Fragranced Hydrating Water - Reviews/ Experiences? All varieties pls

HI all,

If there is already a thread on this & I missed it - please move as I don't want to create extra topic.

I'm a fan of frangant waters & would love to hear everyone's take on the fragrance & experiences (face/body hydration, how long hydration & scent lasts and takes on the scents). Also any selfies due to uplifting or other fragrant properties.

Any experience/ recommendations with magickal intent - like other waters - florida water, queen hungary water etc. Luckily, FP gives magickal intent of ingredients like with all else - gracias!!

Went to Perfumerie and found following varieties/ flavors - copied/ pasted all from Perfumerie just to have for ref on thread.

Bourbon Vanilla Maple

In the mode of our classic LPMP delectable seduction construction, a scent which will turn heads and stop traffic! A heart of exquisite true Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla extract and Tahitian Vanilla extract is further sweetened with vanilla, maple and caramel flavorings...deliciously complex but with a natural aura courtesy of its real ingredients.

Buttercream Rose

You'll take the cake! Decorate yourself in this creamy dreamy concoction of vanilla buttercream frosting with a touch of brown sugar flavoring infused with exotic ornate Indian Rose attar...because the most wonderful flowers are always edible...

Essential Bliss

The most essential of experiences...welcome to our olfactory dream-factory, where soothing peaceful relaxation is assured with our blissful blend of Fennel Seed extract, real Marshmallow flavoring and Oakmoss Resinoid. Lovers of our Sogni Incantati fragrance will bask in reverie.

Essential Harmony

The most essential of experiences...welcome to our olfactory spa, with a clean woody unisex scent containing essential oils which are known to promote the qualities of balance, love and harmony: Carnation, Damiana, wild Katrifay, Ylang Ylang, Cistus (Labdanum), Holy Basil, Muhuhu, and Jamarosa Root. Breathe in and out, center yourself in the here and now, seek your moment to resonate with all things.

Essential Mystique

The most essential of experiences...welcome to our olfactory spa, with an alluring sensual unisex fragrance featuring a blend of essential oils, extracts and attars known for promoting the qualities of love, lust, fertility, sensuality, success and happiness: Patchouli, Amber, Sandalwood and Vetiver, given a soft sweet swirl of Vanilla Extract and Vanilla Oleo Resin. Breathe in and out, center yourself in the here and now and let Desire lead the way.

Essential Vitality

The most essential of experiences...welcome to our olfactory spa, with a fresh uplifting unisex fragrance featuring a blend of essential oils known for promoting the qualities of focus and mental clarity, confidence, calm, healing and purification: Eucalyptus, German Blue and Roman Chamomiles, Australian Tea Tree, Peppermint, Cypress, Rosemary, Cedar, and Lavender. Breathe in and out, center yourself in the here and now, today is the day in which you will accomplish whatever you resolve.

Honey Bunny

Get your admirers all a-buzz with the rich golden aura of this sex bomb sniff...three types of honey wearing a gilded fruity crown of bright ripe papaya, nectarine, guava and a tart tease of raspberry.

Hot Spun Sugar

We have created the ultimate cotton candy scent...blended exclusively of flavorings this is a swoon-worthy swirling of cotton candy, sweet white sugar, gooey warm caramel and just a smooch of pretty pink strawberry which will make you feel absolutely irresistibly delectable!

Orange Almond

Give yourself a citrus spritz of liquid sunshine! An amazingly juicy true orange heart subtly grounded with a warm note of almond flavoring, lending a complimentary sophistication to this fresh-squeezed scent. (Note: this scent utilizes natural almond flavorings, customers with nut allergies should exert caution in use.)

Tropical Cupcake

A taste of paradise! A scrumptious cupcake creation: a mix of buttery dough and vanilla butter with natural Tahitian vanilla extract, a kiss of caramel and Princess and Red Velvet cupcake flavorings topped with creamy tropical coconut and a dash of bright breezy pineapple.

Velvet Coffee Cream

Smooth and deeply delicious, like you just stepped out of a gourmet coffeehouse! Blended with natural coffee flavoring and two-fold vanilla extract, let your skin take a scented coffee break with the firming, toning and brightening benefits of this caffeinated treat.

I just got the Lavender Marshmallow from Artfire and I love it!! It is very refreshing and very light..gives just that hint of fragrance I was looking for!! I haven't tried the others yet, but this one is very calming and smells fantastic..just as it states in the description! I think there is one more left under the bath/body section...if you hurried you could grab it!! ;)

Beach Goddess - I'll give you some time to post your reviews on the applicable threads and once you've done so then I'll delete this thread. Thanks. :)