Love Potion: Terra Mater w/Treasured Hearts

AD-LP-TerraMater_1.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
GREEN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
LETTUCE ~ Cools lustful passions, chastity, love, divination, promotes rest.
BIRCH LEAF ~ Symbolizes renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection.
ROSE STEMS ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/LPTerraMater/

"Love Potion goes au naturale in this "Nature Girl" variant..." Hmmmm when I read that in the narrative it didn't grab me. I'm not sure about the ingredients either...be that as it may, LP Terra Mater has Treasured Hearts. Those LP blends always meld particularly well so I'm ready with outstretched hands!

I really liked this in the potion description and will be wearing Terra Mater on beautiful summer days :love:

"Yes, that is the smell of a perfect day outside!"

I'm mentally comparing this one to Fairy Musk at the moment- as that was a pink and green TH scent (which I adore). But this sounds more totally green. I can't wait to read some reviews on it. Love TH to bits.

I am having a hard time imagining how these notes would smell together. I guess I will have to try it in order to know for sure but it sounds intriguing. I haven't tried TH either yet so this month is such a nice surprise with all of these scents to choose from.

I am having a hard time imagining how these notes would smell together. I guess I will have to try it in order to know for sure but it sounds intriguing. I haven't tried TH either yet so this month is such a nice surprise with all of these scents to choose from.

That's where I'm at on this one. Bad enough I can't smell notes yet...my imagination isn't being helpful at all in helping me to conjure up the fabulous-ness that is Terra Mater. I'm with Vlad, you and RB will quite love TH!

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Just out of the mail! In the vial, really nice! Light, green, earthy (not dirt), like a day or walk in a garden. Totally get he rose stems, SO pretty and not pointy. Surprise like here! It's super light and fresh! Perfect for spring and summer - WOW. Could totally see getting this in a spray...

This was 'up next' to test... I'm in LOVE. Just like I was w/Lina's Autumn Leaves - this one is just a "ME" scent. It's a slightly spicy (somehow) gorgeous green-earthy thing! It's comfy jeans and your favorite top, Saturday morning just wandering around the forest in the sunshine happy. :love592:

I just knew you would love this one! As appealing as the green musk is to me I know that this one won't be a me scent. I am so glad that you love it though!

Yup, the green musk is one of the notes I'm adoring here... *blissed out*

This was 'up next' to test... I'm in LOVE. Just like I was w/Lina's Autumn Leaves - this one is just a "ME" scent. It's a slightly spicy (somehow) gorgeous green-earthy thing! It's comfy jeans and your favorite top, Saturday morning just wandering around the forest in the sunshine happy. :love592:

Oh Katz sounds great. This one I've been stalking so shhh. I usually love green musk. I've been stalking LP Green forever and a sweet trader gave me a trial of "I Don't Know But It's Green"!

I like Maras scents with a dash of earth too. :)

Can't wait much longer.

I've been stalking LP Green forever and a sweet trader gave me a trial of "I Don't Know But It's Green"!

That one isn't a green plant-type at all; it's a lime-based cocktail scent.

Oh ok. I got lime and thought of a bright green drink but thought I had it wrong. lol

Is there green musk in it?

Is the name from Star Trek? :lol:

either way.. I do like Maras Green Musk creations.

Is the name from Star Trek? :lol:

My ONLY contribution to this was the name...YES. STAR TREK! :D...ok, and the label...but the scent was created by a former employee intended to be like a lime and chocolate martini she once had...or something like that.

(No Green Musk in IDK Green)

My ONLY contribution to this was the name...YES. STAR TREK! :D...ok, and the label...but the scent was created by a former employee intended to be like a lime and chocolate martini she once had...or something like that.

(No Green Musk in IDK Green)

Ha ha!!! I knew it... Oh Mara, bless your sci fi heart. Of course we need to say green with a Scottish accent. ;)

Wondering if the Rose is hopefully light and more of a background note in this one as Rose amps on me a bit.

It's rose stems, not roses so it's totally different. Stems being green and all.

ObW - The rose isn't in your face. I was kind of like - I think I almost smell roses....OH! Rose stems are a note! More of the hint of roses and the whole is VERY pretty - an unexpected love :)

This one's sounding more and more intriguing to me. It still seems a bit more unfathomable than the other scents, based on the reviews so far.

BTW- Olderbutwiser, I am loving your new Frida Kahlo avi.

Ok this is just a joke but when I read the ingredients list the "lettuce" note made me think of Redd Fox's joke. I don't know if there is anyone here either old enough or just might know to what I am referring to... lol

The green musk in this one is wonderful; to me it's the best part. Interestingly this sort of reminds me of LP Green - not that it's sweet like LP Green - just the blending of the green notes and the LP base which I can sense in the bottom. The rose stems note is like in Betrothal Potion, that nice watery-fresh aura which is supported by the lettuce. When it dries down it turns a bit perfume-y on me but I really like the construction of this one...IMO Mara has now perfected the green Love Potion concept!

I am so in love with this green musk. There is just a moment of "a little too perfumey" but it so very quickly disappears and a hint of earth emerges and seems to round everything out to just an incredible smelling me. I just placed order for 2nd full bottle.

The green musk in this one is wonderful; to me it's the best part. Interestingly this sort of reminds me of LP Green - not that it's sweet like LP Green - just the blending of the green notes and the LP base which I can sense in the bottom. The rose stems note is like in Betrothal Potion, that nice watery-fresh aura which is supported by the lettuce. When it dries down it turns a bit perfume-y on me but I really like the construction of this one...IMO Mara has now perfected the green Love Potion concept!

I've been waiting to hear someone make at least a slight comparison .. Woot

Oh Katz sounds great. This one I've been stalking so shhh. I usually love green musk. I've been stalking LP Green forever and a sweet trader gave me a trial of "I Don't Know But It's Green"!

I like Maras scents with a dash of earth too. :)

Can't wait much longer.

I apologize StacyK, I could have sworn IDKbut it's Green was like LP Green, I thought the hoopla about it was if you like LP green you'd like that...I must have made it up, again I apologize :blush:

I apologize StacyK, I could have sworn IDKbut it's Green was like LP Green, I thought the hoopla about it was if you like LP green you'd like that...I must have made it up, again I apologize :blush:

Oh no!! I really appreciated the big sample, it was so generous and I had also wanted to try that (I loved the name, and suspected a Trek reference) but all the "Green" stuff was long gone by the time I came along. Thanks so much Liz :)

Maras green musks are so custom. LP #7s Green musk is so different from the 2 other green musks I've smelled here. I thought IDK... had musk in it too :lol:

I'm dying to get my sampler.. this is the first I'm going to try.

I so want to be an Earth Mother :D

Edited by StacyK

I've been waiting to hear someone make at least a slight comparison .. Woot

Well but it's not a comparison of actual scent, but rather character. Honestly, Lucky in Love is the one which smells the closest to the original LP Green in my estimation of owning both scents. Terra Mater just has a similar character in its construction to LP Green, is what I was expressing.

Well but it's not a comparison of actual scent, but rather character. Honestly, Lucky in Love is the one which smells the closest to the original LP Green in my estimation of owning both scents. Terra Mater just has a similar character in its construction to LP Green, is what I was expressing.

Thanks Luna. I look forward to it. Love the musk in #7 & "Winter Variant". There is one other with Green Musk I've tried but can't remember the name now. Oh well it'll come to me.

Some musks do a soapy thing on my skin, and I love it. The green musk goes that direction for me. Very light and fresh and clean. It smells like showering in the pool shower with an LP bodywash (at someone's house, not the gross one at the public pool or gym, lol). You smell the soap, the plants, the water, and the LP base. This actually has quite a bit of throw on me, and I wouldn't need to use much at all to be deliciously scented.

THIS one was a nice surprise, I like it ! I wore by mistake today thinking I it was Flutterby cause I wanted the H&S for me

but the TH worked well for ALL at work :D

Edited by liz

THIS one was a nice surprise, I like it ! I wore by mistake today thinking I it was Flutterby cause I wanted the H&S for me

but the TH worked well for ALL at work :D

I like H&S but if I could only have one I'd have TH. Overall I now prefer it, weird never thought I'd say that. It's effects are a bit more subtle I think. But, after spending time with TH, when I finally "got it" it's effects are truly memorable or more to the point excellent when making memories. Can't wait for this one, got my notice today! woo Whoo !