Lina's Sweetie Pie

hearts

2cyhf8n.jpg

Lina's Sweetie Pie

Lina asked for a non-spicy pumpkin, so I used the fleshiest freshest one we have. On top of that, ripe banana, white chocolate, brown sugar and maple syrup. The result is like a fluffy cream pie, whipped yet rich. Yummy!

Mmmm this smells delicious and just how I wanted! It's like smelling the most decadent pumpkin cream pie, drenched in maple syrup- which sounds weird.. Lol. The pumpkin is very fleshy and not spicy at all, the banana and white chocolate don't stand out to me, but give it a very thick, creamy and rich feel. I can't pick out those notes individually. And the maple *eyes rolling back* Ahhh it's good. The drydown has something that is reminding me of MRF. That brown sugar/maple combo is TDF. I feel like a dessert and I love it! I'm a foody-scent ho.

Darn you, Hearts! I thought I'd finally reached a stopping point on bottle buys this month. And now here you are with that awesome review, prodding me onward again.

Your PE sounds swoon-worthy. As a sister foody-scent ho, I am off to the cart again!

• 3 months later...

got a sniffie of this thanks to the usual LPMP generosity :) Wet, it was twinkie filling with mounds and mounds of whipped cream! Then it became tinged with banana runts flavor, clear and bright! As usual then I checked the notes and of course i am almost totally wrong about them :D Even now that I know I get zero brown sugar, maple or pumpkin. That's fine with me...lovin the banana whipped cream!

• 1 month later...

That's what I get from my sniffie too, although there's a bit of maple and spice. It's a really interesting mix of creaminess with the warm spiciness.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I got a sniffie of this, too, and tried a quick swipe. I know it says a non-spicy pumpkin, but I am setting this aside for a later in the year swipe; it smells like Autumn to me being pumpkin and all. I didn't notice the banana, but I totally noticed maple which I think I amp and maple means fall to me. It was a pleasant sweet frangrance, just not for summer on me. I will definitely give it consideration in a couple months and try the entire sniffee. I was just being curious this time especially since I had another Lina PE on order. :w00t:

Got this as a sniffie (whee!) and though it's not a scent I'd normally pick based on the notes I am getting lots of maple and brown sugar on a creamy, juicy baked pumpkin. No scary 'nana standing out. To me this smells like the holidays but unspiced. Maybe this is the pumpkin you have at new year as an icy, sweet creamy cheesecake or something rather than a spicy pumpkin pie.

• 5 months later...

I also got a sniffie of this! Smells just like a warm pumpkin pie to me. I'm not a huge bananas fan (in scent or taste) so it might just be my nose is a little more sensitive to that note, but it dries down to what Tyvey said - kind of like a banana whipped cream scent on me. The pumpkin also begins to smell almost like graham crackers? It's a warm, delicious scent.