Private Editions for JUNE 2014

Yes! Confirming my earlier Post for Dolly's Wet and Nasty. Thank you :)

Edited by StacyK

Yes! Confirming earlier post -- White Velvet Rose and Wet/Nasty -- and adding Soft & Summery.

Thank you!

Lychee (the oil at least) is quite delicate. It's like a combo of different fruits. I do not know how to describe it. It's kind of fresh and sweet, with just barest hints of flavors, maybe like a mixture of barely there grape and apple with a flowery hue?

Molly's Forest Retreat

Autumnal woods and leaves, made a little more moist per her instructions with a dot of green leaf. A few drops of both apple and pumpkin pies - a little spicy but not too much, a warm sweet amber, a tiny splash of brown sugar, and a solitary drop of earth. A very very nice Autumnal foresty scent!

This one sounds wonderful Molls... earthy/green with a little sweet/foodie edge (which I seem very drawn to these days!) This sounds like a nice escape when the dog days of summer bear down.

I keep thinking "KEEP CALM AND WEAR FOREST RETREAT"

I really shouldn't be doing this, but I know I'll regret it if I don't -- one Lina's Soft & Summery and one Doll's Wet & Nasty. Thanks, Judy

Oh but you should, you so should :say09752:

Molly's Forest Retreat

Autumnal woods and leaves, made a little more moist per her instructions with a dot of green leaf. A few drops of both apple and pumpkin pies - a little spicy but not too much, a warm sweet amber, a tiny splash of brown sugar, and a solitary drop of earth. A very very nice Autumnal foresty scent!

This one sounds wonderful Molls... earthy/green with a little sweet/foodie edge (which I seem very drawn to these days!) This sounds like a nice escape when the dog days of summer bear down.

I keep thinking "KEEP CALM AND WEAR FOREST RETREAT"

I can't wait to try it.. :D

Lychee (the oil at least) is quite delicate. It's like a combo of different fruits. I do not know how to describe it. It's kind of fresh and sweet, with just barest hints of flavors, maybe like a mixture of barely there grape and apple with a flowery hue?

Thanks baby!

How dirty is the honey in Wet & Nasty? I've been REALLY wanting a fruity, summery scent, but I'm afraid of the honey...

But I'm also afraid that I won't get one before they're gone and then regret it FOREVER!!!

The honey in Hot and Sticky was not dirty and was not excessive. I just wanted it to be slightly there to make it smell....well, sticky!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...