Private Editions for JULY 2014

Whooooo dear, I knew I should not have clicked.... :hearts09780:

How does this work?

I have bough one PE before, but that was from the Artfire site.

Can I ask for it to be reserved here, and then add it to my next order somehow?

If possible, I'd love one of Sleep Tight Might and one of Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack. :nice09715:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have them all up here and bottled per each order for shipping now. Packages should be going out today or tomorrow at latest, thank you for waiting, creators! You all did great this month! Masterpieces!

I'm going to go back up to the top now and add in the reservations. Thanks everyone! :)

Sunset Kiss, please? Thank you!

OMG who requested the midnight snack rebrew?? I was just weeping over how low my bottle was. The gift that is regiving lol PLEASE RESERVE ME ONE

also please put me down as a reserve for sleep tight might. A purple puff NEW, yes please

OMG, Mara, I am just reading the notes for mine and getting so excited!! The foodie ones sound spot on, and as for Farmhouse Afternoon.... it sounds as if it ended up being something much more complex (and time consuming to make) than anyone has a right to expect for a PE! You are beyond amazing, and I am so excited to try all of these -- thank you SO MUCH.

PS And the labels!! Perfection. Thank you!

OK, OK, the reviews did me in -- May I also request a Midnight Snack? Thank you!

Okay Jennifer brainwashed me with her faboo review - I need a Sunset Kiss, please and thank you!

Ditto for me only Jennifer brainwashed me with her Key Lime Kiss review...so If I may have a slice of Jennifer's Key Lime Kiss please, Mara?

Okay Jennifer brainwashed me with her faboo review - I need a Sunset Kiss, please and thank you!

Ditto for me only Jennifer brainwashed me with her Key Lime Kiss review...so If I may have a slice of Jennifer's Key Lime Kiss please, Mara?

Woohoo!! Sexy foodie fun for all!

Mara, would it be ok to reserve my Sunset Kiss and Midnight Snack until the sale starts? I plan on placing a mega order *blush* and would prefer to pay for everything all at once. Let me know if that's ok... If not, I can pay for these right away.

Ditto on LS55's ditto! One Key Lime Kiss, please!

Mara, would it be ok to reserve my Sunset Kiss and Midnight Snack until the sale starts? I plan on placing a mega order *blush* and would prefer to pay for everything all at once. Let me know if that's ok... If not, I can pay for these right away.

Weird, I answered this yesterday and it disappeared! :arf:

Yes, it's ok with me. But wanted to let everyone know that the PEs from the previous month, June, will no longer be held and anything still on hand will be loaded on Artfire.

Id like to reserve ladyVs midnight snack and stacys lady luck please! :D

Hey, Anon! John has been trying to get in touch with you about your package for weeks now. Can you please reply to his emails? Thanks! We need a valid address!

Yes, it's ok with me. But wanted to let everyone know that the PEs from the previous month, June, will no longer be held and anything still on hand will be loaded on Artfire.

Wow, thanks for doing this, I will hold off on these and purchase during the sale….

Mara you're so awesome!! :D Thx

Yay!! Thank you!!! Xo

Hey, Anon! John has been trying to get in touch with you about your package for weeks now. Can you please reply to his emails? Thanks! We need a valid address!

Omgosh! I havent gotten anything, i still have the same email though.

I got my bottles of The Garage and love it. It blends in with my skin so that it I end up smelling like a better smelling me. Incredible.

Is there any midnight snack left I can have a bottle of? I can't believe I missed these, I would have jumped at the sleep tight might too.

There's no more Sleep Tight left, but I put you down for a bottle of Midnight Snack. Thanks, Ivy! :)

Is Sleep Tight Might possibly recreate - able, or one of those it's gone and gone forever scents? I'm just wondering if we can get more! Even my mum loved it which is amazing as she runs a mile from anything food like in perfume.