Private Editions for JULY 2014

Is Sleep Tight Might possibly recreate - able, or one of those it's gone and gone forever scents? I'm just wondering if we can get more! Even my mum loved it which is amazing as she runs a mile from anything food like in perfume.

I did record the recipe as I made it, so if I didn't use up any of the ingredients I could make it again. But you know, nothing ever comes out exactly exactly exactly the same twice! Let me look at the recipe and report back. Remind me if I do not post by Thursday...that's when I think I will have time.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get a bottle of QG's The Garage? If so how do I go about ordering it, I forgot how to order the PE's and wanted to add it to an order I plan on purchasing today.

Reserved one for you Cherise! Thank you!

Ok, so go to this page: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/PrivateEditions

Then scroll down to da Piggy:

AD-PE-TyveySmokedHam.jpg

Additional bottles of any Private Edition = $24.95

You order from the button below Piggy, write in the blend that you are buying in the space provided.

:)

I'm really really really thinking I want these 3 but have to wait until after sale bc my other must have list is large. I couldn't find much info on all 3 - there's a review of Sunset Kiss I think but is there any info on the notes and intent of these? These 3 sound so awesome I don't want to miss but don't want to commit until I know I can get my 'must haves' prior to. The angst, the angst. :Emoticons04280:

Lindee's Summertime Classic

Jennifer's Sunset Kiss

Stacy's Lady Luck

Oh, if not spoken for, could I please have another bottle of Sunset Kiss. I am loving this blood orange.

OK I can't stand it. Mara, If there's any left, I'd like one of J's Sunset Kiss to go with my Key Lime Kiss. Might as well get my Citrus quotient for July.

ETA: *falls to knees* :begging: ... AND a Lady Luck (My name is LoveStruck and I'm a coconut ho) AND if Sleep Tight Might :bed4: ever gets a rebrew please put me on De List

:emot103::hypnotic: I have no self control. And no shame. Thought I could make it... but... my little LP box arrived today *sigh* and it begins... again. :hearts0425:

Edited by LoveStruck55

Oh, if not spoken for, could I please have another bottle of Sunset Kiss. I am loving this blood orange.

Yay!!! So glad you're liking it!

I did see that - just not the magical intent stuff. I'm nerdy like that, for real!

Hi Beach Goddess -- I have done PEs where I researched the notes for magical intent, but the intent of Sunset Kiss was pretty much to be delectably nommable! You can look up meanings for lots of notes here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/lore/ingredient_lore

And Lovestruck -- so glad you are getting on the delectably nommy citrus train! I hope you like them!

Edited by Blackcat

Yes, thank you! :)

OK I can't stand it. Mara, If there's any left, I'd like one of J's Sunset Kiss to go with my Key Lime Kiss. Might as well get my Citrus quotient for July.

ETA: *falls to knees* :begging: ... AND a Lady Luck (My name is LoveStruck and I'm a coconut ho) AND if Sleep Tight Might :bed4: ever gets a rebrew please put me on De List

You got it, thank you! :)

OK, just popped in to say: creators of Rebecca's Something White, Lindee's Summertime Classic and Stacy's Lady Luck -- please create review threads so I can rave about these gorgeous creations! You ladies have outdone yourselves, as has the fabulous Potion Master!

Since Midnight Snack already has a review thread, I will go rave there now.

If Sleep Tight Might is rebrewed in the future..could you please reserve one for me? Thank you...:)

Then scroll down to da Piggy:

AD-PE-TyveySmokedHam.jpg

Additional bottles of any Private Edition = $24.95

Hmmmm -- Speaking of Da Piggy -- was the Infamous Smoked HAM recipe ever resurrected, Mara? I know you are totally wrapped up in Sugareds right now, but whenever you're ready to HAM it up again later, my checkbook is yours!! THANK YOU! *mwah*

ETA: Oops -- forgot to add: May I please reserve a Lindee's Summertime Classic? Thank you!

Edited by Just Ducky

I have got to quit reading the reviews !!!!!! Could I please request Something White and Summertime Classic

ETA: And a Sleep Tight request should there be rebrew

OK, lets finish off these bottles...... Could I add a Jennifer's Key Lime Kiss

SJM see what happens when you lure your forum friends over the (Sunset Kiss) Cliff in PE Land??? YOU get lured payback! :say19: We are ALL hopelessly good/bad for one another~ :hi5:

I would like another bottle of The Garage. I gave the ladies their chance lol. I will include this with a larger order as part of the August sale. and John is right - you did nail it!

Edited by quietguy

I'd like to add 1 MORE btl of Jennifer's Farmhouse Afternoon.

1 btl of Something White (if any are left) :)

We had a cancellation for a couple of PEs. so that means, Alternates, you are up! :D

Amalthea, you are next in line for a bottle of Sleep Tight Might. Are you still interested?

Yes, I will take it! Now I need to go re-configure my order for the month...

I did record the recipe as I made it, so if I didn't use up any of the ingredients I could make it again. But you know, nothing ever comes out exactly exactly exactly the same twice! Let me look at the recipe and report back. Remind me if I do not post by Thursday...that's when I think I will have time.

Mara, if you find out that you can rebrew it, would you please reserve a bottle of Sleep Tight Might for me? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...