Private Editions for JULY 2014

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowing to the overwhelming pressure of STUFFS, I WANT EET, may I have a Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack, please and thank you!

Just finished a rebrew of Sleep Tight Might. It smells AWESOME! What a sophisticated blend for a little girl to envision! Might not be exactly exact as the last brew as I had to use a different lavender EO, but still smells heavenly.

20 bottles are now available.

AD-PE-MelissaSTM.jpg

Sleep Tight Might

If you let your sniffer search, you can detect every ingredient in this blend! Expertly designed by CinnamonMel's daughter - a nighttime potion of soothing powdery lavender and pillowy marshmallow, a few drops of baby yellow rose, hot cocoa powder, and "baby smell" comprised of oak moss, powdered sugar and a sweet white musk.

14/20 bottles available

Reservations for New Brew - DolphinDolls, Fleur, Birkeys, seajammarket, Memorare, StacyK

These people were on the alternate list from the original brew - please let us know if you are still interested, thanks!

Birkeys, seajammarket, ivy_fiddlefox, RoseBlackthorne

Can I go and place my order and pay for this one

REPOSTING FOR CURRENT PAGE

Jessica bottled up what was left in the master bottles for me today, and we have more available than we thought!

I want to offer these here before putting them on Artfire, especially since there are alternates on the list who need to get first rights to some of them.

So, below is the list of what we have...please post if you want one, and also post if you are on the Alternate list but no longer want a bottle. The Alt list is in order of who gets first dibs.

Thanks bunches!

AD-PE-RebeccaSG.jpg

Rebecca's Something Green

Rebecca wanted something moist and green, so I started with a base of fern, and added a *wet* moss aroma (not dried like oakmoss), and a few extra drops of watery greens like birch leaf and fresh cut stems. A few drops of benzoin in the base give it warmth without making it overtly sweet, and a splash of tangy red currant on top...which is brightest at the beginning, but mellows into the blend evolving into a wistful, fresh nature girl (or boy) aura.

4 bottles available

AD-PE-RebeccaSW.jpg

Rebecca's Something White

A heart comprised of a collection of smooth white musks, with little dabs of cucumber and bergamot that give it breadth and dimension.

1 bottle available

AD-PE-JenniferFA.jpg

Jennifer's Farmhouse Afternoon

A lazy summer afternoon, laying in the cool green grass with the scents of nature carrying on the breeze... To achieve this aura, I combined quite a long list of fresh and watery green notes, just tiny drops of each, added a micro drop of two moist earthy notes, and a dash of lilac and rose stems, not enough to make it a floral, but just a hint traveling on the breeze. Quite an authentic experience! IMO, this would be an awesome perfume to layer with Sugared Apples.

4/5 bottles available - StacyK

AD-PE-StacyLL.jpg

Stacy's Lady Luck

A base of coconut cream, laced with sweet honeysuckle and papaya, a dollop of warm light honey, and a little zing of ginger on top!

7 bottles available

AD-PE-LadyVicMS.jpg

Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack

REBREW!

Salted caramels, brown sugar and lavender combine for an unusual but extremely delicious treat!

2/4 bottles available - Luna,, Kitty

Also available:

1 bottle of Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard in SPRAY form : $34.95

4/7 bottles of Jennifer's Black Cat Mojo (rebrew) - StacyK, Lovestruck, Cherise

Just finished a rebrew of Sleep Tight Might. It smells AWESOME! What a sophisticated blend for a little girl to envision! Might not be exactly exact as the last brew as I had to use a different lavender EO, but still smells heavenly.

20 bottles are now available.

AD-PE-MelissaSTM.jpg

Sleep Tight Might

If you let your sniffer search, you can detect every ingredient in this blend! Expertly designed by CinnamonMel's daughter - a nighttime potion of soothing powdery lavender and pillowy marshmallow, a few drops of baby yellow rose, hot cocoa powder, and "baby smell" comprised of oak moss, powdered sugar and a sweet white musk.

12/20 bottles available

Reservations for New Brew - DolphinDolls x2, Fleur, Birkeys, seajammarket, Memorare, StacyK, CinnamonMel

These people were on the alternate list from the original brew - please let us know if you are still interested, thanks!

Birkeys, seajammarket, ivy_fiddlefox, RoseBlackthorne

Mara, is it okay if I wait a week or two before ordering this bottle of Sleep Tight Might I reserved? I'm waiting for my last order to arrive, so that I'll get to try October NR's and figure which ones I want full bottles of before placing another order.

Please may I take one sleep tight might, and pay with my wax melt order if that's okay?

Are the new wax melts out??

I hate the new AF.. what a mess! :(

No, Mara said about a month. I hate artfire too. Is it a stupid question to ask if the artfire stuff could go back on the main site?!

Thanks Cinn.

Before it was tolerable but this latest incarnation.. what a mess. It's just shuffles the products and some don't show up but I know they are there so I'll refresh to go forward then back.

Got it, Mel, thanks. :)

Unfortunately, we need someplace to post one of a kind or low inventory items. It takes too long to program the regular cart for one item, so we do need Artfire or something like it. I am finding the best way to sort thru the AF store is to go by categories....click the PE button, click the GGG button, then you will see all items in the category. They are not finished with their programming and debugging yet, we do not even have a client interface yet. So hopefully things will improve a little from what is there now. But again, they made all these "improvements" for those who use phones and tablets...it's supposed to be easier for those who order that way. ugh.