Long time lurker, first time poster

Fatale

Welcome!!

Welcome!! :) Which products have you tried so far? Everyone on here is very helpful with any questions you might have!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings,

I'm in the same boat. I've been reading you guys for months, been buying mostly pheros.

I joined in June but only just now figured out the password situation and BAM ! it's sale time and oh my goodness...I reserved my first bottles, just moments ago finished placing the largest order of my life. That's quite the introduction to the forum.

I already feel like I know some of you, for instance I catch myself saying "what fresh hell is this??" to my kids sometimes. And I love the one forum member who has synesthesia and reviews the products from that perspective, it's super interesting. Each of you are so very wonderful and unique. Am a bit shy about joining groups, but I'll give it my best.

I'm an RN, supervisor, Mom, and do tantra. Have already found myself very drawn to LFM and LFN, as well as Dominance for my job. I'm super interested in how the mones affect me at different parts of my cycles. I feel like I'm getting to know my body much better.

Cheers !

Hi & welcome Fatale & androstenol, from a fellow forum newbie :) This place is addictive and everyone is so wonderful and friendly. It's a lot of fun!

I joined in June but only just now figured out the password situation and BAM ! it's sale time and oh my goodness...I reserved my first bottles, just moments ago finished placing the largest order of my life. That's quite the introduction to the forum.

Hee hee, that sounds similar to my intro too! If I like my order, I'll know to save up for next year's sale!