Potion Master

SALE - RULES ONLY!

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

Hi, and welcome to the forum, Maya. If you are ordering non-sale items, you do not post them in the sale thread. Just email Mara all of your regularly priced items plus a list of items you have reserved in the sale thread and she will send you an invoice. :)

Just so I understand... my order consist of all the OCCOS (trial vials), Aja, Girl/girl, summer blossom and one more thing I forget.... Since those items are not listed on the Sale thread, I sent that over to Mara directly. But before I do based on the amount my order comes out to be, I choose my freebies and include it with my order list via email as well? 😓

5 minutes ago, Maya said:

Just so I understand... my order consist of all the OCCOS (trial vials), Aja, Girl/girl, summer blossom and one more thing I forget.... Since those items are not listed on the Sale thread, I sent that over to Mara directly. But before I do based on the amount my order comes out to be, I choose my freebies and include it with my order list via email as well? 😓

I would send everything you are ordering in an email to Mara. Just let her know which are regularly priced items and which ones you have reserved from the sale page. She will figure out your order total and if you qualify for another free item, she will let you know.  There are so many combinations/ways it could work out depending on the items you've ordered from the sale page. Don't worry about it. Mara will figure it out so you get the best deal.

Sorry for making another post, but the editing feature is turned off. @Maya if you haven't reserved any sale items yet, you can total your regular priced items to figure out how many freebies from the sale page you qualify for. :)

41 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Sorry for making another post, but the editing feature is turned off. @Maya if you haven't reserved any sale items yet, you can total your regular priced items to figure out how many freebies from the sale page you qualify for. :)

No problem, it all makes sense now. Thank you for helping me understand the whole process! 😊

49 minutes ago, Maya said:

No problem, it all makes sense now. Thank you for helping me understand the whole process! 😊

Sure! You'll be a pro by next year. :)

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

Sure! You'll be a pro by next year. :)

I hope so!!! These perfumes are addicting and so unique. 

1 hour ago, Maya said:

I hope so!!! These perfumes are addicting and so unique. 

I know! I was never someone who wore perfume except on a rare occasion before I found LPMP because most of  them smelled fake (like chemicals). I am addicted to LPMP perfumes because they don't have that chemical/artificial scent, plus they smell amazing!

Hoping to not get the elf here, and by all means, no rush whatsoever, but can you please tell me the current TAT you guys are working with? I'm traveling a bunch this summer and I am trying to figure out what address to have my sale order shipped to. 

4 hours ago, cheeseburger79 said:

Hoping to not get the elf here, and by all means, no rush whatsoever, but can you please tell me the current TAT you guys are working with? I'm traveling a bunch this summer and I am trying to figure out what address to have my sale order shipped to. 

It's taking me an average of 2 days to get invoices to people who have requested them. The guys are packing orders pretty quickly, within two days of receiving them. So I would say they are out the door in 5 days after you send your invoice request if paid promptly. ok?

Awesome, sounds great! Thanks!

Is the list of scents that are on the sale's thread updated to what's currently available? 

Looking ahead, as Aug 12th is last day of sale, everything needs to be invoiced and paid by then, correct? So that after Aug 12th, other than fulfillment, everything goes back to normal? And that would mean any last minute invoice requests should be in by the 9th or 10th at the latest? And then you all get to go back to having your normal lives?

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Looking ahead, as Aug 12th is last day of sale, everything needs to be invoiced and paid by then, correct? So that after Aug 12th, other than fulfillment, everything goes back to normal? And that would mean any last minute invoice requests should be in by the 9th or 10th at the latest? And then you all get to go back to having your normal lives?

Everyone needs to have their invoice requests in before the coach turns back into a pumpkin on the night of Aug 12th. On the 13th, all prices will be back to normal, and the sale thread will become invisible once more, for another year. It will probably take us a couple of days to get everyone's invoices to them, and people should be ready to take care of them upon receipt at that point. K?

Thanks @Potion Master!

i have a question are the perfumes cheaper during the sales or does it work only on the amount you spend?

because i paid full prices for mine on the website!

The sale has always been: "buy some, get some free" so it's not a markdown as such.  It's an incremental bonus for spending a particular amount.

are the sales only summer, or does she do ones at christmas as well?

will be buying more at christmas!

33 minutes ago, Fang said:

are the sales only summer, or does she do ones at christmas as well?

The big sale is once per year in the summer. 

16 minutes ago, Kayla said:

The big sale is once per year in the summer. 

oh ok thankyou for the info

@Potion Master If I spend $250 can I choose between bottles and trials vials as freebies? 

For instance on the sales thread  the formula reads *I have spent $250, so I get to choose SIX Free Bottles, etc. 

Would it be possible for me to break it up and get three free bottles and ten trial vials? 

9 minutes ago, Maya said:

@Potion Master If I spend $250 can I choose between bottles and trials vials as freebies? 

For instance on the sales thread  the formula reads *I have spent $250, so I get to choose SIX Free Bottles, etc. 

Would it be possible for me to break it up and get three free bottles and ten trial vials? 

Hi Maya,

5 trials = 1 bottle and you can break it up any way you wish!

6 free bottles = 3 bottles + 15 trials.

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Hi Maya,

5 trials = 1 bottle and you can break it up any way you wish!

6 free bottles = 3 bottles + 15 trials.

Awesome!!!!!! Good to know..... So many options to choose from 🤩

@Potion Master I know I've asked so many question regarding the sale; I just want to make sure I do EVERYTHING right before ordering. 

If I want a full bottle as a freebie do I have the option to get it as a 1 fl oz. 60/40% Alc/Oil Spray, when I send my order via email? 

1 hour ago, Maya said:

@Potion Master I know I've asked so many question regarding the sale; I just want to make sure I do EVERYTHING right before ordering. 

If I want a full bottle as a freebie do I have the option to get it as a 1 fl oz. 60/40% Alc/Oil Spray, when I send my order via email? 

As posted in the Rules:

*YES! You can have your freebies turned into sprays for an additional $15.00.

60/40 is a request for UNscented Pheros. Perfume IS oil, so you do not need to add any oil. The mix is 33% oil in perfume sprays.

44 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

As posted in the Rules:

*YES! You can have your freebies turned into sprays for an additional $15.00.

60/40 is a request for UNscented Pheros. Perfume IS oil, so you do not need to add any oil. The mix is 33% oil in perfume sprays.

Ahhhh Okay.... Thank you so much for clarifying... Sorry for all the questions. 

Hi @Potion Master..... here I go again with the questions 🙄.... Just to be CRYSTAL CLEAR..... When it comes to specifying which FREEBIES I want; First I calculate my total (before taxes & shipping) and based on that number I request my freebies on "the SALE 2018! WELCOME ONE AND ALL!" Thread..... Then I email Mara my full list of items (the one's I'm purchasing and the freebies) with my location and forum name.

Did I get that right? 

6 hours ago, Maya said:

Hi @Potion Master..... here I go again with the questions 🙄.... Just to be CRYSTAL CLEAR..... When it comes to specifying which FREEBIES I want; First I calculate my total (before taxes & shipping) and based on that number I request my freebies on "the SALE 2018! WELCOME ONE AND ALL!" Thread..... Then I email Mara my full list of items (the one's I'm purchasing and the freebies) with my location and forum name.

Did I get that right? 

That is correct! But you must scan the list to make sure they are available too! :) Have fun choosing!

2 hours ago, Le Wizard said:

That is correct! But you must scan the list to make sure they are available too! :) Have fun choosing!

Great! I'm glad I FINALLY got it right 😁😆. I scanned the whole list for I wanted placed it in the thread and emailed Mara via email already. Hope she got it.