie of th is one, i didn't know i had one. Anyway, this is lovely on my skin but very sheer. I really like it but i wish it had more throw. It's light and airy. The vanilla combined with the rest of the wh ite notes gives a very aetheral feel to it.

I agree, it is very light. I have a sniffie only also. I hope when I get FB that I will have a chance to slather. Maybe to convert it to spray. I hope that on clothes it will stay longer. Otherwise, I love the scent. Mostly crystalline sugar and vanilla on me.

• 1 month later...

I've had a sniffie of LP Ceremony for a few months. When I first applied it, didn't care much for the fragrance on me. I decided that today I would just apply the little amount that was left, just to finish it. Well, I am loving it! The juicy tang of apricot paired with the green tea has melded beautifully and on my skin is sheer, yet I have been catching wafts of this one for hours. It is fruity, yet manages an ozonic quality. I find this fragrance to be feminine and elegant.

• 11 months later...

This is such a beautiful scent. I was so lucky to snag a bottle of this during the sale. It's a sheer vanilla with a crisp, clean quality formed from the white amber and white musk. The only quips I have with this is that burns off rather quickly on my skin, even in oil form (about 3-4 hours). Otherwise, this is a lovely fragrance - delicate and elegant. Any possibility that this will be rebrewed in the future?