Phero Girl Ideas Please

lacw

When phero girl came on the market I was probably one of the first to buy a bottle. Although not experienced with Pheromones, I was convinced by one of the makers of LP to try. And so I did and it mostly sat on my shelf because it was simply too sexy for my life as a ( chic) mom and wife to a man I'm usually angry with... Even the teeniest spec of this potion just screams NAUGHTY.

Also, I'm around other moms, children, teachers and it feels inappropriate to put off such vibes. But as I was reading the posts, I decided to try my phero girl again and maybe mix it with LP black. It became distinctly more delicious for sure and possibly more suitable for my lifestyle. Do any of you have any other ideas of how I can make use of my Phero girl? I'd hate for it to go to waste!!

If you have a bottle of the original PG then it's got less cops than Mach II, right? Maybe layering it with other varieties (like you have) would help diffuse the vibe (though I don't think it would have any effect on the strength of the components themselves). But if the scent itself gives off a vibe that you're not comfortable with, then layering it with other things will at least put you in a different frame of mind, I imagine.

I don't have any specific suggestions, as I've never layered PG with anything else, but I'm sure other people do.

Last night, I layered PG II with Nasty Habits......OH WOW......

I'm so glad to get your responses. I have quite a stash of love potions and will definitely try your ideas. Keep them coming. It's fun and interesting to hear what others do. Lise