Jump to content
Potion Master

SALE - RULES ONLY!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

Hi, and welcome to the forum, Maya. If you are ordering non-sale items, you do not post them in the sale thread. Just email Mara all of your regularly priced items plus a list of items you have reserved in the sale thread and she will send you an invoice. :)

 

Just so I understand... my order consist of all the OCCOS (trial vials), Aja, Girl/girl, summer blossom and one more thing I forget.... Since those items are not listed on the Sale thread, I sent that over to Mara directly. But before I do based on the amount my order comes out to be, I choose my freebies and include it with my order list via email as well? 😓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Maya said:

 

Just so I understand... my order consist of all the OCCOS (trial vials), Aja, Girl/girl, summer blossom and one more thing I forget.... Since those items are not listed on the Sale thread, I sent that over to Mara directly. But before I do based on the amount my order comes out to be, I choose my freebies and include it with my order list via email as well? 😓

I would send everything you are ordering in an email to Mara. Just let her know which are regularly priced items and which ones you have reserved from the sale page. She will figure out your order total and if you qualify for another free item, she will let you know.  There are so many combinations/ways it could work out depending on the items you've ordered from the sale page. Don't worry about it. Mara will figure it out so you get the best deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for making another post, but the editing feature is turned off. @Maya if you haven't reserved any sale items yet, you can total your regular priced items to figure out how many freebies from the sale page you qualify for. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Sorry for making another post, but the editing feature is turned off. @Maya if you haven't reserved any sale items yet, you can total your regular priced items to figure out how many freebies from the sale page you qualify for. :)

 

No problem, it all makes sense now. Thank you for helping me understand the whole process! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Maya said:

 

No problem, it all makes sense now. Thank you for helping me understand the whole process! 😊

Sure! You'll be a pro by next year. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kayla said:

Sure! You'll be a pro by next year. :)

 

I hope so!!! These perfumes are addicting and so unique. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maya said:

 

I hope so!!! These perfumes are addicting and so unique. 

I know! I was never someone who wore perfume except on a rare occasion before I found LPMP because most of  them smelled fake (like chemicals). I am addicted to LPMP perfumes because they don't have that chemical/artificial scent, plus they smell amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to not get the elf here, and by all means, no rush whatsoever, but can you please tell me the current TAT you guys are working with? I'm traveling a bunch this summer and I am trying to figure out what address to have my sale order shipped to. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cheeseburger79 said:

Hoping to not get the elf here, and by all means, no rush whatsoever, but can you please tell me the current TAT you guys are working with? I'm traveling a bunch this summer and I am trying to figure out what address to have my sale order shipped to. 

 

 

It's taking me an average of 2 days to get invoices to people who have requested them. The guys are packing orders pretty quickly, within two days of receiving them. So I would say they are out the door in 5 days after you send your invoice request if paid promptly. ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the list of scents that are on the sale's thread updated to what's currently available? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×