New Releases for JULY 2014

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my luck. The one with the notes that I think will work best on me has a woman on the label!!!! LOL! I think I am going to order some trial vials and wait for some reviews on these notes. <sighs> Mr. Midnight Rhapsody.. I just don't know if it will work out between us, but we *could* do a short term thing with a trial vial and if that little tryst works out, we can take things to the next level with a FB! People, I see trial vials in my order, but it just might work out! :Love09751:

Just my luck. The one with the notes that I think will work best on me has a woman on the label!!!! LOL! I think I am going to order some trial vials and wait for some reviews on these notes. <sighs> Mr. Midnight Rhapsody.. I just don't know if it will work out between us, but we *could* do a short term thing with a trial vial and if that little tryst works out, we can take things to the next level with a FB! People, I see trial vials in my order, but it just might work out! :Love09751:

Oh but the one with the woman is SUCH a great label!!!

Although I'm pretty sure the notes would not work on me, I was sorely tempted to order it because of that label alone - well, that and the name, which I also love.

I had to be really frugal though, but I think I might put a sample in with my next order. :)

Okay guys you have probably noticed that the review threads are locked. We are doing that to try to get back to actual reviews in the thread rather than extra pages of anticipatory squee. So as soon as the first person gets new releases delivered, post here and I will unlock the threads.

Maybe I'm just a prude, but I think I'm more of a Crescendo girl. It might help if he were shirtless while playing the violin, though...

Oh, he absolutely stood out to me as my real life ideal...that boyish CUTE. I've dated about four hundred and seventh-five very slight variations of him.

Although I'm pretty sure the notes would not work on me, I was sorely tempted to order it because of that label alone - well, that and the name, which I also love.

I had to be really frugal though, but I think I might put a sample in with my next order. :)

Are you guys talking about Vampire Bait or Ambrosia?

It wouldn't be LPMP fandom unless people were overly-emotionally-invested. :lol:

:heart: And as fangirlingly-anxiously anticipated--hee!--there's some damn fine scribin' along with the eye candy, missy!!! :heart:

AD-PheroB22.jpg

Phero B2.2

You may have read elsewhere on the forum that B2 is now sold out and gone forever. This is our rebrew of B2, which is itself a variant of Teddy BB. So, we took Teddy BB and crafted a variant, like B2, with 50% of the content Androstadienone. We believe this will provide near identical results to B2.

Oh my stars and garters, but I am looking forward to trying this version! :)

Thanks B! :wub:

Midnight Rhapsody was, of course, especially personal. ;)

(And hugs to my Calii Sunshine as always.)

Okay guys you have probably noticed that the review threads are locked. We are doing that to try to get back to actual reviews in the thread rather than extra pages of anticipatory squee. So as soon as the first person gets new releases delivered, post here and I will unlock the threads.

I have never thought about that - I am definitely guilty of anticipatory posting! I think locking these is a really good idea.

Luna, that man is sooooo delicious looking! Can not blame anyone for wanting to get especially personal with HIM!!! :666:

Actually it had more to do with the concept than the guy but...yeah okay. :lol:

Okay I have just received my sampler so I have unlocked the review threads. Please remember we are trying to get back to actual reviews in the review threads. So please don't post things like "I am so excited to smell this one," or "I just ordered this one." Stuff like that. Save the pre smelling them squee for this thread or feel free to squee over what you ordered in the What are you ordering/considering thread. Thanks! Have fun with those reviews, it's a great month!!

Mine arrived today, too! Such a gorgeous bag! Can't wait to dive in and meet all those delish guys up close and personal!

Mine is here, too bad it's locked up at the closed PO, and I gotta work late all week! No chance of me sneaking away early either, boo. C'mon, Friday!! I'm going to go read some reviews now....

Oh, that is SO frustrating!

Isn't there anyone who could pick it up for you?

Sadly no, just me. :arf: I got a PO box because there was a problem a few years back in my neighborhood with thefts of packages, so I know it's safe and in air conditioning, and not baking on my porch all day. So at least I don't have to worry, but the anticipation is killing me! :fright04238:

Root through your boxes and look for a little white card....when you find it, google the words on it.

:)

Thank goodness Mara! At first I was wondering if it got in my box by mistake. Then I did as you said and googled it. I am moved and I am in. Thank you for continuing to enlighten my world. :)

What a great organization! It reminds me of one of the community outreach programs my employer sponsors, called Do One Thing.

ETA: yes it's a fabulous bag!!

Squeeeee! Delivery! Delivery! :cat690:

Will have to leave them si until tomorrow - but of course snuffled them all. Love Honey Whip in the vial, and was surprised by Midnight Phapsody - that one smells amazing in the vial!

Can't wait to take these lovelies for a test drive! ^_^

@ Luna - Yes! The bag is Sooooo pretty!

@ Mara - googled and WOW - How neat! I got mushy when I read the card because the words evoked everything this group is actually trying to convey, so that was surreal. Great organization - thank you for pointing us their way :heart:

Root through your boxes and look for a little white card....when you find it, google the words on it.

:)

OK NOW I'm stalking my own email waiting for the delivery notification! Is it a "Pay It Forward" kind of organization??? You have the coolest contacts.