SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

And where in the world is that SAND? It's like powdered sugar.

LS, this is in Seagrove Beach, FL on the gulf coast. The sand is indeed like powered sugar and the water is emerald clear. I adore the beaches in this area (Beaches of South Walton) - Seagrove, Seaside, Rosemary, Santa Rosa etc.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really loving making these labels. It's the most fun I have ever had with them. I love looking into the eyes of the people I adore as I make them. Thanks everyone for making this possible.

And Mara, who knew you'd be the one to single-handedly - albeit inadvertently - cause "The Great Avi Interchange", LOL.

OK I am quoting myself because, truthfully, when we all switch to labels there are a *few* avis that I'm actually going to miss looking at (like LV's Black Panther pose and CinnamonMel's "cheeky" shot, LOL) And Tyvey I always look for the FROZEN avi when I'm on because your posts brighten my day!

ETA: Molls! I wondered who that was! I love that label and (not surprisingly) she is beautiful!!!

Edited by LoveStruck55

Do you have it in a larger than avatar size? I can use that one for Sugared Hay, it would be perfect!

Ohhhh, luv that idea :) ...I sent the only 2 I have,but they are small and very low resolution ,oh well ... yummy,you are so stunning in Leather!! :Emoticons0424:

eta,Molls! I knew Pumpkin was you but did not know about your daughter ,that is so adorable :)

Edited by Calii

I think my HB is paranoid that I must have a secret lover online that I'm chatting with, LOL. He keeps coming over like he wants to "chat" about something and trying to glance at my screen. He wouldn't "get" anyway it even if I tried to explain why I'm online so much lately. If I was shopping for CARS or GUITARS now that he would get. He still hasn't gotten a good look at my nekked lily label tho to realize it's me :Emoticons04263:

I think my HB is paranoid that I must have a secret lover online that I'm chatting with, LOL. He keeps coming over like he wants to "chat" about something and trying to glance at my screen. He wouldn't "get" anyway it even if I tried to explain why I'm online so much lately. If I was shopping for CARS or GUITARS now that he would get. He still hasn't gotten a good look at my nekked lily label tho to realize it's me :Emoticons04263:

OMG, that is so funny… Once my life calms down, I'm going to change my avi to my bottle label… Its just so hard to concentrate right now as my mom is so sick, I just hope she makes it till tomorrow and my moms sister is on my last nerve

OMG, that is so funny… Once my life calms down, I'm going to change my avi to my bottle label… Its just so hard to concentrate right now as my mom is so sick, I just hope she makes it till tomorrow and my moms sister is on my last nerve

I'm so sorry about your mom DD. It's so incredibly hard when you are faced with the prospect of losing a parent and all the emotions and exhaustion that is part of that. Then dealing with siblings and relatives and the myriad of personalities and idiosyncrasies present in THAT dynamic alone is enough to make you feel like you'll explode (or perhaps just as bad - implode). Do take care.

And this one of yours is my favorite you've ever had because when I am glancing down all the posts that joyful crimson smile of yours just POPS out and makes me want to dance a jig.

Omg I love that Joyful Crimson! I wish you a Joyful Crimson!

Do you have it in a larger than avatar size? I can use that one for Sugared Hay, it would be perfect!

DO IT CALII !!!

:beggingpleasesmiley:

oh.. and speaking of daughters, mine is:

AD1-SugLimes.jpg

Sugared Limes

Stunning young lady !!

this is SO MUCH FUN ! Great idea !!

I'm so sorry about your mom DD. It's so incredibly hard when you are faced with the prospect of losing a parent and all the emotions and exhaustion that is part of that. Then dealing with siblings and relatives and the myriad of personalities and idiosyncrasies present in THAT dynamic alone is enough to make you feel like you'll explode (or perhaps just as bad - implode). Do take care.

Implode is exactly how I feel

I'm still working on labels, but I am going to add the rest of the titles to the list on the front page and fill in with pictures as I go, so you guys can see what will be available for purchase during the sale.

NICE!!! Am so happy that these will be around. I am pretty sure that I have spent my LP allowance for the month. Mara, I love that you included the list of magical properties for these ingredients! Having it for easy reference is awesome. Also really nice that you are making these more affordable by being so flexible with the bottle sizes. :)

^^^ What she said!!

DO IT CALII !!!

:beggingpleasesmiley:

Ohhhh, luv that idea :) ...I sent the only 2 I have,but they are small and very low resolution ,oh well ... yummy,you are so stunning in Leather!! :Emoticons0424:

eta,Molls! I knew Pumpkin was you but did not know about your daughter ,that is so adorable :)

Awww ,I love you :abfx:... I did,but even genius Mara cannot make something that is not there,these were small bad images and I do not have the original...hee,remember they were taken at an adult party by someone in rare form,as was I at the time,and not many know the story behind the outfit,like you,my pretties :666:

Are going to have a sugared Cotton Candy / Fairy Floss type of sugared?

Pure Sugar is a mix of all the sugars, including cotton candy. And we already have OCCO/NOCO Pink, so there doesn't seem to be the need.

What do tulips smell like?

Tulips?

JOC,take off your adblock! ... Liz,lMAO @ your Mom!,no I am not in any of these...Bats,oh that is awesome,Katz,ummm,my such green eyes you have ;) ...Molls,Mel,MzDC,Dolly,Xev...oh sheesh,just Everybody!!! this is such a trip :abfx: :abfx: :abfx:

Can see the labels in the first page but I can see when the ladies use the labels as avatars.

Edited by JOC

OMG I knew she looked familiar! I was wondering where I had seen this beautiful fairy before???

AD-AbsintheMalice_1.jpg

LOL!! We call her an elf all the time.. that's perfect!

Thanks everyone! She's excited! She was on the Black Cat Hex Breaker label, but had to share the spotlight with Meap, who isn't exactly her favorite ;)