FAIR WARNING! Upcoming schedule....

Potion Master

We are holding our yearly clearance sale in August. This takes so much manpower, that we have decided not to release a regular set that month, but will be releasing the Sugared Collection instead.

ALSO, I will not have time to make PEs during that period, so the Private Editions will be shut off for the months of July and August, and back up again in September. So you know your time windows if you are planning a PE - you have to either order within the next 2 weeks or wait until September.

Just wanted to let everyone know!

:)

It's kind of like chumming a bunch of sharks.

:rofl222: . . . and oh so true!

How does it work? Is this like site-crashing frenzy FCFS or are you posting sales all month long? I always dread flash sales and auctions because it seems that Murphy (& his damn LAW) will most certainly freeze up my computer at some point and when I get things back to working all is lost...

:break_pc2:

We have established a tradition of doing this every August. Save up your ducats, huge selection of freebies with every purchase!

Edited by LoveStruck55

How does it work? Is this like site-crashing frenzy FCFS or are you posting sales all month long? I always dread flash sales and auctions because it seems that Murphy (& his damn LAW) will most certainly freeze up my computer at some point and when I get things back to working all is lost...

:break_pc2:

Mara will post very specific instructions,including when it starts (last year it was at Midinght) and ends. There's plenty of time to absorb the info.

Yes, you will need your computer. :D

Edited by StacyK

Mara is no flasher! Everything is posted ahead of time, and we all circle the boat waiting for the chum to drop. The initial rush is everyone reading the rules and checking out the available bottles, and plotting . . . plotting . . . plotting!

ETA: Oh, and grabbing what you really really want before it's all gone, of course!

Edited by Just Ducky

I agree with Xev......like chumming sharks!!!

Actually, if you ever saw the Discovery channel show on Megalodon, it is more like that....they were using a bazooka of sorts to create a giant chum-slick.....that is what the August sale is like!!

Edited by Dolly

Fair warning on my own upcoming schedule. I'll be going on vacation this Saturday the 28th through Saturday July 5. I am planning on taking my computer with me so I will be working and doing emails etc but at erratic times. Probably early morning and late evening every day.

It's kind of like chumming a bunch of sharks.

Yeah, pretty much haha!

Mara is no flasher!

:smiley-sex009::lol:

It's almost sale time again? I think my first month here was August - can't believe I've been here almost a whole year already! And this time around, I'll actually know what in the world is going on, and what bottles I should order, unlike last year when I had no clue!!!

Thanks for the heads-up about PEs. I was thinking of finally doing one in August, since it's my birthday month, but it actually helps me out that it's definitely off the table. There are quite a few things I would like to do for my birthday, but unfortunately cash is limited!

HI guys I am really sorry I am slow to answer emails . Neither the hotel nor the beach house we are at have wireless and my phone is not getting reception down here at all. I just came to McDonalds to use the wireless and it's so slow it won't load my FB page or LP home page. So be patient with me. I am resolved to check my email once a day but I cannot predict at what time of day that will be. Thanks

Maybe this year we'll add this one: :lol:

off-with-his-head.gif

It's giving me nightmares . . . even more than the hairless cat did. :medusa:

P.S. LOVE all the new emoticons!!!! There's one special one I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to use . . . heh!

It's giving me nightmares . . . even more than the hairless cat did. :medusa:

P.S. LOVE all the new emoticons!!!! There's one special one I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to use . . . heh!

Aw, I love the fur free kitty! I really like the off with her head gif too!!

The PEs are now shut off until September.

That is, I've shut off the FIRST BOTTLE option, but left the additional bottle options open so people can still order the ones that will be available in a few days from this new crop of creations.

• 2 weeks later...

Sale!!! Can't wait to experience this, wish list has been started

Haha - you ain't seen nothin' til' you've seen the big sale ...

This upcoming sale is keeping me awake a night.......thinking.....how does it work....what will be on sale......should I plan a whole day in front of the computer the day the sale starts.....what kind of lists should I be making....... I have used up so much of my balm bomb trying to combat this anxiety

There is no guarantee that it will be the same but go to the Specials for Forum Members forum and look at last year's Sale!!! Thread. It will give you an idea of how the sales around here work. Last year for the first time there was a $10 clearance bin thread too. Check both if those out and hopefully you'll be able to relax. Lol. Sorry I can't link you but I'm not at home and I'm on my phone.