Can you restrain pheros?

OK, gassing the soon-to-be-ex with Heart and Soul works awesome on his narcissistic rages...they should change the name to Narc-B-Gon.

But I'm only around him another week now, and I definitely plan to be visiting old friends, aka potential boyfriends.

Especially with the cops, I'd like to wear a bit, but have read some of the scary warnings about being careful. I don't necessarily want to excite all human males fortunate enough to be taking public transit with me, but I still want to wear my perfume when I get to places, and haven't the opportunity to put it on once i get there and run around clothing-free for 20 minutes. Although if I did, I might not need the cops.

Could I, like, let it dry down properly at home then put tape or something over the spot? I'm thinking one of those waterproof Band-Aids, but duct tape would have the same effect, I guess. Although it would be more weird if for the ER staff I'm in a bus accident.

Would tape/ Band-Aid even work, or is the stuff irrepressible?

I suppose my alternative would be to get used to the attention. An older guy gave me his seat on the Metro for no particular reason when I was wearing Cougar Potion.

I do realize that if the answer is "yes", people are going to be running around with color-coded tape to rip off in the appropriate context. And then of course we ask Mara to make scratch-n-sniff stickers.

Edited by Goddessinjapan

The short answer is no. Maybe go "nude" but use a small atomizer? A lot of people use Sephora.

ETA: You could wear something over the application site or "button up" but they will still waft out to some degree.

Edited by quietguy

Yes, they will waft to a certain degree. Large amounts of cops alone in public not a good idea. Cougar, however, doesn't have a lot of cops unless you had extra added, so that you should be ok with. Also SS4W. Those are more sexy social than flat out sexual.

For potential boyfriends I would go more with the sexy socials first instead of hitting them with the hard sex signals right off the bat.

Edited by Dolly

Very good, will do! I have had nice results with a friendly vibe with Cougar Potion and Gotcha. I did wear a little of the honey-smelling OCCO Gold with Love Potion: Exotica...but it was a blip from the trial vial, not much. I will be careful not to slam guys over the head with the hardcore stuff unless there's the right T.P.O.**

** this is a Japanese acronym...for "time, place, opportunity"...people use it when talking about appropriate behavior or what to wear to a wedding or whatever. I like it! But I don't think it's "real" English, right? I am asking because I had a co-worker, 20 years in Japan, who very seriously told his class that Americans don't say "mountain bike".

LOL your original post is very funny!

I personally find that most LPMP scented things with cops cover so fantastically that I don't worry about the 20 minute thing. I put it on right before I'm going to see the target(s). Smoosh around a bit on areas that are and will remain exposed and won't rub off onto clothes or hair (usu forearms) - and sometimes on torso (and again, rub it around to speed drying) and i'm good to go.

Of course it's possible i've become cops blind and am offending ppl left and right, but i don't think so.. I have female friends who'd tell if I was :D

Would Aja be a good option for this sort of thing? ie, wanting to spray after getting there? I thought I had read on the Aja thread that it was ok to use in hair and on clothing. Chime in if that's not accurate.

Thanks! Just sitting here at home I smooshed some Under Your Spell (with Blatant Invitation) around on my wrists. Can't smell a thing but huffable goodness!

I gave my father's wife some Hummngbird Potion boosted with Aja...I'll borrow it for a test.

And I posted a Q to Mara about those scratch-n-sniff stickers. It was a joke, but then I thought, hmmmmm....

No doubt she thought of it a long time ago!!

Edited by Goddessinjapan

Well, yay, me, I had a slam-him-over-the-head-with-the-hardcore-stuff opportunity.

I used Under Your Spell (with Blatant Invitation) on my torso, and just a dab of OCCO Gold in my cleavage. I didn't put anything on beforehand, thank goodness. I was on one of those European trains with the squishy compartments, and my seat was way in the corner by the window. So I went out of there and put some on (not too much) in the restroom half an hour before arrival, tucked a tissue over the top to keep it from getting on my clothes, buttoned my coat up to the top, and instead of going back I waited in the empty space between the cars during the drydown.

By the time the train arrived, there must have been 5 guys who just happened to decide it was a great idea to linger between the cars. They'd be walking through, then stop, or even go and turn around. Including the conductor. One guy from the same compartment walked by and said, "hey, you left, are you coming back, or getting off soon?" I was just reading my book, thinking, " oh, shit, I hope he's right there to meet me". I tossed the tissue before getting off the train, but maybe I should have hermetically sealed it in plastic?

I got a big hug, and an immediate, "wow, you smell fantastic!!" We went out for lunch. I was almost laughing out loud. I was wearing a conservative neckline, but the guy kept staring at my chest like I was Dolly Parton. I'm a very small A-cup. Never had that happen before, LOL.

I made very sure to shower it all off before the return trip. No need to upset all the boys, all the time.

Next time I'll try the band-aid thing!!!

Ms. Mara, you have created a monster.

Edited by Goddessinjapan

Wow! I usually reserve the blatant pheros like cops for at home, but I am wondering if just a little, teensy tiny bit would amp my attractiveness up to a level where men were not assaulting me, but definitely attracted to me. But not to the extremes that you got!!! That is scary to me! I seem to have a capacity to attract weirdos anyway as it is!

Well, the conductor was supposed to be there anyway, and the space between the cars was right next to the bar car, so people were naturally walking by...it's not like it sucked unsuspecting men out of their seats from throughout the train or anything.

But I was seriously like, "behold the power of copulins!!!"

As for lunch, in 30 years of having breasts, I have never gotten that type of attention. I can see where it'd be annoying to be talking along and there's no eye contact. Kind of makes you think you could get up and leave the breasts only and they might not even notice.

But he's a nice guy, he'd catch himself and quit it. But kept getting distracted, definitely. Screw Wonderbras, apparently OCCO Gold works just as well and makes you smell good, too.

New marketing slogan: "a boob job in a bottle!!"

There was an article that Mara posted somewhere about how cops made guys go from rating women as 4s or 5s to 7s or 8s. And that's power...meet them again with no pheros and they still have already got it stuck in their minds that you're gorgeous, right?

RB, apparently I hit the sweet spot...but the sweet spot for "hello, boys!" Powerful stuff.

Edited by Goddessinjapan