Sign in to follow this  
Rose Blackthorn

Will More Phero'd Wax Melts Be Returning?

I had perused the wax melts and did not see any with pheros unless I missed them, which is easily possible. Will they be making a return? <crossing fingers> LOVED that Summertime Sparkle with ANOL!!!! Like filling the room with rays of sunshine and getting a warm, smiling, heart! :heart0974: Highly recommend!

Thanks Mel! I think I missed these because I really wasn't considering or wanting a Christmas scent right now and just passed it by and the Chocolate Orange idea didn't do it for me wither. No worries, I have done more than enough damage this month and I think Mara will kill me if I add more to my continuous order! The wax melts can definitely wait until next time around. Would love to see more Summertime Sparkle with Anol, not a scent I would wear but a really nice smell for your home. Also a phero enhanced Sugared Honeycomb would be soooo nice too!

It doesn't give me the option to see the names, they're all just wax melt or phero melt, I have to click every one to see what they are! Sorry no good! There were a lot more the last time I looked.

No worries Mel. I am thinking that Mara is just hopping like crazy to keep up with everything and that in time they will be back.