Private Editions for JUNE 2014

AD-PE-MollyFR.jpg

Molly's Forest Retreat

Autumnal woods and leaves, made a little more moist per her instructions with a dot of green leaf. A few drops of both apple and pumpkin pies - a little spicy but not too much, a warm sweet amber, a tiny splash of brown sugar, and a solitary drop of earth. A very very nice Autumnal foresty scent!

(6/7 bottles available - Invidiana

AD-PE-MaryCD.jpg
Mary's Cafe Delight

Creamy coffee, chocolate milk, creamy vanilla, and a dash of hazelnut.

(7/8 bottles available - Invidiana

AD-PE-InnaSS.jpg

Inna's Soft & Summery

Inna asked for something refreshing and summery, but creamy, that she and her Mumsy could share. Per her instructions, I created a base of coconut cream, vanilla buttercream and velvety musk. Over this I layered white lily, orchid and linden blossom, and for the citrusy top note, drops of lime Eo, and a single drop of grapefruit. A dash of powdered sugar creates the smooth finish. ...Let this one meld with your skin for 5 minutes and it will bloom as it's meant to. A soft summery floral with a little zing on top!

(2/8 bottles available - Blackcat, Ducky, JudyO, Saffron, LazyCat, Jessica

AD-PE-LinaWVR.jpg

Lina's White Velvet Rose

Lina asked for the most gentle white rose I had, so I chose a "rose milk" oil which is nice and subtle, blended with delicate lychee fruit, sweet condensed milk with a touch of soft vanilla, and a velvety sweet musk to which I added a drop of "pink".

(13/19 bottles available - Ducky, LadyV, Blackcat, Saffron, IvyFiddlefox, CinnMel

AD-PE-LinaSP.jpg

Lina's Sweetie Pie

Lina asked for a non-spicy pumpkin, so I used the fleshiest freshest one we have. On top of that, ripe banana, white chocolate, brown sugar and maple syrup. The result is like a fluffy cream pie, whipped yet rich. Yummy!

(14/16 bottles available - Invi, CURoses

AD-PE-DollyWN.jpg

Dolly's Wet & Nasty

3 kinds of Pineapple, 3 kinds of Tangerine and Mandarin Oranges, a smidge of a more subdued Pink Grapefruit than the last time :lol: with a splash of sexy Honey in the base.

(2/12 bottles available - StacyK, Ducky, Blackcat, DolphinDolls, CURoses, JudyO, Saffron, Ravenwing, Amalthea, DolphinDolls again.

AD-PE-MarkTT.jpg

Mark's Tonka Tobacum (REBREW!)

Tonka Bean, Pipe Tobacco, Sweet Sandalwood, Autumnal Woods, Tunisian Amber, Vanilla Bean

(7/9 bottles available - CURoses, Spoonki

Ooh Dolly! What notes are in your PE?

I love the labels in mine!!!!

Here are notes:

Sweetie Pie: Pumpkin, maple/brown sugar, white chocolate, banana

White Velvet Rose (awe that label!) - Creamy white rose, lychee, sweet condensed milk, pink musk

Ooh Dolly! What notes are in your PE?

I asked for a variant of Hot and Sticky.....less grapefruit (which my skins amps like crazy), less pineapple, and more mandarin orange......still with a drop of dark honey. Still a big ol' citrASS salad.....I told her she could change the name so people wouldn't think it was the same as Hot and Sticky.

The name actually came from my man when he was drinking one night and huffing my Hot and Sticky. He said, I smell your Wet and Nasty....I asked him where he got that from Hot and Sticky and he said...."Well, what do you get after you get hot and sticky? You get wet and nasty!"

Edited by Dolly

I told myself no PEs this month. it's now amended to ONE PE this month.

I'd like one Wet & Nasty please.

I asked for a variant of Hot and Sticky.....less grapefruit (which my skins amps like crazy), less pineapple, and more mandarin orange......still with a drop of dark honey. Still a big ol' citrASS salad.....I told her she could change the name so people wouldn't think it was the same as Hot and Sticky.

The name actually came from my man when he was drinking one night and huffing my Hot and Sticky. He said, I smell your Wet and Nasty....I asked him where he got that from Hot and Sticky and he said...."Well, what do you get after you get hot and sticky? You get wet and nasty!"

oooh I forgot about Hot & Sticky, gotta drag that out !

ps: they (PEs) look GREAT !

Molls, what's in yours ?

Edited by liz

Molls, what's in yours ?

well, I'm not sure exactly, as I kind of just told Mara what I was thinking about, but this is what I asked for:

I saw Hearts mention her Autumn Leaves and it made me wish for an amazing Autumn scent. Or something fun to wear camping in Pinecrest this summer.
I can't really decide on notes, I'm going to tell you my ideas and maybe you can help me :)
Leaves (on the ground, a little moist)
Sweet amber or maybe a light patch
Spicy pumpkin or apple cider
Earth (just a bit, to get the dirty leaves feel) or maybe some woodsmoke
Maybe brown sugar to sweeten it up just a bit?
For reference, Verhext and Luna's Miss Autumn were too dry for me. I'd like something with a little sweetness to it (but not too much)

I can't do strong patch or black musk or black amber. Decadent Diva and that Black Amber PE didn't work for me.

So I'm not sure what ended up in there, but I know it will be awesome!

Mark's Tonka Tobacum, I don't know why but I'm interested. Any chance a lady can wear this?

I have a bottle and I really like it; Mark always has good ideas for PEs (his Girl Nip is also a great scent). There's a review thread in the Men's PEs subforum. It's funny because I got it for Quince and I love it on him, but he says it's too sweet for him so I kept it for myself.

Wow, Molls, Forest Retreat sounds awesome.

Wonder what Inna's Soft and Summery and Lina's Sweetie Pie's notes are?

I have a bottle of Tonka Tobaccum I got from the trade pages. Nice.

Wasn't QG working on one? Maybe next month?

Wasn't QG working on one? Maybe next month?

Yes - I got diverted by new job and DIY projects. We seem to have enough interest so I will iron it out with Mara.

Mark's Tonka Tobacum, I don't know why but I'm interested. Any chance a lady can wear this?

CuR -- I LOVE wearing this one when I'm in the mood for something totally different. Have you ever tried the commercial unisex fragrance, Chergui? It's a bit on the masculine side, too, and Mark's Tonka Tobacum lends that same kind of vibe for me. Except I like Mark's Tonka Tobacum better than the Chergui.

OOOOOoooooo -- Dolly,this sounds absolutely wonderful! I want a FB just based on your description!

Mara,may I reserve a Wet & Nasty and a White Velvet Rose, please? May add to that once the descriptions are added.

Thank you!

ETA: My apologies for three posts in a row -- got carried away getting caught up.

Edited by Just Ducky

CuRoses: I got my bottle of Tonka Tobaccum from Just Ducky who mentions liking it too, that's why she had an extra bottle I bet. I agree it can certainly be worn by a woman...it reminds me of my beloved Maine woods, and I like anything with the fragrance of Tonka beans.

QG: That's great! Looking forward to your PE!

May I please reserve a bottle of Mark's Tonka Tabacum :D

A special shout out to Luna, Just Ducky and Olderbutwiser for your input! You girls sold me on it, can't wait to try out my first male blend!

I have a bottle and I really like it; Mark always has good ideas for PEs (his Girl Nip is also a great scent). There's a review thread in the Men's PEs subforum. It's funny because I got it for Quince and I love it on him, but he says it's too sweet for him so I kept it for myself.

I'll keep an eye out for Girl Nip as well, thank you...I've made a note to check out the review thread for Tonka Tobacum. I'm sorry it didn't work out for your Quince but glad your chemistry liked it well enough. I hope I can get some sweetness out of it like Q...that would be heavenly :^^:

CuR -- I LOVE wearing this one when I'm in the mood for something totally different. Have you ever tried the commercial unisex fragrance, Chergui? It's a bit on the masculine side, too, and Mark's Tonka Tobacum lends that same kind of vibe for me. Except I like Mark's Tonka Tobacum better than the Chergui.

Thanks JD, xoxo :D I like to have some comparisons as a point of reference. I've never heard of Chergui but will keep it in mind. If I ever run across it, it'd be interesting to see if my nose can group Tonka Tobacum in the same category. I'm not making any progress detecting notes overall but there's hope yet :)

CuRoses: I got my bottle of Tonka Tobaccum from Just Ducky who mentions liking it too, that's why she had an extra bottle I bet. I agree it can certainly be worn by a woman...it reminds me of my beloved Maine woods, and I like anything with the fragrance of Tonka beans.

OBW, that's great you scored a bottle of MTT for your stash. Are you wearing it or did you buy it for Mr. OBW?

Pinkest most perfectly shaped nose ever. Purrrrrrrrrr :hearts09793:

It *is* pretty sweet for a guy, but I LOVE LOVE it on mine. A *little* dab will do ya!

CuRoses: I saw the word Tonka then Tobacco and that was it, because I love both those scents in fragrances, lol! Mr. OBW doesn't like to wear scent, nor do our sons....so I figured if I didn't like it I would have to give it to my son in law, but I liked it!! But, not as much as I LOVE Tobacco Berry which is still over on the Artfire pages on sale and goes incredibly well with MRF and Phero Girl. I ordered another bottle of that one.

I did get my youngest son tho to try Totem: Wolf. He thought it was nice, but we both prefer the smell of sweet grass when we smudge - lst with sage to help clear any negativity and then followed by sweet grass to draw in "sweetness" and good things. :nice09715:

But, not as much as I LOVE Tobacco Berry which is still over on the Artfire pages on sale and goes incredibly well with MRF and Phero Girl. I ordered another bottle of that one.

You really should review that one given how much you do love it. :)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=4715

Hmm, after reading the notes in Hot & Sticky I'm VERY tempted by Wet & Nasty. The honey has me holding off though (along with my budget!). Hoping this will last long enough for me to decide if I want it or one of the NR's.

In Hot and Sticky, the honey was almost undetectable. I asked for the same in Wet and Nasty.

FYI: I am still bottling and labeling the PEs, and I'm adding the ingredients and available bottles to the first post as I do them - (but have not hit POST yet). I have only 2 more to go, but I need to stop for dinner. Will try to have the info up by later tonight. Thanks for being patient! :)

Enjoy dinner and a well deserved break!

We'll be back here waiting! :Emoticons0086:

:hearts09780:

We'll be back here waiting!

:lol: So... no pressure then, aye? bwaha!

Ok, so I just added the ingredient descriptions to the first post, but I did not put any names for reservations yet, in case people want to change their minds after reading the notes. If you'll just say, 'yes, confirmed per my earlier post', then I will add your name in the order in which you originally posted. But, don't feel bad if you've changed your mind and want to cancel, just say so.

Thanks for waiting everyone!

:)

xoxoxox

It *is* pretty sweet for a guy, but I LOVE LOVE it on mine. A *little* dab will do ya!

:lol2: thanks for that. It's ever so tempting to 'bathe' in beloved fragrances. I'll wrap a little post it note around this bottle "A *little* dab will do ya!" :wink2: (ting!)

CuRoses: I saw the word Tonka then Tobacco and that was it, because I love both those scents in fragrances, lol! Mr. OBW doesn't like to wear scent, nor do our sons....so I figured if I didn't like it I would have to give it to my son in law, but I liked it!! But, not as much as I LOVE Tobacco Berry which is still over on the Artfire pages on sale and goes incredibly well with MRF and Phero Girl. I ordered another bottle of that one.

I did get my youngest son tho to try Totem: Wolf. He thought it was nice, but we both prefer the smell of sweet grass when we smudge - lst with sage to help clear any negativity and then followed by sweet grass to draw in "sweetness" and good things. :nice09715:

Glad you liked it :love: I'll let you know how I make out with Tonka Tobacum. That Tobacco Berry is still aces with you, eh...each time I see it on ArtFire I think of you. It sounds pretty 'terrif'! I'll add it to my GUS list to see if I can grow equally enamored.

You really should review that one given how much you do love it. :)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=4715

:wink2: (ting!)

OMGaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh (imagine the vocal fry y'all) :say19: These PEs all sound too good to pass up!!! I CAN'T. I'll take one of each please. Say what now?! Drat <_< - ok, the voice of reason just put me on lock down. Looks like I need to be realistic. I will reserve these three pretty please :D 1 bottle of each. Ty!

1. Lina's Sweetie Pie
  2. Dolly's Wet & Nasty
  3. Mark's Tonka Tobacum (REBREW!)