Rebecca's Something White

Celrynnya

AD-PE-RebeccaSW.jpg

Rebecca's Something White

A heart comprised of a collection of smooth white musks, with little dabs of cucumber and bergamot that give it breadth and dimension.

This is pretty, and entirely different from something I would normally wear. In the bottle and when first on the skin I can pick up at least three different white musk notes; a very cool musk, a brighter musk, and a sweet musk underneath. In the bottle it reminds me of the new version of the Body Shop white musk deodorant, but it very quickly becomes a smoother, sweeter and more feminine scent. As it warms up on the skin it's the sweeter white musk that comes to the front. The cucumber gives it a cool feel, rather than the cool musk at the front. I get a smidge of the bergamont - it gives it an almost, but not quite, cirtus edge. It wears pretty close to the skin, so gives me the feel almost of an eau de toilette rather than a perfume. The kind of scent you wear under your clothes rather than on the pulse points.

After it settles, it becomes a white musk all of it's own - it is a sweet, sheer white musk that doesn't smell like any other white musk I've worn before. I love it!

Edited by Celrynnya

I can't be nearly as eloquent in picking out the notes, but I have to chime in and say how delightful this one is! The white musk is sweet and sheer, and I get little glints of cucumber that give it a very natural organic feel, as well as adding moisture. I think I am getting the bergamot mostly as a texture -- it adds a sparkle to the whole thing. This is the cleanest scent I've ever worn, I think! I am going to New York on Friday and it's going to be five hours in the car and I think I'll wear this and keep the bottle tucked in my bag to refresh with. Just lovely! Congrats, Celrynnya, and thanks for the fun of watching this evolve from a neat concept in the PE ideas thread to something gorgeous I can wear!

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds so good. I have this coming along with the "Farmhouse" & "Midnight Snack" .

What a great month for PE's! :Emoticons0424: