Dolly's Wet and Nasty

Dolly

OK, so Mara, how are you in my brain?!?!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I asked for a revamp of Hot and Sticky with more orange, lots of pineapple, less head-piercing grapefruit (LOL.....which my body amps), and still just a drop of honey. THIS IS IT!!!

It is distinctly different from Hot and Sticky, but you can tell they are sisters!! Where at first Hot and Sticky was quite bright on me, this is melloooowww. I get the sweet orange in the forefront (exactly what I wanted), along with pineapple, and I get just a quick tartness peeking out here and there in the background, which I am assuming is the grapefruit. This is sweet, citrusy, and fruity.....EXACTLY what I wanted for this summer and the beach!!!!

Mara, you are true genius!!! You gave me exactly what I wanted!!!

Update.....there is one point in the drydown where it smells almost identical to Hot and Sticky.....then, it differentiates again.....more sweet orange and juicy pineapple......checking the cop-covering ability now.....

Edited by Dolly

I love this one, too, Dolly! Beings that I'm a citrus ho and love, love, love grapefruit, I paired it with Celebutante. Wet & Nasty cut the strong grapefruit note that my skin so totally amps and yielded a beautiful new take on a Cougar-like potion! I couldn't stop making out with my arm!!! This will be absolutely divine with a spritz of my UN Cougar spray!

i AM TOTALLY GOING TO MAKE A BOTTLE OF THIS INTO A SPRAY! PROBABLY WITH OPEN WINDOWS!

Oh, yum! Sounds like a plan! I can't wait for my OW to arrive!

I DID IT WITH HOT AND STICKY AND IT WAS PERFECT!

I have been telling my man what I asked Mara for, and when he got home, he smelled me and said.....Mara nailed it again!!!

I DID IT WITH HOT AND STICKY AND IT WAS PERFECT!

^^^^^YESSSS!!! It totally enhances everything else and makes it only better! I'm going to have too much fun pairing this one with my summery/tropical/fruity blends!

Dolly I can't tell whether you like this or not...please explain more clearly.

:D

I am really digging the sound of how sweet the orange is... *plots purchase*

Dolly I can't tell whether you like this or not...please explain more clearly.

:D

I am really digging the sound of how sweet the orange is... *plots purchase*

Tyvey, get one! It is really sweet on me....mandarin and tangerine.....if you don't want the full bottle after you try, I will take it off your hands! And that is saying something since I got 6 bottles!!!

Edited by Dolly

I'm surprised you didn't just buy the whole lot! :D

I told Mara right off how many I wanted.....how many more she made was up to her! I know there are lots of lovely ladies here who will want this one!!

Of course! I just meant that I know how you hoard the scents you and your man really really love.

Yeah, I knew Mara would do me right as far as the scent I wanted, and that is why I ordered 6 unsniffed! But didn't know what my man would think until he smelled it!

This one is another cop-covering champ, ladies!!!

Edited by Dolly

OK, so I *TRIED* to edit my last post, but for some reason, it wouldn't work.....I was trying to say those of you who love fruity or citrusy scents MUST have a bottle of this!! It is divine!!

Bought!

Oh my.. this is very orange blossom forward. Very pretty with an overtly sexual overtone.

Add cops to this and wow. Straight up SEX!!!

Wet & Nasty summertime SEX!!!! :lol:

Edited by StacyK

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, straight out of the bottle this is exactly what I've been wanting - a super juicy fruity scent for summer! Once it dries down though, the honey really comes out, and I'm afraid that even the light honey in this may be coming off as too "dirty" on my skin:( I like the honey in it, I'm just not sure if I can wear it! This definitely needs more testing, but I'm back at work now (bleh!) and afraid to wear it there. It might have to wait until the weekend. I HOPE I can wear it, because I'm in love with the fruitiness!

I am obsessed with this scent! I just used it to scent topper and it's amazing! It's the perfect summer fruit scent, I was lucky enough to get a sample of Dolly's hot and sticky and as soon as I saw Dolly's wet and nasty I knew it would be amazing. Thanks Mara and Dolly for making yet another amazing PE. I've gotten so many compliments wearing it! On me it's just a perfect blend of fruit with a tartness that I love for my summer scents. It's still pineapple forward on me (which I love, total Pineapple Ho) but I get a nice citrus undertone. I'm tempted to scent all my un pheros with it!

I love it too! Thus why I wear it A LOT!

I am finally getting around to reviewing this one. At first it had an incense vibe when wet but now I get orange and pineapple. If I stick my nose on the application point I get a bit of honey. This is a beautiful scent!

• 5 months later...

Orange and pineapple life savers! So tart and sweet at the same time. Mine is copped and there is zero cops stink from even the first instant wet. I pick up no honey. So summery and beachy, delightful.